Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2529
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:58 am

iaafan wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:25 am
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:57 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:40 pm
technoCat wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:11 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:51 pm
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:40 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:36 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:46 am
There is zero reason to not have a presidential debate. They can do it in a TV studio with no crowd. They could actually do it via video if needed.
I completely agree with this. I believe that the Presidential debates are a very important institution in our election cycle. There is no good medical reason why we couldn't have these and safely maintain all precautions.
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:46 am
Actually, there is one reason to not do it: Biden would would be exposed. In the democratic debates, he shared the stage with 10+ people and performed poorly. A one on one with Trump will be ugly.
Without disagreeing about your statements re: Biden... I think you vastly overestimate Trump's debating abilities. When Biden has his regular missteps, it comes across as "old man getting dementia" kind of stuff. When Trump has his daily missteps, it comes across more as "angry old bigoted/racist/rich/narcissist" kind of stuff.

The debates are going to be for the ages - just not in a good way. But I won't miss a second of them.
Well, Trump did win the last election, so he must have not completely blown it in the 2016 debates...

I agree, the debates will be must-see TV and not in a good way.
I don't know that I agree that Trump did great in the 2016 debates. I actually thought he did somewhat poorly, he's just not a very well-spoken guy - and I WANTED him to do well! I still voted for him in 2016, but it was more for 1.) anti-Hillary and 2.) I wanted to see somebody that wasn't a career politician that would run the country more as a business and not pander to the lobbyists. Now that I have 3+ years of data on watching how Trump has run his administration and this country, I am convinced that he is the embodiment of pure hatred and him winning this election would have absolute dire consequences for this country. As I've said, I'm not sure yet that I'll vote for Biden, as I don't believe in casting my vote for someone I don't believe in, but there is literally nothing that could convince me to vote for Trump again. I don't care if he enacted a policy all by himself that grew my 401K by 10,000% in the next 6 months, I wouldn't vote for him. Biden is kind of a "meh" candidate to me, but he doesn't scare my like Bernie would have.
Have you watched a full conference of his all the way through? He is the only candidate talking about unifying people and not just bending over backwards for minorities. He talks about ALL Americans, not just those groups currently politically advantageous to talk about. 99% of the reasons people think he's racist/hatemongering come from either quotes taken out of context or anecdotal evidence from people that are just trying to get their 15 minutes.

Biden has spent 50 years in politics and has shown time and again that he thinks minorities are lesser people that need him to take care of them.

There needs to be debates and people need to watch to hear what Trump is actually saying and not just what they get spoon fed by people interpreting/inferring/lying about what he said.
Uh yeah, I’ve watched countless Trump press conferences all the way through. They are painful. He is incapable of answering simple questions with a simple answer. He lies, but all politicians do, so I don’t hold that against him any more than I do the others. I think there’s a difference in lying vs. purely making random sh*t up, but whatever. But the vile hate that just emanates from him with every word he speaks, I can’t get past that. He can say he wants to unify people, but every other word puts down some group of people and every action goes directly against that goal. I don’t think anything has been taken out of context, there are literally hundreds of examples of statements from him that are subtly or blatantly racist and/or hateful.

As I said, I’m not a big fan of Biden either. But I do think he’s at least a better human being than Trump. I agree with you that I don’t think it helps a society to give handouts, etc. and create need, but I can at least respect that people who think this way are coming from a place of caring about other people less fortunate than themselves. I don’t feel like Trump cares about anyone other than himself, and that includes (sadly) his wife and children.
I is good to hear a perspective from someone other than WBTG or iAA or the butcher when they see faults with each candidate. When it comes from those three, I immediately discount because they are so far on the left.

No question Trump is a selfish person. Anybody who is constantly saying “I” did this or “I” did that is a good indicator of arrogance and selfishness. I have stated many times that Trump is a flawed person. It is amazing that another quality candidate has not emerged.

