Soooooooo...Russia

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by wbtfg » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:39 pm

cats2506 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:04 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:01 pm
RickRund wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:14 pm
LTown Cat wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:41 am
wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:24 am
cats2506 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:20 am
wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:56 am
cats2506 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:52 am
wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:48 am
So now openly in front of God and everyone the President of the United States of America asked Chinese and Ukraine governments to investigate a political opponent? Am I missing something? Is this real life?
he is asking those governments to investigate corruption by american officials, I don't see how you can possibly think that is a bad thing and that corruption is a good thing :roll:
So far I've only read the twitter headlines and haven't taken a deep dive, but I'd be interested in learning more about this without getting into name calling/insults, etc. Is there precedent for POTUS to publically request a foreign government to investigate a political opponent?
Are you serious, you know nothing about what Biden did in Ukraine?
well sourced story from a non-partisan outlet
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I have a question here. I am looking for unbiased reporting on the story of uncle joey saying he knew nothing of his sons business dealings with Burisma. For we have an interview with his son saying they had spoken regarding that. Also a picture on a golf course WITH the representative...
We have the video/audio of shiffty being PUNKED.
On the subject of the whistleblower policy being SUDDENLY changed. It was modified in August and shiffty knew about the whistleblower in August. Do you think that they realized that the info was not first hand and the po!icy was changed to exclude first hand information? At that point they filed!!
Just tossing this in for added effect: hilary using bleachbit to scrub her private server? The old, " did you wipe your server" to which hilary replies, "oh, you mean with a rag"!!! Or 13 of hilary's blackberries being smashed with hammers. Of two of her KNOWN phone numbers. Then to go back further the travesty of the heroes of Benghazi being told to stand down. Sorry, I will believe those that were on site. Much more but this will suffice...
Please lead me to an unbiased source for news...
I feel like I just got ran over by a fox news truck and then trampled by a breitbart parade.

Dude....I wasn't making any argument or statement about any of those things.

2506 was surprised I didn't know anything about what Biden did in Ukraine and I offered him the opportunity to educate me on the topic. I have an open mind and am willing to be educated, but I'm not interested in unconfirmed conspiracy theories or partisan hack pieces. I'm willing to read real and legit factual information.
I shouldn't be doing this (informing the ignorant)

I haven’t seen that, so thanks for posting. That said, all I’m seeing is a witness report. I’m looking from my phone so maybe I’m missing something. Is there corroborating evidence?

So I assume you’re suggesting that a POTUS has the unilateral power to call on foreign governments to investigate a political rival based on this?
Last edited by wbtfg on Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Rich K » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:44 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:39 pm

I haven’t seen that, so thanks for posting. That said, all I’m seeing is a witness report. I’m looking from my phone so maybe I’m missing something. Is there corroborating evidence?
Yes. Joe Biden corroborated this. In fact, he bragged about it. Where have you been?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:45 pm

Rich K wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:44 pm
wbtfg wrote:

Yes. Joe Biden corroborated this. In fact, he bragged about it. Where have you been?
Educate me, provide a link.

So I assume you’re suggesting that a POTUS has the unilateral power to call on foreign governments to investigate a political rival based on this?

RickRund

Post by RickRund » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:48 pm

cats2506 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:04 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:01 pm
RickRund wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:14 pm
LTown Cat wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:41 am
wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:24 am
cats2506 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:20 am
wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:56 am
cats2506 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:52 am
wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:48 am
So now openly in front of God and everyone the President of the United States of America asked Chinese and Ukraine governments to investigate a political opponent? Am I missing something? Is this real life?
he is asking those governments to investigate corruption by american officials, I don't see how you can possibly think that is a bad thing and that corruption is a good thing :roll:
So far I've only read the twitter headlines and haven't taken a deep dive, but I'd be interested in learning more about this without getting into name calling/insults, etc. Is there precedent for POTUS to publically request a foreign government to investigate a political opponent?
Are you serious, you know nothing about what Biden did in Ukraine?
well sourced story from a non-partisan outlet
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I have a question here. I am looking for unbiased reporting on the story of uncle joey saying he knew nothing of his sons business dealings with Burisma. For we have an interview with his son saying they had spoken regarding that. Also a picture on a golf course WITH the representative...
We have the video/audio of shiffty being PUNKED.
On the subject of the whistleblower policy being SUDDENLY changed. It was modified in August and shiffty knew about the whistleblower in August. Do you think that they realized that the info was not first hand and the po!icy was changed to exclude first hand information? At that point they filed!!
Just tossing this in for added effect: hilary using bleachbit to scrub her private server? The old, " did you wipe your server" to which hilary replies, "oh, you mean with a rag"!!! Or 13 of hilary's blackberries being smashed with hammers. Of two of her KNOWN phone numbers. Then to go back further the travesty of the heroes of Benghazi being told to stand down. Sorry, I will believe those that were on site. Much more but this will suffice...
I feel like I just got ran over by a fox news truck and then trampled by a breitbart parade.

