Soooooooo...Russia

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by wbtfg » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:24 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:21 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:23 pm
^ has there ever been a better example of party over country?
What did you mean then?
I posted an article about Russia putting a bounty on US troops (that he didn’t read) and he’s angry at me because he feels that somehow threatens his party. Doesn’t make sense.

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:36 pm

Not true. He actually said that you can’t let go of the Russia conspiracy. You did post it in the Russia thread that has been about Russia conspiracy. And you also placed a comment insinuating that Trumps admin has not done anything. Then you comment choosing party over nation.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:39 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:36 pm
Not true. He actually said that you can’t let go of the Russia conspiracy. You did post it in the Russia thread that has been about Russia conspiracy. And you also placed a comment insinuating that Trumps admin has not done anything. Then you comment choosing party over nation.
So you dispute the story?

The Butcher
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by The Butcher » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:54 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:23 pm
Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says

The Trump administration has been deliberating for months about what to do about a stunning intelligence assessment

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/p ... C8T1fUYWSg
Putin has played Trump supporters like a fiddle!
Literally American soldiers are under attack, but the host of The Apprentice has not helped them because he is a POS. The MAGA hat will be the sauwastika of the 2000s.

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:55 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:39 pm
Cataholic wrote:
No. But I can’t draw any conclusions about what actions our government has taken or why. Do you have access to that material? Did you speak to the Trump admin about what they are doing? Based on your hate of the Republican Party, you make your own narrative. Any mention of Russia, and you automatically try to make the Trump-Russia conspiracy a part of the story. Truly disturbing.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:01 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:55 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
No. But I can’t draw any conclusions about what actions our government has taken or why. Do you have access to that material? Did you speak to the Trump admin about what they are doing? Based on your hate of the Republican Party, you make your own narrative. Any mention of Russia, and you automatically try to make the Trump-Russia conspiracy a part of the story. Truly disturbing.
I didn’t draw any conclusions either. I just posted the title with the sub heading from the article. Not sure why you’re angry about that.

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:52 am

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:24 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:21 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:23 pm
^ has there ever been a better example of party over country?
What did you mean then?
I posted an article about Russia putting a bounty on US troops (that he didn’t read) and he’s angry at me because he feels that somehow threatens his party. Doesn’t make sense.
I’m not angry at you. To the contrary, you seem to get angry whenever your obsessive Trump Russia collusion conspiracy theory is called out. Project much?? To remind you, up on page 8 of this thread, I replied to you that I’m a lifelong unaffiliated voter:
“For the record, I am a lifetime unaffiliated voter and “he’s a republican” horsesh*t of yours is just that.”

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:11 am

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russian-sp ... 1593214584

According to the Wall St. Journal, US intelligence is saying that Russia paid Taliban to attack US soldiers. Apparently Trump didn't believe this report as he invited Putin to G7 and hasn't made any moves against Russia. He could have alternative intelligence or perhaps this is fake intelligence. I'm sure there'll be a logical explanation from Trump today. Probably a nothing-burger. I see the Taliban has already denied this, so it's already losing steam. May need Congress to investigate US intel after this one.

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:48 am

The Butcher wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:54 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says

The Trump administration has been deliberating for months about what to do about a stunning intelligence assessment

Literally American soldiers are under attack, but the host of The Apprentice has not helped them because he is a POS. The MAGA hat will be the sauwastika of the 2000s.
What a disgusting point of view. Do you have ANY clue what the swastika stands for, or how many millions of people were wiped out in its name? You might hate Trump but he's not running concentration camps and gas chambers FFS. Catch a clue.

24-17
31-23
29-25
48-14

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:54 am

91catAlum wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:48 am
The Butcher wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

What a disgusting point of view. Do you have ANY clue what the swastika stands for, or how many millions of people were wiped out in its name? You might hate Trump but he's not running concentration camps and gas chambers FFS. Catch a clue.
Not sure if this is relevant, but he said sauwastika, which is actually aswastika, not swastika. Aswastika is the opposite of swastika. However, swastika is meant to be good and aswastika bad. Perhaps he meant to say swastika and coincidentally spelled it sauwastika.

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:37 am

I truly wish some were as upset with blm, antifa, name your marxist group, targeting our folks in blue or anyone that doesn't agree with their point of view.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:42 am

RickRund wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:37 am
I truly wish some were as upset with blm, antifa, name your marxist group, targeting our folks in blue or anyone that doesn't agree with their point of view.
Reports coming out that Russia offered bounties on American soldiers and your first reaction is “what about blm and antifa?”

My brain can’t even comprehend this logic.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:16 am

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:42 am
RickRund wrote:
Reports coming out that Russia offered bounties on American soldiers and your first reaction is “what about blm and antifa?”

Well, they are both marxist and anti-american.

But I haven't seen the same comments when a story emerges with those groups attacking the Police. Unless I missed it.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:22 am

RickRund wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:16 am
wbtfg wrote:
RickRund wrote:

But I haven't seen the same comments when a story emerges with those groups attacking the Police. Unless I missed it.
Any thoughts on Russia putting a bounty on American troops and the response.....or nah?

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:31 am

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:22 am
RickRund wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:16 am
wbtfg wrote:
RickRund wrote:

Any thoughts on Russia putting a bounty on American troops and the response.....or nah?
Where are you seeing this? I don't see it on my usual news sites like yahoo and msn.com
Edit, nevermind I just got an alert about it, reading now.
Last edited by 91catAlum on Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

24-17
31-23
29-25
48-14

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:36 am

91catAlum wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:48 am
The Butcher wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Butch’s comments are completely ignorant. To compare Trump to Hitler and the Natzi shows their total disregard for the facts. Disgusting

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:45 am

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:01 am
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
I didn’t draw any conclusions either. I just posted the title with the sub heading from the article. Not sure why you’re angry about that.
So done with your blatant efforts to blame Trump for anything controversial, especially when facts aren’t clear.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:01 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:45 am
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
So done with your blatant efforts to blame Trump for anything controversial, especially when facts aren’t clear.
I don’t believe I said anything about trump on this latest situation.

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:49 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:01 pm
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
At least have the balls to admit it. Like somebody said before, Mr Passive-Agressive. Your not kidding anybody.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:56 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:49 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:01 pm
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
At least have the balls to admit it. Like somebody said before, Mr Passive-Agressive. Your not kidding anybody.
Lol! I just copy and pasted an article and the headline. I literally said nothing about trump.

Also, why do you prefer to talk about me and not the article I posted?