My concern with the Democratic Party is policy and how far they have moved to the left. I am really scared what damage Biden and the dems could do in office. Somebody has to pay for the socialist liberal policies, and it will be the middle class and rich.
If you think the democrat party is has moved far left, you have very little knowledge of the party over the past 80 years. That's borderline ignorance on your part. It isn't anything you have to study to know, but you can look it up. However, I doubt that you do as it doesn't agree with your own, completely inaccurate as it is, opinion. The party, especially presidential candidates, moved toward the middle when Clinton was elected and has remained there ever since. The fact that you don't know this casts a shadow over any commentary you have about the democrat party or politics in general. To say the party has moved far left, shows that you aren't putting much thought into what you're saying. Between you, Rich K, Rich Rund, and codecat people become less informed with every keystroke you put into this message board. You should try to get on page with 91 or follow George Will and other more traditional republicans, who can explain what's going on politically. Even your commentary on MSU football is overly biased and flowery. Seems to be personality trait/flaw. There's no two sides of an issue for you, it all has to feed into your viewpoint.

There are a lot of democrats that would prefer Bernie Sanders be the presidential candidate. His policies are similar to FDR, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson. No one on the right would be up in arms about him anymore than they were from the 30s to the 70s with any democrat presidential candidate, if he was one. Democrats held the presidency and usually the congress a huge majority of the time during that era. 24 of 32 years in the oval office and I believe even more in both houses. Many democrats feel that their voters will get out more with candidates like Bernie and AOC, than they do with the Clintons or Biden style.

The republican party moved to the right during the Tea Party movement and has not come back completely. The Tea Party didn't get everything it wanted, but it did set the tone for how the republican party acts now: politics of angry, which Trump has basked in.
What the hell is your problem? The vitriol you express is overwhelming. You need to step away and take a chill pill.

As for the Democratic Party not being so far left, it might be one of the most comical things ever posted on BN. Then you topped that by comparing Bernie Sanders with FDR, Truman, Kennedy and Johnson! OMG! That is golden! I wonder if those presidents honeymooned in Russia as well??

In regard to history of the Democratic Party, I will acknowledge that I am no historian. However, I am 100% certain that today’s Democratic Party is too far to the left for my support. It used to be the party that focused on workers rights and unions.

“Politics of the angry”?? Have you read your posts? How about Pelosi, Schiff or Schumer statements? The rioting? And somehow the Republican Party is angry? I have acknowledged many times that Trump is flawed, but to call the Republican Party the “angry” Party is just not true.

As for Bobcat football and my “flowery” views, I am a Bobcat fan - so please excuse my bias! Given we are the Bobcat forum, seemed like a great place to express my optimism.

And did you even think about how the statement “there is no two sides of an issue for you” perfectly describes you! Seriously, you just lumped Bernie Sanders in with Kennedy.



User avatar
The Butcher
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1901
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by The Butcher » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:08 am

I can tell you this much; prior to Trump being elected I have voted with Republicans all my life. I recognized Trump was awful when he was campaigning and actually voted for Johnson in 2016. After the election we moved and I had to register in a new state so I officially became an Independent. I will never simply choose a candidate with an R or D behind their name. I think a lot more people under 40 are moving that direction. The Republican Party is probably screwed for the next 4 years. Trump's damage will likely cost the GOP the White House and suddenly the Senate is up for grabs and you will see hardline Trump supporters lose reelections in 2024 and 2026 (probably some in 2020) because they will be labeled by opponents that will primary them or run against them in November as Trumpers. Some states will remain firmly red, but moderate red states will start being purple because of the fallout following Trump’s presidency. Trump has done extreme damage to the Party and unfortunately the County. I will never forgive or support any politician that allowed this to happen.



