Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:32 am

The Butcher wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:14 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:07 am
Thanks for clarifying the rules of posting. I am sure you will change them whenever it fits your need. Maybe I am just a little confused from your comparison of Bernie Sanders to Kennedy. Or are you the guy who was comparing Republicans to Natzis? Or are your the guy who claimed Trump hates Americans? All of these points made by the left are so hard to keep track of...
Wow. You can't even get this post right. I guess you are confused indeed.

I have not compared Sanders to Kennedy. I have not compared Republicans to Nazis. But tongue in cheek I did suggest Trump hates Americans because he is more than okay with them dying (COVID, bounties, etc.). I really don't think he hates all Americans (definitely hates Obama), but I do think he really doesn't care about Americans.

I guess all these points made by the right are claims that are not factual. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Re: Soooooooo...Russia
Post by The Butcher » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:54 pm

Putin has played Trump supporters like a fiddle!
Literally American soldiers are under attack, but the host of The Apprentice has not helped them because he is a POS. The MAGA hat will be the sauwastika of the 2000s.

The Butcher
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by The Butcher » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:38 am

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:32 am
The Butcher wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:14 am
Cataholic wrote:
Thanks for clarifying the rules of posting. I am sure you will change them whenever it fits your need. Maybe I am just a little confused from your comparison of Bernie Sanders to Kennedy. Or are you the guy who was comparing Republicans to Natzis? Or are your the guy who claimed Trump hates Americans? All of these points made by the left are so hard to keep track of...
Wow. You can't even get this post right. I guess you are confused indeed.

I have not compared Sanders to Kennedy. I have not compared Republicans to Nazis. But tongue in cheek I did suggest Trump hates Americans because he is more than okay with them dying (COVID, bounties, etc.). I really don't think he hates all Americans (definitely hates Obama), but I do think he really doesn't care about Americans.

I guess all these points made by the right are claims that are not factual. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Re: Soooooooo...Russia
Post by The Butcher » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:54 pm

Putin has played Trump supporters like a fiddle!
Literally American soldiers are under attack, but the host of The Apprentice has not helped them because he is a POS. The MAGA hat will be the sauwastika of the 2000s.
Thanks for the re-quote. I guess it really resonated with you!
Now as Rich K so elegantly put it; I better get back to toppling statues and looting stores! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:38 am

Stumbling bumbling Joe does it again. Poor Obama didn’t know what to say. Is there really the best the Democrats can do?

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:48 am

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:38 am
Stumbling bumbling Joe does it again. Poor Obama didn’t know what to say. Is there really the best the Democrats can do?

He supporters definitely feel he is the best. A biden victory will absolutely change things and not for the best. It will bring back memories of Prof Irwin Cory.

Pretty much the quote "in five days we will fundamentally transform the United States of America."

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:53 am

Cataholic wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:49 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:37 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:48 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 am
wbtfg wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am
RickRund wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 pm
The biden cancer initiative.....

And as someone that lost a daughter to cancer this garbage really chaps my hide. Now THIS makes me angry...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... 270%20days
I totally agree it’s disheartening to see non-profit foundations more focused on paying out high salaries than following their mission.

Your Post has me curious, I wonder how President Trumps foundation compares.....
Does your fixation with Trump have any end? Awful...
A lot of people are endlessly fixated on Trump. There's a growing list very prominent conservatives, Republicans, and former Republicans as of Trump's presidency. Michael Steel, Mitt Romney, Steve Schmidt, Richard Painter, George Will, Jennifer Rubin, Joe Scarborough, George Conway, Nicole Wallace, and there are republican groups against Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pow ... b44f67e16/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republica ... inst_Trump

Unbelievable. Instead of just agreeing how awful it is that a cancer foundation fleeced donors (which everyone should agree is an awful thing), you two want to turn it into a Trump thing. That is truly pathetic.

Rick - Sorry for your loss. I share your disgust with any organization that simply appears to be fleecing donors.
You're the one that turned it into a Trump thing. His question was completely logical. Just like this thread being about Joe Biden's gaffes leads to questions about Trump's gaffes. By saying he's fixated on Trump, you opened that can of worms. If you don't want to open up criticism about Trump, then don't criticize Biden. If you're going to criticize anyone, you need to be able to handle the counter-criticism. It's called free speech, you don't get to throw stones and not have them thrown back at you. Republicans call that being a snowflake.
Not a rule that had to be established formally. It's just how life works. Self-evident. When you criticize someone or something, you open yourself up to criticism.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:05 pm

RickRund wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:48 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:38 am

He supporters definitely feel he is the best. A biden victory will absolutely change things and not for the best. It will bring back memories of Prof Irwin Cory.

Pretty much the quote "in five days we will fundamentally transform the United States of America."
It isn't so much that Biden is better than Trump, it's more that he's not as bad as Trump. Yes, Biden makes gaffes and he speaks awkwardly (he has a speech impediment). It's odd that anyone who's planning to vote for Trump is pointing out Biden's gaffes, because Trump seems to have a lot more. Speaking isn't an area where Trump is going to gain an advantage.

Biden's policies aren't going to attract a lot of right-wing voters regardless of what they are and he isn't going to win the election on the wings of right-wing voters. Trump is driving whatever right-wing voters to Biden that he's going to get and he may be doing a historic job of it. Mainly, Trump is driving left-wing voters to the polls. The left had an opportunity to put a more left-wing candidate on the ticket (technically still does), but has opted for the more conservative choice. The right should be happy about that. Right now Biden leads in almost every swing state and Trump is barely hanging on in some red states.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:06 pm

Hahahaha!!!!!