Soooooooo...Russia

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

The Butcher
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by The Butcher » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:26 am

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:20 pm
RickRund wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:35 pm
aoc has officially been PUNKED.. The lady was from a group aligned with Lyndon Laroche.
To bad aoc could not have told her that type of talk is not welcome here. This has just added to her looking a bit more crazy!!!
Eating babies to own the libs? What world am I living in?
I loved how all the Trump supporters were convinced this woman was legit.
They wanted it to true so badly! :lol:

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Thu May 07, 2020 7:09 am

Well CatBlitz, iaafan/77matcat, Joe Bobcat, John K, The Butcher, and lastly wbtfg, it’s been over three years. What proof do you have NOW of Trump or anyone associated with him, in anyway, colluded or conspired with Russia to effect the 2016 election??? Any persons charged, indicted, sentenced, or imprisoned for colluding or conspiring with the Russians??? Your individual & collective Trump Derangement Syndrome & hatred for the man is not proof. Just the facts Ma’am.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu May 07, 2020 8:42 am

According to the Mueller Report, which didn't investigate anything based on collusion, there was collusion based on the exchange below:
“The campaign welcomed the Russian help did they not?” Schiff asked.

“I think we report in the report indications that that occurred, yes,” Mueller said.
Trump also stood at the podium of one of his rallies and asked the Russians to obtain emails from Clinton. It's also worth noting that Trump was never exonerated for conspiracy to accept Russian aid in the election. So same question back at you: where's your proof that he DIDN'T conspire with Russia?

It is illegal to seek foreign assistance to win an election, according to the Federal Election Commission chairwoman:
“Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election,“ wrote Ellen Weintraub, chairwoman of the FEC. “This is not a novel concept.“
Trump has stated that he would probably hear out a foreign national offering to assist him in the 2020 election and that he wouldn't notify the FBI.

This is, at a minimum, very disconcerting information and activity. Everyone should be at least be taken aback by it whether they are republican or democrat.

I understand that you're a Trump crusader and won't back down no matter what he says or does, but keep in mind that a lot of people, (probably including yourself based on your posts here) had an issue with Obama when he merely wore a tan suit. Imagine the reaction had Obama done what Trump did/does.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu May 07, 2020 11:11 am

iaafan wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:42 am
According to the Mueller Report, which didn't investigate anything based on collusion, there was collusion based on the exchange below:

“I think we report in the report indications that that occurred, yes,” Mueller said.
Trump also stood at the podium of one of his rallies and asked the Russians to obtain emails from Clinton. It's also worth noting that Trump was never exonerated for conspiracy to accept Russian aid in the election. So same question back at you: where's your proof that he DIDN'T conspire with Russia?

It is illegal to seek foreign assistance to win an election, according to the Federal Election Commission chairwoman:
“Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election,“ wrote Ellen Weintraub, chairwoman of the FEC. “This is not a novel concept.“
Trump has stated that he would probably hear out a foreign national offering to assist him in the 2020 election and that he wouldn't notify the FBI.

This is, at a minimum, very disconcerting information and activity. Everyone should be at least be taken aback by it whether they are republican or democrat.

I understand that you're a Trump crusader and won't back down no matter what he says or does, but keep in mind that a lot of people, (probably including yourself based on your posts here) had an issue with Obama when he merely wore a tan suit. Imagine the reaction had Obama done what Trump did/does.
Man you got it bad. Hillary hires the dossier done totally by foreign entities. Also I think you colluded with the grizzers to keep us from watching Troy play in last year's game, prove you had no contact.

Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Thu May 07, 2020 1:50 pm

iaafan wrote:

Your question to me is like something an idiotic WH press “reporter” would ask.

Regarding Obama, I had no issue with his apparel. But your last sentence is, and will become even more so, quite ironic. BTW, since my post this morning, did you happen to notice that General Flynn’s charges have been dismissed? Bad day for the Obama & his corrupt henchmen.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu May 07, 2020 2:29 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:50 pm
iaafan wrote:

Regarding Obama, I had no issue with his apparel. But your last sentence is, and will become even more so, quite ironic. BTW, since my post this morning, did you happen to notice that General Flynn’s charges have been dismissed? Bad day for the Obama & his corrupt henchmen.
Right, you don't have any proof that Trump didn't conspire with Russia. That's what I thought.

Why weren't you mad about Obama's tan suit? Or are you being sarcastic?

Yes, I noticed that Barr dismissed Flynn's charges. No big surprise as it means Trump doesn't have to pardon him. I guess Trump shouldn't have fired him for lying? Is that what he meant by saying Flynn was being treated unfairly? That Trump must really be a bad guy. No one smells a rat there.