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10020
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by wbtfg » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:16 am

The Butcher wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:08 am
I can tell you this much; prior to Trump being elected I have voted with Republicans all my life. I recognized Trump was awful when he was campaigning and actually voted for Johnson in 2016. After the election we moved and I had to register in a new state so I officially became an Independent. I will never simply choose a candidate with an R or D behind their name. I think a lot more people under 40 are moving that direction. The Republican Party is probably screwed for the next 4 years. Trump's damage will likely cost the GOP the White House and suddenly the Senate is up for grabs and you will see hardline Trump supporters lose reelections in 2024 and 2026 (probably some in 2020) because they will be labeled by opponents that will primary them or run against them in November as Trumpers. Some states will remain firmly red, but moderate red states will start being purple because of the fallout following Trump’s presidency. Trump has done extreme damage to the Party and unfortunately the County. I will never forgive or support any politician that allowed this to happen.
I'm glad you posted that, because I totally remember discussions/debates back in the olden days of BN where you were firmly on the conservative side of the discussion/debate. I thought I was misremembering. There are a few other folks on here who have followed a similar path.



Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2529
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:29 am

This is a pretty interesting read. BET founder suggests that BLM form another party. He specifically references Biden’s “you ain’t black” comment as the Democratic Party has taken the support of Blacks for granted.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/23/robert- ... party.html



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by iaafan » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:48 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:58 am
iaafan wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:25 am
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:57 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:40 pm
technoCat wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:11 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:51 pm
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:40 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:36 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:46 am
There is zero reason to not have a presidential debate. They can do it in a TV studio with no crowd. They could actually do it via video if needed.
I completely agree with this. I believe that the Presidential debates are a very important institution in our election cycle. There is no good medical reason why we couldn't have these and safely maintain all precautions.
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:46 am
Actually, there is one reason to not do it: Biden would would be exposed. In the democratic debates, he shared the stage with 10+ people and performed poorly. A one on one with Trump will be ugly.
Without disagreeing about your statements re: Biden... I think you vastly overestimate Trump's debating abilities. When Biden has his regular missteps, it comes across as "old man getting dementia" kind of stuff. When Trump has his daily missteps, it comes across more as "angry old bigoted/racist/rich/narcissist" kind of stuff.

The debates are going to be for the ages - just not in a good way. But I won't miss a second of them.
Well, Trump did win the last election, so he must have not completely blown it in the 2016 debates...

I agree, the debates will be must-see TV and not in a good way.
I don't know that I agree that Trump did great in the 2016 debates. I actually thought he did somewhat poorly, he's just not a very well-spoken guy - and I WANTED him to do well! I still voted for him in 2016, but it was more for 1.) anti-Hillary and 2.) I wanted to see somebody that wasn't a career politician that would run the country more as a business and not pander to the lobbyists. Now that I have 3+ years of data on watching how Trump has run his administration and this country, I am convinced that he is the embodiment of pure hatred and him winning this election would have absolute dire consequences for this country. As I've said, I'm not sure yet that I'll vote for Biden, as I don't believe in casting my vote for someone I don't believe in, but there is literally nothing that could convince me to vote for Trump again. I don't care if he enacted a policy all by himself that grew my 401K by 10,000% in the next 6 months, I wouldn't vote for him. Biden is kind of a "meh" candidate to me, but he doesn't scare my like Bernie would have.
Have you watched a full conference of his all the way through? He is the only candidate talking about unifying people and not just bending over backwards for minorities. He talks about ALL Americans, not just those groups currently politically advantageous to talk about. 99% of the reasons people think he's racist/hatemongering come from either quotes taken out of context or anecdotal evidence from people that are just trying to get their 15 minutes.

Biden has spent 50 years in politics and has shown time and again that he thinks minorities are lesser people that need him to take care of them.

There needs to be debates and people need to watch to hear what Trump is actually saying and not just what they get spoon fed by people interpreting/inferring/lying about what he said.
Uh yeah, I’ve watched countless Trump press conferences all the way through. They are painful. He is incapable of answering simple questions with a simple answer. He lies, but all politicians do, so I don’t hold that against him any more than I do the others. I think there’s a difference in lying vs. purely making random sh*t up, but whatever. But the vile hate that just emanates from him with every word he speaks, I can’t get past that. He can say he wants to unify people, but every other word puts down some group of people and every action goes directly against that goal. I don’t think anything has been taken out of context, there are literally hundreds of examples of statements from him that are subtly or blatantly racist and/or hateful.

