Freaks in Bozeman

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Freaks in Bozeman

Post by allcat » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:46 am

We seem to have at least a few people on campus that would turn us into Missoula.

Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Freaks in Bozeman

Post by arvcat2 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:47 pm

Charlie Kirk & Candance Owens rock! Was that first questionnaire guy with a Cat hat on wbtfg (Mr. Russia Russia Russia conspiraist)?

RickRund
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by RickRund » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:20 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:47 pm
Charlie Kirk & Candance Owens rock! Was that first questionnaire guy with a Cat hat on wbtfg (Mr. Russia Russia Russia conspiraist)?
Yep!!!!!

What can we get that other people will have to pay for???

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:35 am

arvcat2 wrote:
No need to make this a personal thing. I'm sure we have our disagreements, but I'm also quite sure we agree on much more than we disagree on.

If it's okay with you, I'd prefer to keep things civil and focused on issues.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:11 am

Yes, Gallatin county, mostly Bozeman really came through for Tester over Gianforte in the last election after most newscasts, even msnbc, had checked the box for Gianforte. That was a surprise in how lopsided it was. Not as lopsided as Missoula, but more so than expected with it being Gianforte’s hometown and “The Chosen One” Donald Trump himself coming to Bozeman and several other Montana locations to campaign against Tester.

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:05 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:35 am
arvcat2 wrote:
No need to make this a personal thing. I'm sure we have our disagreements, but I'm also quite sure we agree on much more than we disagree on.

Calling you a Russia conspiracist is a personal thing? Go back and re-read your “Soooooooo…Russia” thread and your posts within it. It must be so hurtful for you to be so wrong on an issue and to be so duped by the democrats and their media allies.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:50 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:05 pm
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:

Calling you a Russia conspiracist is a personal thing? Go back and re-read your “Soooooooo…Russia” thread and your posts within it. It must be so hurtful for you to be so wrong on an issue and to be so duped by the democrats and their media allies.
I mean you specifically brought my name into something I have no involvement in. I'm not hurt, I'm just not sure what you're trying to accomplish or what this has to do with me specifically.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:32 am

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:50 pm
arvcat2 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:05 pm
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:

I mean you specifically brought my name into something I have no involvement in. I'm not hurt, I'm just not sure what you're trying to accomplish or what this has to do with me specifically.
Still waiting for a response from arvcat2.