Soooooooo...Russia

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Post Reply
User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2685
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by The Butcher » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:29 am

OMG!!! Russia is always just a quick Russian jet ride away from Trump all the time! :wink:

Image

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/1 ... ets-414883



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3830
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by Rich K » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:51 pm



Image

77matcat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2516
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by 77matcat » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:26 pm

Trump’s own hand-picked intel chief, John Ratcliffe, acknowledged the documents, sourced to Russian intelligence, might have been “exaggerated” or even “fabricated” to deflect from their culpability in the election interference effort



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5070
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by RickRund » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:43 am

77matcat wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:26 pm
Trump’s own hand-picked intel chief, John Ratcliffe, acknowledged the documents, sourced to Russian intelligence, might have been “exaggerated” or even “fabricated” to deflect from their culpability in the election interference effort
I guess no other administration has hand picked any of their cabinet members.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6365
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by iaafan » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:53 am

RickRund wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:43 am
77matcat wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:26 pm
Trump’s own hand-picked intel chief, John Ratcliffe, acknowledged the documents, sourced to Russian intelligence, might have been “exaggerated” or even “fabricated” to deflect from their culpability in the election interference effort
I guess no other administration has hand picked any of their cabinet members.
I can't argue with you on that Rick.



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2685
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by The Butcher » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:23 am

Not that this should be surprising.

US authorities investigating if recently published emails are tied to Russian disinformation effort targeting Biden
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics ... ium=social



Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4000
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:58 am

The Butcher wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:23 am
Not that this should be surprising.

US authorities investigating if recently published emails are tied to Russian disinformation effort targeting Biden
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics ... ium=social
Well, at least CNN put some type of news report on this topic =D^ =D^ =D^ Even if it was an opinion piece on the liberal media outlet.

I am all for a deep investigation into this! From what I understand, there are some very provocative videos of Hunter on the laptop. If Russia did this, it will amazing to hear how they obtained that stuff.



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10728
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by wbtfg » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:37 am




77matcat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2516
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by 77matcat » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:08 am

RickRund wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:43 am
77matcat wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:26 pm
Trump’s own hand-picked intel chief, John Ratcliffe, acknowledged the documents, sourced to Russian intelligence, might have been “exaggerated” or even “fabricated” to deflect
from their culpability in the election interference effort
I guess no other administration has hand picked any of their cabinet members.
The Obvious point is, the president’s own folks admitted the credibility of this info is questionable at best. John Ratcliffe, acknowledged the documents, sourced to Russian intelligence, might have been “exaggerated” or even “fabricated”.

Ted Cruz’s father plotted to kill JFK. Right??? 😂🤣😂



TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14767
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:12 pm

Is this Putin distancing from Trump? Probably irrelevant because I don’t think anyone should trust a thing Putin says.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN27A0TA


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 54 individual National Champions (most recent 2021).
toM StUber

User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2685
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by The Butcher » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:57 am

Why is it always Russia?




User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2685
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by The Butcher » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:34 am

Guess what everyone- Russia was trying to get Trump reelected in 2020! I know this will shock some people, but Russia really likes Trump so much they are more than willing to undermine American democracy.

https://news.yahoo.com/us-intelligence- ... 31876.html



User avatar
BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3710
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:24 pm
Location: God's Country

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by BigBruceBaker » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:33 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:34 am
Guess what everyone- Russia was trying to get Trump reelected in 2020! I know this will shock some people, but Russia really likes Trump so much they are more than willing to undermine American democracy.

https://news.yahoo.com/us-intelligence- ... 31876.html
https://www.vox.com/2021/3/16/22334415/ ... -influence

Looks like Iran wanted Trump to lose pretty badly. Interesting.

If you want Trump to lose, do you want Biden to win?


I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4000
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by Cataholic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:25 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:34 am
Guess what everyone- Russia was trying to get Trump reelected in 2020! I know this will shock some people, but Russia really likes Trump so much they are more than willing to undermine American democracy.

https://news.yahoo.com/us-intelligence- ... 31876.html
The author is Jenna McGloughlin who previously wrote for CNN and Mother Jones Magazine (both liberal organizations). I thought is was strange that the China and Iran efforts to influence the election were downplayed in the article. Specifically, the article does not mention who was benefiting from those countries efforts on the election. Using your same rationale that Russia likes Trump, apparently Iran likes Biden.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/putin- ... 1615918958
Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei approved a digital scheme to undercut Mr. Trump’s re-election bid



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5070
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by RickRund » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:45 am

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:25 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:34 am
Guess what everyone- Russia was trying to get Trump reelected in 2020! I know this will shock some people, but Russia really likes Trump so much they are more than willing to undermine American democracy.

https://news.yahoo.com/us-intelligence- ... 31876.html
The author is Jenna McGloughlin who previously wrote for CNN and Mother Jones Magazine (both liberal organizations). I thought is was strange that the China and Iran efforts to influence the election were downplayed in the article. Specifically, the article does not mention who was benefiting from those countries efforts on the election. Using your same rationale that Russia likes Trump, apparently Iran likes Biden.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/putin- ... 1615918958
Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei approved a digital scheme to undercut Mr. Trump’s re-election bid
Follow the money and iran wants more of ours. As well as other terrorist states.



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2685
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by The Butcher » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:01 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:25 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:34 am
Guess what everyone- Russia was trying to get Trump reelected in 2020! I know this will shock some people, but Russia really likes Trump so much they are more than willing to undermine American democracy.

https://news.yahoo.com/us-intelligence- ... 31876.html
The author is Jenna McGloughlin who previously wrote for CNN and Mother Jones Magazine (both liberal organizations). I thought is was strange that the China and Iran efforts to influence the election were downplayed in the article. Specifically, the article does not mention who was benefiting from those countries efforts on the election. Using your same rationale that Russia likes Trump, apparently Iran likes Biden.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/putin- ... 1615918958
Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei approved a digital scheme to undercut Mr. Trump’s re-election bid
Your reply almost seems like you are defending Russia.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wanted to once again share the connection of the Trump Administration and Russia, as this has been a common theme over the years.

Trump invited foreign influence on our elections, going as far as to say he would take foreign intelligence to benefit his campaign.  It shouldn't be surprising that not all foreign actions will completely benefit a single candidate... 



Post Reply