As I said, I’m not a big fan of Biden either. But I do think he’s at least a better human being than Trump. I agree with you that I don’t think it helps a society to give handouts, etc. and create need, but I can at least respect that people who think this way are coming from a place of caring about other people less fortunate than themselves. I don’t feel like Trump cares about anyone other than himself, and that includes (sadly) his wife and children.
I is good to hear a perspective from someone other than WBTG or iAA or the butcher when they see faults with each candidate. When it comes from those three, I immediately discount because they are so far on the left.

No question Trump is a selfish person. Anybody who is constantly saying “I” did this or “I” did that is a good indicator of arrogance and selfishness. I have stated many times that Trump is a flawed person. It is amazing that another quality candidate has not emerged.

My concern with the Democratic Party is policy and how far they have moved to the left. I am really scared what damage Biden and the dems could do in office. Somebody has to pay for the socialist liberal policies, and it will be the middle class and rich.
If you think the democrat party is has moved far left, you have very little knowledge of the party over the past 80 years. That's borderline ignorance on your part. It isn't anything you have to study to know, but you can look it up. However, I doubt that you do as it doesn't agree with your own, completely inaccurate as it is, opinion. The party, especially presidential candidates, moved toward the middle when Clinton was elected and has remained there ever since. The fact that you don't know this casts a shadow over any commentary you have about the democrat party or politics in general. To say the party has moved far left, shows that you aren't putting much thought into what you're saying. Between you, Rich K, Rich Rund, and codecat people become less informed with every keystroke you put into this message board. You should try to get on page with 91 or follow George Will and other more traditional republicans, who can explain what's going on politically. Even your commentary on MSU football is overly biased and flowery. Seems to be personality trait/flaw. There's no two sides of an issue for you, it all has to feed into your viewpoint.

There are a lot of democrats that would prefer Bernie Sanders be the presidential candidate. His policies are similar to FDR, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson. No one on the right would be up in arms about him anymore than they were from the 30s to the 70s with any democrat presidential candidate, if he was one. Democrats held the presidency and usually the congress a huge majority of the time during that era. 24 of 32 years in the oval office and I believe even more in both houses. Many democrats feel that their voters will get out more with candidates like Bernie and AOC, than they do with the Clintons or Biden style.

The republican party moved to the right during the Tea Party movement and has not come back completely. The Tea Party didn't get everything it wanted, but it did set the tone for how the republican party acts now: politics of angry, which Trump has basked in.
What the hell is your problem? The vitriol you express is overwhelming. You need to step away and take a chill pill.

As for the Democratic Party not being so far left, it might be one of the most comical things ever posted on BN. Then you topped that by comparing Bernie Sanders with FDR, Truman, Kennedy and Johnson! OMG! That is golden! I wonder if those presidents honeymooned in Russia as well??

In regard to history of the Democratic Party, I will acknowledge that I am no historian. However, I am 100% certain that today’s Democratic Party is too far to the left for my support. It used to be the party that focused on workers rights and unions.

“Politics of the angry”?? Have you read your posts? How about Pelosi, Schiff or Schumer statements? The rioting? And somehow the Republican Party is angry? I have acknowledged many times that Trump is flawed, but to call the Republican Party the “angry” Party is just not true.

As for Bobcat football and my “flowery” views, I am a Bobcat fan - so please excuse my bias! Given we are the Bobcat forum, seemed like a great place to express my optimism.

And did you even think about how the statement “there is no two sides of an issue for you” perfectly describes you! Seriously, you just lumped Bernie Sanders in with Kennedy.
Just because someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean they're vitriolic. Just because someone is left of you politically, doesn't mean they're too far left. The fact that you don't understand democratic policies doesn't mean they're too far left. Clinton was one of the most conservative democratic presidents, the most conservative of the 20th century. Things have wandered back to the left some since he left, but Joe Biden is not LBJ on the liberal-conservative scale.

