Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by catatac » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:58 am

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:50 am
wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:31 am

Wow
You lefties are really desperate for material. Can you imagine Biden’s response in that test? He would ask which question 10 times and then respond with something about his good friend Obama hoping that would suffice.
Ha, was just thinking the same thing, LOL. If you're going to slam on Trump - you should find other areas that would have more of an impact for you. I wouldn't suggest comparing Trump to Biden in terms of interviews, speaking in public, talking gibberish, completely losing his train of thought, etc.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:23 am

catatac wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:58 am
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Wow
You lefties are really desperate for material. Can you imagine Biden’s response in that test? He would ask which question 10 times and then respond with something about his good friend Obama hoping that would suffice.
Ha, was just thinking the same thing, LOL. If you're going to slam on Trump - you should find other areas that would have more of an impact for you. I wouldn't suggest comparing Trump to Biden in terms of interviews, speaking in public, talking gibberish, completely losing his train of thought, etc.
I didn't slam Trump. I just posted a video of the President of the United States bragging about taking a cognitive test where the most difficult section was memorizing 5 objects and how he got bonus points if he could name all 5 in order.

I mean, that's something we should all be celebrating, right?

The Butcher
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by The Butcher » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:27 am

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:23 am
I didn't slam Trump. I just posted a video of the President of the United States bragging about taking a cognitive test where the most difficult section was memorizing 5 objects and how he got bonus points if he could name all 5 in order.

So with his bonus points he is actually 110% cognitive!!! #MAGA

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:02 pm

wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Wow

Sorry WBTFG, I wasn't talking to you with that, I probably wasn't clear. That was more directed at the blogger, or anyone that thinks it's a good idea to compare things like this between Trump and Biden... Biden's not gonna win any of those contests! lol

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:35 pm

wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Wow

So you weren’t trying to slam Trump... So Mr Passive-Agressive, what point were you trying to make?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:58 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:35 pm
wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Wow

So you weren’t trying to slam Trump... So Mr Passive-Agressive, what point were you trying to make?
Wasn't trying to make a point. I just posted the video. "I report, you decide."

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:15 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:58 pm
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Wow

Got it! Fair and neutral! So glad you are working to keep us informed! When do we get to see you post a Biden gaffe? Lots of examples to work with.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:24 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:15 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Wow

Got it! Fair and neutral! So glad you are working to keep us informed! When do we get to see you post a Biden gaffe? Lots of examples to work with.
I just figured you, rickrund, allcat, codecat, 2506, cledus, 91alum, wapiti, arvcat, catatac, technocat, etc. had that covered. I just figured I’d stay in my lane.

Also, I did post a Biden gaffe in this thread. You guys need to step up your game.

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:41 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:24 pm
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Wow

I just figured you, rickrund, allcat, codecat, 2506, cledus, 91alum, wapiti, arvcat, catatac, technocat, etc. had that covered. I just figured I’d stay in my lane.

Also, I did post a Biden gaffe in this thread. You guys need to step up your game.
Wbtfg(D), it so difficult to express to you, THE Trump/Russia conspiracy truther & all-knowing Bobcatnation expert on everything, what a sincere honor it is that you have named me and that I am no longer some “random Bobcatnation poster.” \:D/ What a special place it is to be somebody in your righteous world. :---)

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:55 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:41 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Wow

Wbtfg(D), it so difficult to express to you, THE Trump/Russia conspiracy truther & all-knowing Bobcatnation expert on everything, what a sincere honor it is that you have named me and that I am no longer some “random Bobcatnation poster.” \:D/ What a special place it is to be somebody in your righteous world. :---)
I’ve never thought you were some random poster. I only reserve that title for griz fans posing as bobcat fans who owe me money.

Certainly we have our differences in opinions, but I’d imagine we agree more than we disagree. We’re both montanans who graduated from the best school in Montana cheer for the blue and gold. I’m happy to buy you a drink of your choice any time. Go Cats! 👍

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:57 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:55 pm
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Wow

I’ve never thought you were some random poster. I only reserve that title for griz fans posing as bobcat fans who owe me money.

Certainly we have our differences in opinions, but I’d imagine we agree more than we disagree. We’re both montanans who graduated from the best school in Montana cheer for the blue and gold. I’m happy to buy you a drink of your choice any time. Go Cats! 👍
Shucks! I’m dumbfounded, shell shocked, almost speechless to your congenial response. I’ll take the bait until which time you push the Trump/Russia thing again, I guess I need to move on to the constitutional scholar (your guilty until proven innocent & I’ll wear a mask into infinite) iaafan.
Peace and go Bobcats!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:51 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:57 pm
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Shucks! I’m dumbfounded, shell shocked, almost speechless to your congenial response. I’ll take the bait until which time you push the Trump/Russia thing again, I guess I need to move on to the constitutional scholar (your guilty until proven innocent & I’ll wear a mask into infinite) iaafan.
Peace and go Bobcats!
Peace and go Bobcats is right! ✌️🐱

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:23 am

arvcat2 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:57 pm
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Peace and go Bobcats!
Trump, my new friend, now says it’s patriotic to wear a mask. \:D/ I guess he’ll be joining me on your schitt list.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:39 am

Here’s something I’ll give credit to Cataholic for posting since he wants to see left posters post good stuff about the right. Good idea cataholic!

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:48 pm

iaafan wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:39 am
Here’s something I’ll give credit to Cataholic for posting since he wants to see left posters post good stuff about the right. Good idea cataholic!

Your quote don’t really make sense, but that is okay. I get your gist.. I think....

Anyway, Joe is not a bad guy. I don’t think that I have said otherwise. He is just not a good choice to be our leader. He is the epitome of a career politician. He will say anything, and change his position on anything if he thinks it will get him another vote. He has spent 50 years in public service yet he changes his position based on who can get him more votes. He just recently changed his timeframe on going green by speeding up the schedule to appease more liberal lefty voters. He is not interested in finding the most qualified VP, but only an African American Female to once again, appease more liberal lefty voters. He can’t keep his frame of thought in conversations of important matters.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:33 pm

wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Wow

What a crock... You would probably just buy him a Burgermeister ad think you did him a favor. Or a Golden Grain :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOOOOOO BOBCATS

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:22 pm

RickRund wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:33 pm
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

What a crock... You would probably just buy him a Burgermeister ad think you did him a favor. Or a Golden Grain :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOOOOOO BOBCATS

I don’t know what any of those things are. Haha.

wapiti
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by wapiti » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:05 am

This question could use its own thread, but I will put it here.

Will Biden debate Trump?????

I have heard there are 3 debates scheduled. But will any of them even happen?
and if any of them do will Biden get anything but softball questions and he will most likely get the questions and answers ahead of time.

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:43 am

wapiti wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:05 am
This question could use its own thread, but I will put it here.

Will Biden debate Trump?????

I have heard there are 3 debates scheduled. But will any of them even happen?
and if any of them do will Biden get anything but softball questions and he will most likely get the questions and answers ahead of time.
The debate will never happen if Biden’s handlers can come up with a valid reason. They won’t even let him finish video interviews because they are so concerned he will say something dumb. Trump is no eloquent speaker, but he is quick with his comebacks and would make Biden look bad.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:54 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:22 pm
RickRund wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:33 pm
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:

GOOOOOO BOBCATS

I don’t know what any of those things are. Haha.
Those things are some really, REALLY bad beers, probably true swill! On the level with Safeways old brew, Brown Derby. Don't know if you might be old enough to ever have the "privilege" of ever tasting one. Let's just say you are not missing anything.