He lied to the FBI, admitted to it, Trump fired him for it. He's going home now. Nothing to see here.

But you like all this. Speaking of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Thu May 07, 2020 3:05 pm

There are two good sites for "the collusion stuff"...

For podcasts and some print articles there is Dan Bongino. Former Secret Service, NYDP, etc. The other is Tracy Beanz, uncoverdc.org... More print than podcast but good stuff.

Been following Bongino for at least two years. Started listening to Beanz about two weeks ago following an interview she had with Joe Pags, The Joe Pags show....

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BigBruceBaker » Thu May 07, 2020 3:43 pm

I have no idea if he is guilty or innocent.

…BUT, wasn't this country founded on principles that included "innocent until proven guilty"? The same should be give to each individual, including Trump.

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu May 07, 2020 4:13 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:43 pm
I have no idea if he is guilty or innocent.

…BUT, wasn't this country founded on principles that included "innocent until proven guilty"? The same should be give to each individual, including Trump.
Yes, it is and that's what occurs in a court of law and that did occur in this case. However, just because someone is found guilty or not guilty, doesn't mean that you have to publicly agree with that verdict. Like the O.J. verdict, among others. A verdict of not guilty is often reached, because the burden of proof isn't met. The burden of proof is very high in criminal cases, not so much in civil cases. As it should be, because one of the worst fates a person can suffer is being put in jail when they're innocent. However, there are a lot of cases where people who commit crimes are found not guilty.

Innocent/not innocent are not the same as guilty/not guilty.

Rich K

Post by Rich K » Thu May 07, 2020 4:39 pm

RickRund wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:05 pm
There are two good sites for "the collusion stuff"...

For podcasts and some print articles there is Dan Bongino. Former Secret Service, NYDP, etc. The other is Tracy Beanz, uncoverdc.org... More print than podcast but good stuff.

Been following Bongino for at least two years. Started listening to Beanz about two weeks ago following an interview she had with Joe Pags, The Joe Pags show....
Bongino has been right about this from the beginning. The hardest part of all of this has been waiting for the process to catch up.

Rich K

Post by Rich K » Thu May 07, 2020 4:41 pm

The Russians had a lot invested in Shrillarinsky via the Clinton Foundation, which, of course, does good work.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu May 07, 2020 9:23 pm

iaafan wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 2:29 pm
arvcat2 wrote:
iaafan wrote:

Right, you don't have any proof that Trump didn't conspire with Russia. That's what I thought.

Yes, I noticed that Barr dismissed Flynn's charges. No big surprise as it means Trump doesn't have to pardon him. I guess Trump shouldn't have fired him for lying? Is that what he meant by saying Flynn was being treated unfairly? That Trump must really be a bad guy. No one smells a rat there.

He lied to the FBI, admitted to it, Trump fired him for it. He's going home now. Nothing to see here.

I see you ignored my post, that means you are admitting you conspired with the grizzers. It must be a relief for the truth to be out there.

Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Fri May 08, 2020 5:22 pm

iaafan wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
iaafan wrote:

iaafan, to answer your idiotic question “where's your proof that he DIDN'T conspire with Russia?” – my original question back to you “Any persons charged, indicted, sentenced, or imprisoned for colluding or conspiring with the Russians (this with the Demedia, Mueller/Weisman team, and Adam "Schiff", amongst others, all going to the end of the Earth to try to nail him)???” Speaking of "Schiff", I see he’s been forced to release the transcripts of his Russia collusion investigation and not a single witness, including all Obamaites, UNDER OATH, stated they did not have ANY substantive evidence of Trump/Russia collusion. Your question answered.

Regarding your Obama’s tan suit question/allegation towards me, sorry to inform you but you’ve got the wrong poster. But feel free to search the Bobcatnation archives and find where I ever used the word “tan”, with or without any reference to Obama. I’ll wait……… :coffee:

Oh, and please prove that you did not collude or have contact with the grizzers to keep us from watching Troy play in last year's game.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sat May 09, 2020 8:45 am

But you need to look at their intent. Maybe they didn't intend to stretch the truth...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/former-ob ... 027020days

wapiti
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by wapiti » Sun May 10, 2020 7:25 am

arvcat2 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 5:22 pm
iaafan wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
iaafan wrote:

iaafan, to answer your idiotic question “where's your proof that he DIDN'T conspire with Russia?” – my original question back to you “Any persons charged, indicted, sentenced, or imprisoned for colluding or conspiring with the Russians (this with the Demedia, Mueller/Weisman team, and Adam "Schiff", amongst others, all going to the end of the Earth to try to nail him)???” Speaking of "Schiff", I see he’s been forced to release the transcripts of his Russia collusion investigation and not a single witness, including all Obamaites, UNDER OATH, stated they did not have ANY substantive evidence of Trump/Russia collusion. Your question answered.