The country will continue to move left. That doesn't mean it's gotten too left.



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4384
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by RickRund » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 pm

The biden cancer initiative.....

And as someone that lost a daughter to cancer this garbage really chaps my hide. Now THIS makes me angry...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... 270%20days



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10020
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by wbtfg » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am

RickRund wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 pm
The biden cancer initiative.....

And as someone that lost a daughter to cancer this garbage really chaps my hide. Now THIS makes me angry...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... 270%20days
I totally agree it’s disheartening to see non-profit foundations more focused on paying out high salaries than following their mission.

Your Post has me curious, I wonder how President Trumps foundation compares.....



77matcat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2484
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by 77matcat » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:12 am

I’m so sorry for your loss Rick. Can’t think of anything more difficult during ones life.

Those salaries are not that high on the east coast. The result above (salaries being a high proportion of the total) Is explained by a startup simply not being successful. You’d find similar ratios in for profit enterprises that fail in the first couple of years.

If this were a thing, something to get riled up about, wouldn’t Fox have been all over it???



Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2529
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 am

wbtfg wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am
RickRund wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 pm
The biden cancer initiative.....

And as someone that lost a daughter to cancer this garbage really chaps my hide. Now THIS makes me angry...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... 270%20days
I totally agree it’s disheartening to see non-profit foundations more focused on paying out high salaries than following their mission.

Your Post has me curious, I wonder how President Trumps foundation compares.....
Does your fixation with Trump have any end? Awful...



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by iaafan » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:48 am

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 am
wbtfg wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am
RickRund wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 pm
The biden cancer initiative.....

And as someone that lost a daughter to cancer this garbage really chaps my hide. Now THIS makes me angry...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... 270%20days
I totally agree it’s disheartening to see non-profit foundations more focused on paying out high salaries than following their mission.

Your Post has me curious, I wonder how President Trumps foundation compares.....
Does your fixation with Trump have any end? Awful...
A lot of people are endlessly fixated on Trump. There's a growing list very prominent conservatives, Republicans, and former Republicans as of Trump's presidency. Michael Steel, Mitt Romney, Steve Schmidt, Richard Painter, George Will, Jennifer Rubin, Joe Scarborough, George Conway, Nicole Wallace, and there are republican groups against Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pow ... b44f67e16/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republica ... inst_Trump




User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4384
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by RickRund » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:07 am

wbtfg wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am
RickRund wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 pm
The biden cancer initiative.....

And as someone that lost a daughter to cancer this garbage really chaps my hide. Now THIS makes me angry...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... 270%20days
I totally agree it’s disheartening to see non-profit foundations more focused on paying out high salaries than following their mission.

Your Post has me curious, I wonder how President Trumps foundation compares.....
Sorry for my ignorance on the Trump Foundation but this is one subject I really never became interested in. One side said it was a scam and the other said it was a class/series of classes. Wish I could give an educated opinion. Trump was ordered to pay $2mill if I am not mistaken. Really sorry I don't know more about it.

To have a foundation that raises monies to help fight a major killer and then paying out 2/3+ on salaries/favors is disgusting. Where did the other 1/3 go? Really curious how much actually made it to the cancer research. It is not just the biden initiative. Far too many foundations/charities are really not very charitable. We give directly to Ocular Melanoma fundraisers rather than the national foundations.



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4384
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by RickRund » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:11 am

iaafan wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:48 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 am
wbtfg wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am
RickRund wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 pm
The biden cancer initiative.....

And as someone that lost a daughter to cancer this garbage really chaps my hide. Now THIS makes me angry...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... 270%20days
I totally agree it’s disheartening to see non-profit foundations more focused on paying out high salaries than following their mission.