Dude....I wasn't making any argument or statement about any of those things.

2506 was surprised I didn't know anything about what Biden did in Ukraine and I offered him the opportunity to educate me on the topic. I have an open mind and am willing to be educated, but I'm not interested in unconfirmed conspiracy theories or partisan hack pieces. I'm willing to read real and legit factual information.
I shouldn't be doing this (informing the ignorant)

But what about bias in this :-^ . Not sure what it will take to make a solid point with some. For some there will always be a but!!! Even we have our buts. This is a never-ending cycle.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:51 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:45 pm
Rich K wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Hint: you wont find it on the HUFFPO or BuzzFeed
Why do you constantly need to be educated?

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

RickRund

Post by RickRund » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:57 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Rich K wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Myself, and I know I am not a small number, would want to see a president look into shady goings on if it may help our national security...

RickRund

Post by RickRund » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:59 pm

Another Drudge type site is Parler, pronounced parlay.

And I just got this sweet bit from Parler. Funny piece!!!

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/elizabeth ... -ancestry/

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:01 pm

RickRund wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:57 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Rich K wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Myself, and I know I am not a small number, would want to see a president look into shady goings on if it may help our national security...
What he is doing is asking foreign governments to work with our DOJ who is investigating this. Political rival or not, corruption is corruption and should be investigated, wbtfg seems to thing that "some people are more equal than others"

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:04 pm

RickRund wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Rich K wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

And this situation helps national security?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:09 pm

cats2506 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:51 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Rich K wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Hint: you wont find it on the HUFFPO or BuzzFeed
Why do you constantly need to be educated?
The witness statement and the video is the smoking gun that justifies POTUS seeking assistance from foreign governments to damage a political opponent?

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:11 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:04 pm
RickRund wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Rich K wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Yes it does, We don't want US officials using american aid for personal gain, when it happens the foreign country has blackmail material on american officials and that is a "National Security Threat"

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:13 pm

cats2506 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:11 pm
wbtfg wrote:
RickRund wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Rich K wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Yes it does, We don't want US officials using american aid for personal gain, when it happens the foreign country has blackmail material on american officials and that is a "National Security Threat"
Isn’t that exactly what trump is currently doing?

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:21 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:13 pm
cats2506 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
RickRund wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Rich K wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Its not for personal gain, Biden's son collected $50,000 per month. Trump is collecting evidence of corruption. Ultimately it investigation began with finding the orig of the Russia meddling story (Muller didn't investigate it). A lot of the steel dossier came from Ukraine. When an investigation begins you follow what evidence comes up. BTW Ukraine reopened the investigation into Bermsa(sp) last spring, before the Trump call.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:26 pm

cats2506 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:21 pm
wbtfg wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
RickRund wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Rich K wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Its not for personal gain, Biden's son collected $50,000 per month. Trump is collecting evidence of corruption. Ultimately it investigation began with finding the orig of the Russia meddling story (Muller didn't investigate it). A lot of the steel dossier came from Ukraine. When an investigation begins you follow what evidence comes up. BTW Ukraine reopened the investigation into Bermsa(sp) last spring, before the Trump call.
Not for personal gain. Interesting. political gain?

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:28 pm

how I see WBTFG (and the rest of the left)

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:32 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:26 pm
cats2506 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
RickRund wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Rich K wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

So you would rather just let all this corruption off the hook, because some has been politician that cant remember where he was yesterday is running for president. Yeah, I'm done. You will never see their corruption and want it removed from our government, go back to Huffpo and Buzzfeed and live in your delusions.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:34 pm

cats2506 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:28 pm
how I see WBTFG (and the rest of the left)
That’s interesting because this is my perception of the pro trump crowd.

RickRund

Post by RickRund » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:35 pm

wbtfg wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
RickRund wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Rich K wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

No, he will not receive a personal gain. He is working for NOTHING...

RickRund

Post by RickRund » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:39 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:37 pm
TIrwin24 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:14 pm
Drudge Report is about as good as you can hope for in that regard.
I haven’t looked at drudge in a few years, it was always my impression that it was the conservative version of Huffington post, which I also don’t read.
No wonder you are unaware of some of our posts...

RickRund

Post by RickRund » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:42 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:26 pm
cats2506 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
RickRund wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Rich K wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Yep, no dem has ever tried to make political gain!!!