Regarding your Obama’s tan suit question/allegation towards me, sorry to inform you but you’ve got the wrong poster. But feel free to search the Bobcatnation archives and find where I ever used the word “tan”, with or without any reference to Obama. I’ll wait……… :coffee:

Oh, and please prove that you did not collude or have contact with the grizzers to keep us from watching Troy play in last year's game.
Last I checked our judicial system is innocent until proven guilty.
You are flipping that on its head. You are saying he is guilty until proven innocent. That is not how it work in the U.S.

and by the way. The most recent transcripts that were released do show him as innocent. And Schiff had access to these transcripts and knew he was innocent of the charges he was bringing. This whole issue was not about justice. It was all about politics and power and trying to hurt Trump.

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Sun May 10, 2020 9:10 pm

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Sun May 10, 2020 10:42 pm

77matcat wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 9:10 pm
Interesting piece.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... ng-support
Interesting info. I'd like to see a similar psychological profile that explains Trump haters. I agree there are a lot of reasons for people to be huge Trump supporters and obviously there are a huge number of them considering the majority of voters in this country voted for him. The Trump haters would be an interesting study IMO. I have a lot of friends and family members that are Trump haters and I can promise you if Trump single handedly cured cancer, ended mass shootings in this country, solved world hunger, eliminated the national debt, dropped the unemployment to zero....... name your issue or problem, these people I'm thinking of would give him zero credit. Literally, he could do ANYTHING good or positive and these people would refuse to recognize it as good and would twist anything to say he only did it to feed his ego. That would be an interesting psychological profile.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Mon May 11, 2020 6:52 am

catatac wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:42 pm
77matcat wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 9:10 pm
Interesting piece.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... ng-support
Interesting info. I'd like to see a similar psychological profile that explains Trump haters. I agree there are a lot of reasons for people to be huge Trump supporters and obviously there are a huge number of them considering the majority of voters in this country voted for him. The Trump haters would be an interesting study IMO. I have a lot of friends and family members that are Trump haters and I can promise you if Trump single handedly cured cancer, ended mass shootings in this country, solved world hunger, eliminated the national debt, dropped the unemployment to zero....... name your issue or problem, these people I'm thinking of would give him zero credit. Literally, he could do ANYTHING good or positive and these people would refuse to recognize it as good and would twist anything to say he only did it to feed his ego. That would be an interesting psychological profile.
:lol: I like how you snuck that Dunning-Krueger line in there about the majority of voters. That’s a good way to set off TDS.

However, I think a lot of liberals realized that Trump kept the economy going (56% approval on March 5) and kept driving unemployment (54% approval)down. You can see that in poll numbers asking about those two things specifically. Based on that I think a lot would give him credit if he did any of those things you mentioned. Would they vote for him this November? Probably not.

But that just goes with the territory. I don’t recall the right giving Obama much credit for ending the recession and decreasing unemployment. I recall that they regularly explained his unemployment numbers to people dropping out of the workforce. He got hammered on the ACA, which was the republican plan back in the 90s. He also got panned by many on the left because it wasn’t single payer, which would’ve angered the right even more.

Compared to Trump, Obama didn’t do much to shock people during his public appearances. Yet there was still a lot of Obama haters out there.

Could say the same for Bush 2. He had a lot of haters after lying about WMDs and presiding over the Great Recession.

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Mon May 11, 2020 7:51 am

Cataract

I’m a conservative, but vote for the person I believe is the person best suited to serve the country.

45 could garner significant support just by stopping the lying, fear mongering and snake oil sales. His world is an illusion he is constantly selling.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Mon May 11, 2020 11:31 am

77matcat wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:51 am
Cataract

I’m a conservative, but vote for the person I believe is the person best suited to serve the country.

45 could garner significant support just by stopping the lying, fear mongering and snake oil sales. His world is an illusion he is constantly selling.
Oh I totally agree he could get waaaay more support if he'd just shut his mouth, forget about his huge ego, and just let his policies do the talking. I'm just saying that some of the Trump haters cannot give him any credit for anything positive, whatsoever. He doesn't care, and I completely understand WHY the won't give him credit, but that's just the way it is.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!