Your Post has me curious, I wonder how President Trumps foundation compares.....
Does your fixation with Trump have any end? Awful...
A lot of people are endlessly fixated on Trump. There's a growing list very prominent conservatives, Republicans, and former Republicans as of Trump's presidency. Michael Steel, Mitt Romney, Steve Schmidt, Richard Painter, George Will, Jennifer Rubin, Joe Scarborough, George Conway, Nicole Wallace, and there are republican groups against Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pow ... b44f67e16/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republica ... inst_Trump

I need the name of a Conservative. A few of those name's are barely even rinos while a couple are dems but hiding that...

Just hate it when you open up, try to open up, a story and get the subscribe pop up. I KNOW they have to make money...



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by iaafan » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 am

RickRund wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:11 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:48 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 am
wbtfg wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am
RickRund wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 pm
The biden cancer initiative.....

And as someone that lost a daughter to cancer this garbage really chaps my hide. Now THIS makes me angry...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... 270%20days
I totally agree it’s disheartening to see non-profit foundations more focused on paying out high salaries than following their mission.

Your Post has me curious, I wonder how President Trumps foundation compares.....
Does your fixation with Trump have any end? Awful...
A lot of people are endlessly fixated on Trump. There's a growing list very prominent conservatives, Republicans, and former Republicans as of Trump's presidency. Michael Steel, Mitt Romney, Steve Schmidt, Richard Painter, George Will, Jennifer Rubin, Joe Scarborough, George Conway, Nicole Wallace, and there are republican groups against Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pow ... b44f67e16/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republica ... inst_Trump

I need the name of a Conservative. A few of those name's are barely even rinos while a couple are dems but hiding that...

Just hate it when you open up, try to open up, a story and get the subscribe pop up. I KNOW they have to make money...
:lol: They all are, or were, Conservatives at one time. You can be Conservative and not support Trump.



Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2529
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:37 am

iaafan wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:48 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 am
wbtfg wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am
RickRund wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 pm
The biden cancer initiative.....

And as someone that lost a daughter to cancer this garbage really chaps my hide. Now THIS makes me angry...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... 270%20days
I totally agree it’s disheartening to see non-profit foundations more focused on paying out high salaries than following their mission.

Your Post has me curious, I wonder how President Trumps foundation compares.....
Does your fixation with Trump have any end? Awful...
A lot of people are endlessly fixated on Trump. There's a growing list very prominent conservatives, Republicans, and former Republicans as of Trump's presidency. Michael Steel, Mitt Romney, Steve Schmidt, Richard Painter, George Will, Jennifer Rubin, Joe Scarborough, George Conway, Nicole Wallace, and there are republican groups against Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pow ... b44f67e16/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republica ... inst_Trump

Unbelievable. Instead of just agreeing how awful it is that a cancer foundation fleeced donors (which everyone should agree is an awful thing), you two want to turn it into a Trump thing. That is truly pathetic.

Rick - Sorry for your loss. I share your disgust with any organization that simply appears to be fleecing donors.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by iaafan » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:49 am

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:37 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:48 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 am
wbtfg wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am
RickRund wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 pm
The biden cancer initiative.....

And as someone that lost a daughter to cancer this garbage really chaps my hide. Now THIS makes me angry...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... 270%20days
I totally agree it’s disheartening to see non-profit foundations more focused on paying out high salaries than following their mission.

Your Post has me curious, I wonder how President Trumps foundation compares.....
Does your fixation with Trump have any end? Awful...
A lot of people are endlessly fixated on Trump. There's a growing list very prominent conservatives, Republicans, and former Republicans as of Trump's presidency. Michael Steel, Mitt Romney, Steve Schmidt, Richard Painter, George Will, Jennifer Rubin, Joe Scarborough, George Conway, Nicole Wallace, and there are republican groups against Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pow ... b44f67e16/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republica ... inst_Trump

Unbelievable. Instead of just agreeing how awful it is that a cancer foundation fleeced donors (which everyone should agree is an awful thing), you two want to turn it into a Trump thing. That is truly pathetic.

