Another LIE from the fake news...ABC

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

RickRund
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Another LIE from the fake news...ABC

Post by RickRund » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:37 pm

Blatantly lying to its viewers. Could there have been a mix up in the vudeo? NOT EVEN CLOSE. They knew and they lied. ABC=all bull crap...

https://www.wnd.com/2019/10/abc-news-ca ... customers/

Rich K

Re: Another LIE from the fake news...ABC

Post by Rich K » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:15 pm

The birthplace of fake news: Pallywood Productions

http://www.theaugeanstables.com/reflect ... a-history/
The term “Pallywood” refers to the staging of scenes by Palestinian journalists in order to present the Palestinians as hapless victims of Israeli aggression. They are able to succeed in this endeavor in large part due to the credulity and eagerness of the Western press to present these images, which reinforce the image of the Palestinian David struggling valiantly against the overpowering Israeli Goliath.
ABC and the rest of western media barely acknowledge existence of "fake news". Their only response is the strawman argument that guys like me are against the first amendment.

RickRund

Post by RickRund » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:38 pm

Rich K wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:15 pm
The birthplace of fake news: Pallywood Productions

http://www.theaugeanstables.com/reflect ... a-history/
The term “Pallywood” refers to the staging of scenes by Palestinian journalists in order to present the Palestinians as hapless victims of Israeli aggression. They are able to succeed in this endeavor in large part due to the credulity and eagerness of the Western press to present these images, which reinforce the image of the Palestinian David struggling valiantly against the overpowering Israeli Goliath.
ABC and the rest of western media barely acknowledge existence of "fake news". Their only response is the strawman argument that guys like me are against the first amendment.
But Goliath was a Philistine. And David was a Jew, in fact became a King of the Israelites.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:21 pm

This is why I only watch FOX News. Liars like Shep Smith get run out. If you don't tell the truth on Fox, you get canned.

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:11 am

RickRund wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:37 pm
Blatantly lying to its viewers. Could there have been a mix up in the vudeo? NOT EVEN CLOSE. They knew and they lied. ABC=all bull crap...

What are your thoughts on the US withdrawal of troops and then the immediate attack from Turkey?

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:37 am

I wonder how other allies might interpret this abandonment??

Rich K

Post by Rich K » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:31 am

Turkey should have been run out of NATO long ago. This is the kind of confusion that happens with entangled alliances.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:33 am

Rich K wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:31 am
Turkey should have been run out of NATO long ago. This is the kind of confusion that happens with entangled alliances.
So what are your thoughts on leaving the Kurds to fend for themselves and build an alliance with assad?

RickRund

Post by RickRund » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:39 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:11 am
RickRund wrote:

What are your thoughts on the US withdrawal of troops and then the immediate attack from Turkey?
I have mixed feelings. As much as it would be nice to see us back them there have been conflicts in that region for far too long. The dems, and even some reps, have complained about us being the world police so now that we seem to be moving out they are getting their trousers in a wad. The President has said writing letters to family members is the worst part of his job. I would be for us giving the Kurds material help.Those people are very capable of defending themselves.

To add, not all the Kurds are loyal to us but it would be tough to figure the percentage...

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:01 pm

RickRund wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:39 pm
wbtfg wrote:
RickRund wrote:

I have mixed feelings. As much as it would be nice to see us back them there have been conflicts in that region for far too long. The dems, and even some reps, have complained about us being the world police so now that we seem to be moving out they are getting their trousers in a wad. The President has said writing letters to family members is the worst part of his job. I would be for us giving the Kurds material help.Those people are very capable of defending themselves.

To add, not all the Kurds are loyal to us but it would be tough to figure the percentage...
But we didn’t just “not back them” we left them fed them to the wolves knowing exactly what was going to happen. That’s the most troubling part to me. We sold out our battle buddy and led them to slaughter.

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:36 pm

What message does this send to any county that has our support that doesn’t gleefully accommodate any suggestion by 45?

RickRund

Post by RickRund » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:34 pm

This guy, adam shiff, just keeps giving gifts... Some will say great and others will say "I don't see where he said anything wrong"....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... from-trump

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:44 pm

It will be interesting to know as much of this story as we can.

Text messages don’t lie. The one below is from Volker to Sondland.

“Most impt is for Zelensky to say that he will help the investigation,”

July 19, text message.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:05 am

wbtfg wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:01 pm
RickRund wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:39 pm
wbtfg wrote:
RickRund wrote:

But we didn’t just “not back them” we left them fed them to the wolves knowing exactly what was going to happen. That’s the most troubling part to me. We sold out our battle buddy and led them to slaughter.
We knew that Assad would sign an agreement with the Kurd's, none of the parties involved would come to any agreement as long as the US was there. It a long standing civil dispute and frankly we don't belong in the middle of it getting our young people killed for it. By removing our troops we are forcing them to find a solution, maybe it isn't a perfect solution but it isn't work US lives. The US need to use diplomatic and economic pressure rather than military force for these kinds of disputes.

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

RickRund

Post by RickRund » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:24 am

And with anything that Trump does, he will be damned if he does or damned if he doesn't. He cannot win.

RickRund

Post by RickRund » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:58 pm

I don't have the gift of oration like Paul Jacob from Common Sense. He does remind me of a modern day Thomas Paine. Here is his take on removing our troops. Thank you Paul Jacob...

http://thisiscommonsense.com/2019/10/18 ... wer-blues/

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:31 pm

Rich K

Post by Rich K » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:06 am

I don't give a hoot about the Kurds. They behaved like the payed mercenaries they are and they were payed well. They knew 2 or 3 years ago that we'd be cutting them loose and the removal of the last 28 of our military was in no way a surprise. If other western nations want to step up it shouldn't be much of a challenge to keep the level of support from slipping.

Turkey's an awful NATO partner and it's economy is in shambles. Just another foreign government that lost big when Clinton lost the 2016 election and their investments in the Clinton Foundation were a total waste.

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:16 am

Does the haphazard fashion 45 pulled out more reflect the lack of concern for any one but himself or the way his brilliant mind works??? Oh oh. I forgot the possibility of Erdogan having a grip of his twin towers.

So much fodder so little time.

RickRund

Post by RickRund » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:36 am

77matcat wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:31 pm
What Mitch thinks.

https://apple.news/APLTxYGdoRsuXTYA2A9s7zA
I could care less what Mitch thinks. I am not a little "r". I am not a big "R". I am Tea Party, Freedom Caucus, Conservative. If I were in Kentucky my vote would not go to Mitch. isis will be around in one form or another probably long after I leave here and go to my true home.