Soooooooo...Russia

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by catatac » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:49 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:56 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:49 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:01 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:45 am
wbtfg wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:01 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:55 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:39 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:36 pm
Not true. He actually said that you can’t let go of the Russia conspiracy. You did post it in the Russia thread that has been about Russia conspiracy. And you also placed a comment insinuating that Trumps admin has not done anything. Then you comment choosing party over nation.
So you dispute the story?
No. But I can’t draw any conclusions about what actions our government has taken or why. Do you have access to that material? Did you speak to the Trump admin about what they are doing? Based on your hate of the Republican Party, you make your own narrative. Any mention of Russia, and you automatically try to make the Trump-Russia conspiracy a part of the story. Truly disturbing.
I didn’t draw any conclusions either. I just posted the title with the sub heading from the article. Not sure why you’re angry about that.
So done with your blatant efforts to blame Trump for anything controversial, especially when facts aren’t clear.
I don’t believe I said anything about trump on this latest situation.
At least have the balls to admit it. Like somebody said before, Mr Passive-Agressive. Your not kidding anybody.
Lol! I just copy and pasted an article and the headline. I literally said nothing about trump.

Also, why do you prefer to talk about me and not the article I posted?
Probably because your reason for posting the article was to try to make Trump look like the devil. As others have said, passive aggressive comes to mind. Do you really think that you could post these links to articles, in the Russia conspiracy thread, and make a comment like "Party over nation"... and have anyone believe it isn't a slam on Trump? That just seems weird. That would be like me saying something like the football leader at UM is a world class douche... and somehow expect people to believe I'm not talking about Hauck... because I didn't mention him by name.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:01 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/politics ... index.html

It's just CNN, but they say they had a source tell them Trump was briefed. Claim isn't totally damning, because "The source said there was some other information that did not corroborate this view," but if this is true, then Trump was lying about not being briefed.

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:37 pm

Well now we hear the threat was in the President’s daily brief. He just didn’t read it. WOW!!!
I wonder if there is a bad excuse for Trump supporters.

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:57 am

Doing your best Sargent Shultz say, “I see nothing, I see noooooothing”

I’m still waiting to know if this info is good. Seems at this point it is, but would like the Senate or House Intel folks to opine.

Seriously it’s possible right, 45 doesn’t read and his admin knows not to discuss anything neg about Russia. So it’s more than possible. The better question is if he didn’t know can he run the country???

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Rich K » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:46 am

This is pretty serious stuff. The Slimes and CNN need to name their anonymous source so we can get to the bottom of this immediately!

technoCat

Post by technoCat » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:18 pm

Rich K wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:46 am
This is pretty serious stuff. The Slimes and CNN need to name their anonymous source so we can get to the bottom of this immediately!
I would hope any rational open-minded person would at least wonder why when several intelligence personnel and agencies have verified the president did not know about this, Pelosi is going on national prime-time TV stating intel from AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE is absolute fact and clamoring about Russian ties again after we already went through that whole impeachment fiasco where they found NOTHING!

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE 01/05/1984

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:47 pm

technoCat wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:18 pm
Rich K wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:46 am
I would hope any rational open-minded person would at least wonder why when several intelligence personnel and agencies have verified the president did not know about this, Pelosi is going on national prime-time TV stating intel from AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE is absolute fact and clamoring about Russian ties again after we already went through that whole impeachment fiasco where they found NOTHING!
Because we all know that Trump lies. And the TDS is strong in many people.

As Dan Bongino says, before jumping to conclusions we should wait 24-72 hours to see how stories pan out. And it is GUILTY until proven innocent.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:52 pm

And this pops up in Twitter...

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:57 am

RickRund wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:52 pm

Red State is strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information. This is an example of a biased agenda.

technoCat

Post by technoCat » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:28 am

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:57 am
RickRund wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:52 pm

Red State is strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information. This is an example of a biased agenda.
Did you apply the same amount of scrutiny to the NYT article that called out the president for not acting on the Russian bounties scandal, when that information came from an anonymous source and has since been refuted by actual credible sources?

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE 01/05/1984

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:02 am

technoCat wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:28 am
Did you apply the same amount of scrutiny to the NYT article that called out the president for not acting on the Russian bounties scandal, when that information came from an anonymous source and has since been refuted by actual credible sources?
Yes.

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:26 am

45 doesn’t need anyone to help him look bad. He does a good job all by himself.

😂🤣😂

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:58 am

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:05 am

I see roger stones sentence was commuted. This pretty much opens the door for more russian meddling, right?

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:54 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:05 am
I see roger stones sentence was commuted. This pretty much opens the door for more russian meddling, right?
Nope. The prestigious and unbiased NY Times will soon be running a story that Melanie is a Russian asset and that she is working with ultra conservative social media platforms Twitter, Facebook, et al to meddle away at China Joe's credibility & senility #-o

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:00 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:54 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Nope. The prestigious and unbiased NY Times will soon be running a story that Melanie is a Russian asset and that she is working with ultra conservative social media platforms Twitter, Facebook, et al to meddle away at China Joe's credibility & senility #-o
Uhhhhh.....

<<steps away slowly>>

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:22 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:00 pm
arvcat2 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:54 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Uhhhhh.....

<<steps away slowly>>
#walkaway \:D/ =D^ :-D

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:05 am

Lots of reports of russian hackers attempting to steal vaccine research.

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:43 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:05 am
Since Russia is involved, I will bet Trump is behind it. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Trump probably has figured out a way to make money on the Russians having the vaccine.😳😳🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

What is your fixation on Russia? Every single adversarial country has a team of hackers working on the same thing. Guarantee that China, North Korea and others are doing the same. Why is it news to you that Russia is doing this?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:49 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:43 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:05 am
Since Russia is involved, I will bet Trump is behind it. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Trump probably has figured out a way to make money on the Russians having the vaccine.😳😳🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

What is your fixation on Russia? Every single adversarial country has a team of hackers working on the same thing. Guarantee that China, North Korea and others are doing the same. Why is it news to you that Russia is doing this?
Because the rent news reports of China hacking American computers attempting to steal vaccine data. There aren’t news reports of China putting bounties on American soldiers. If you can find those reports, you can certainly post them and I’d applaud you. I’m not sure why you (and many others) are so quick to redirect any criticism of Russia.