Rick - Sorry for your loss. I share your disgust with any organization that simply appears to be fleecing donors.
You're the one that turned it into a Trump thing. His question was completely logical. Just like this thread being about Joe Biden's gaffes leads to questions about Trump's gaffes. By saying he's fixated on Trump, you opened that can of worms. If you don't want to open up criticism about Trump, then don't criticize Biden. If you're going to criticize anyone, you need to be able to handle the counter-criticism. It's called free speech, you don't get to throw stones and not have them thrown back at you. Republicans call that being a snowflake.



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4384
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by RickRund » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:13 am

iaafan wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 am
RickRund wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:11 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:48 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 am
wbtfg wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am
RickRund wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 pm
The biden cancer initiative.....

And as someone that lost a daughter to cancer this garbage really chaps my hide. Now THIS makes me angry...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... 270%20days
I totally agree it’s disheartening to see non-profit foundations more focused on paying out high salaries than following their mission.

Your Post has me curious, I wonder how President Trumps foundation compares.....
Does your fixation with Trump have any end? Awful...
A lot of people are endlessly fixated on Trump. There's a growing list very prominent conservatives, Republicans, and former Republicans as of Trump's presidency. Michael Steel, Mitt Romney, Steve Schmidt, Richard Painter, George Will, Jennifer Rubin, Joe Scarborough, George Conway, Nicole Wallace, and there are republican groups against Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pow ... b44f67e16/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republica ... inst_Trump

I need the name of a Conservative. A few of those name's are barely even rinos while a couple are dems but hiding that...

Just hate it when you open up, try to open up, a story and get the subscribe pop up. I KNOW they have to make money...
:lol: They all are, or were, Conservatives at one time. You can be Conservative and not support Trump.
As a Conservative myself, Constitution Party/American Independent Party/Freedom Caucus/Tea Party, none of them would fit my idea of a Conservative. A couple were (R), most are (r)/rino... But that is just the difference in how we each look at those labels. I would really prefer a true Conservative but they would be thought as far right wing when I feel that would be in the same spot as the founders. Some founders were more right, some a bit left but way back then they knew what would probably happen today.



User avatar
The Butcher
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1901
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by The Butcher » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:53 am

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:37 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:48 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 am
wbtfg wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am
RickRund wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 pm
The biden cancer initiative.....

And as someone that lost a daughter to cancer this garbage really chaps my hide. Now THIS makes me angry...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... 270%20days
I totally agree it’s disheartening to see non-profit foundations more focused on paying out high salaries than following their mission.

Your Post has me curious, I wonder how President Trumps foundation compares.....
Does your fixation with Trump have any end? Awful...
A lot of people are endlessly fixated on Trump. There's a growing list very prominent conservatives, Republicans, and former Republicans as of Trump's presidency. Michael Steel, Mitt Romney, Steve Schmidt, Richard Painter, George Will, Jennifer Rubin, Joe Scarborough, George Conway, Nicole Wallace, and there are republican groups against Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pow ... b44f67e16/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republica ... inst_Trump

Unbelievable. Instead of just agreeing how awful it is that a cancer foundation fleeced donors (which everyone should agree is an awful thing), you two want to turn it into a Trump thing. That is truly pathetic.

Rick - Sorry for your loss. I share your disgust with any organization that simply appears to be fleecing donors.
The article is about Biden's Foundation, so comparing it to Trump's Foundations is a logical.
Funny thing, Trump's Foundation was ordered to pay fines and shutter because of the illegitimacy of the Foundation. Biden's closed because lack of momentum. In the end, the president admitted in court documents that he had used the foundation to settle legal obligations of his businesses and even to purchase a portrait of himself.

Highlights:
  • $10,000 was spent on a portrait of the president, later found on display at a sports bar at the Trump Doral;
    $100,000 was used to settle a legal dispute with the city of Palm Beach, which Trump resolved by contributing the amount to the Fisher House Foundation;
    $258,000 was used to settle lawsuits against Trump and his businesses, including $158,000 to the Martin Greenberg Foundation, whose founder sued the Trump National Golf Club after it failed to pay him a promised $1 million for scoring a hole-in-one at a charity golf tournament;
    $5,000 was used to advertise Trump Hotels.
https://www.charitynavigator.org/index. ... rgid=16764



Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2529
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:07 am

iaafan wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:49 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:37 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:48 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 am
wbtfg wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am
RickRund wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 pm
The biden cancer initiative.....

And as someone that lost a daughter to cancer this garbage really chaps my hide. Now THIS makes me angry...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... 270%20days
I totally agree it’s disheartening to see non-profit foundations more focused on paying out high salaries than following their mission.

Your Post has me curious, I wonder how President Trumps foundation compares.....
Does your fixation with Trump have any end? Awful...
A lot of people are endlessly fixated on Trump. There's a growing list very prominent conservatives, Republicans, and former Republicans as of Trump's presidency. Michael Steel, Mitt Romney, Steve Schmidt, Richard Painter, George Will, Jennifer Rubin, Joe Scarborough, George Conway, Nicole Wallace, and there are republican groups against Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pow ... b44f67e16/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republica ... inst_Trump

Unbelievable. Instead of just agreeing how awful it is that a cancer foundation fleeced donors (which everyone should agree is an awful thing), you two want to turn it into a Trump thing. That is truly pathetic.

Rick - Sorry for your loss. I share your disgust with any organization that simply appears to be fleecing donors.
You're the one that turned it into a Trump thing. His question was completely logical. Just like this thread being about Joe Biden's gaffes leads to questions about Trump's gaffes. By saying he's fixated on Trump, you opened that can of worms. If you don't want to open up criticism about Trump, then don't criticize Biden. If you're going to criticize anyone, you need to be able to handle the counter-criticism. It's called free speech, you don't get to throw stones and not have them thrown back at you. Republicans call that being a snowflake.
Thanks for clarifying the rules of posting. I am sure you will change them whenever it fits your need. Maybe I am just a little confused from your comparison of Bernie Sanders to Kennedy. Or are you the guy who was comparing Republicans to Natzis? Or are your the guy who claimed Trump hates Americans? All of these points made by the left are so hard to keep track of...



User avatar
The Butcher
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1901
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by The Butcher » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:14 am

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:07 am
Thanks for clarifying the rules of posting. I am sure you will change them whenever it fits your need. Maybe I am just a little confused from your comparison of Bernie Sanders to Kennedy. Or are you the guy who was comparing Republicans to Natzis? Or are your the guy who claimed Trump hates Americans? All of these points made by the left are so hard to keep track of...
Wow. You can't even get this post right. I guess you are confused indeed.

I have not compared Sanders to Kennedy. I have not compared Republicans to Nazis. But tongue in cheek I did suggest Trump hates Americans because he is more than okay with them dying (COVID, bounties, etc.). I really don't think he hates all Americans (definitely hates Obama), but I do think he really doesn't care about Americans.

I guess all these points made by the right are claims that are not factual. :wink: :wink: :wink:



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3580
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by Rich K » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:29 am

The Butcher wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:14 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:07 am
Thanks for clarifying the rules of posting. I am sure you will change them whenever it fits your need. Maybe I am just a little confused from your comparison of Bernie Sanders to Kennedy. Or are you the guy who was comparing Republicans to Natzis? Or are your the guy who claimed Trump hates Americans? All of these points made by the left are so hard to keep track of...
Wow. You can't even get this post right. I guess you are confused indeed.

I have not compared Sanders to Kennedy. I have not compared Republicans to Nazis. But tongue in cheek I did suggest Trump hates Americans because he is more than okay with them dying (COVID, bounties, etc.). I really don't think he hates all Americans (definitely hates Obama), but I do think he really doesn't care about Americans.

I guess all these points made by the right are claims that are not factual. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Don't you have a statue to topple or shoe store to loot?


Image

Post Reply