Herman Cain

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Re: Herman Cain

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:19 am

iaafan wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:20 am
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:13 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:47 am
wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:37 am
I just saw the news that Herman Cain died from Corona Virus.

I'm shocked by this....very sad.
There are indications it could have been related to Trump's rally in Tulsa (impossible to say for certain). Cain was also an anti-mask guy (he was pictured at the Tulsa rally without a mask while in the crowd). This virus doesn't care about party affiliation, so people need to start listening to science and not politics when determining how to act during this pandemic.
You really have TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). Cain could have been infected at church, the grocery store, in an Uber, or anywhere... but somehow you want to tie to Trumps rally. Sickening.
All he said was there are indications it could've been at the Tulsa rally. He adds in parenthesis that it's impossible to say for certain. Why are you attacking him for that? That's a little deranged on your part.

Good word choice at the end though.
Gotcha. Another TDS person coming to the rescue of fellow TDS member.

Given your “expert” opinions on Covid, you of all people know that it is extremely hard to determine how Cain contracted the disease. It could have been anywhere. To say “indications are that he contracted it the Tulsa Trump rally” are 100% politically motivated. Both of you have made clear of your political intentions with every post you make.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:10 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:19 am
iaafan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

There are indications it could have been related to Trump's rally in Tulsa (impossible to say for certain). Cain was also an anti-mask guy (he was pictured at the Tulsa rally without a mask while in the crowd). This virus doesn't care about party affiliation, so people need to start listening to science and not politics when determining how to act during this pandemic.
You really have TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). Cain could have been infected at church, the grocery store, in an Uber, or anywhere... but somehow you want to tie to Trumps rally. Sickening.
All he said was there are indications it could've been at the Tulsa rally. He adds in parenthesis that it's impossible to say for certain. Why are you attacking him for that? That's a little deranged on your part.

Given your “expert” opinions on Covid, you of all people know that it is extremely hard to determine how Cain contracted the disease. It could have been anywhere. To say “indications are that he contracted it the Tulsa Trump rally” are 100% politically motivated. Both of you have made clear of your political intentions with every post you make.
Wow. Your desire to attack people seems to have no bounds. Obviously these tough times are getting to you if you're going to attack someone for pointing out what millions of other people have noticed.

Cain was at Trump's Tulsa rally. He posted a picture of himself sitting among a large group of people. There's no question that this rally is a good candidate for where he caught the disease. Cain was a popular, likeable guy, but he was an outspoken anti-masker, who contracted Covid and died from it. He's a perfect example of why you should follow the guidance.

It doesn't take an expert to recognize that. I'm not a cancer, AIDS, flu, pneumonia expert either, but I know I don't want to get it and that I'll attempt to follow the guidance provided to prevent getting it.

Is this really that difficult to follow? Or is this just 100% all politics all the time for you? Trump has done enough to lose the election without Herman Cain's death being the result of one of his rallies. No one needs to point out that Cain may have caught Covid at the Tulsa rally to make it more likely.

And even if people are pointing this out for political reasons is it not fair game? Do you actually think that the right wouldn't do the same to Obama or any democrat president in office. They accused him of setting up death panels, being born in Kenya, got upset when he wore a tan suit, among a litany of feeble, misguided attempts to spin him in a negative way. Maybe speak out against those things before you start complaining about this Cain deal. You're an example of total hypocrisy at play.

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:51 am

iaafan wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:10 am
Cataholic wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Wow. Your desire to attack people seems to have no bounds. Obviously these tough times are getting to you if you're going to attack someone for pointing out what millions of other people have noticed.

Cain was at Trump's Tulsa rally. He posted a picture of himself sitting among a large group of people. There's no question that this rally is a good candidate for where he caught the disease. Cain was a popular, likeable guy, but he was an outspoken anti-masker, who contracted Covid and died from it. He's a perfect example of why you should follow the guidance.

It doesn't take an expert to recognize that. I'm not a cancer, AIDS, flu, pneumonia expert either, but I know I don't want to get it and that I'll attempt to follow the guidance provided to prevent getting it.

Is this really that difficult to follow? Or is this just 100% all politics all the time for you? Trump has done enough to lose the election without Herman Cain's death being the result of one of his rallies. No one needs to point out that Cain may have caught Covid at the Tulsa rally to make it more likely.

And even if people are pointing this out for political reasons is it not fair game? Do you actually think that the right wouldn't do the same to Obama or any democrat president in office. They accused him of setting up death panels, being born in Kenya, got upset when he wore a tan suit, among a litany of feeble, misguided attempts to spin him in a negative way. Maybe speak out against those things before you start complaining about this Cain deal. You're an example of total hypocrisy at play.
Hypocrisy? First you argue that it was not politically motivated. Then you argue that it is okay if it is politically motivated??? What???

Funny how you change the narrative to fit your agenda. When protestors ignore wearing masks, there was no problem. But when a man dies who attended a Trump rally, he died because of the rally. That is TDS. And you have it bad.

Sorry if you felt attacked. However, the constant attacking of Republicans, conservatives and the right has become nauseating and those attacks are by the same people. You should also take a look at how many of your posts are attacks on other posters.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:48 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:51 am
iaafan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Hypocrisy? First you argue that it was not politically motivated. Then you argue that it is okay if it is politically motivated??? What???

Funny how you change the narrative to fit your agenda. When protestors ignore wearing masks, there was no problem. But when a man dies who attended a Trump rally, he died because of the rally. That is TDS. And you have it bad.

Sorry if you felt attacked. However, the constant attacking of Republicans, conservatives and the right has become nauseating and those attacks are by the same people. You should also take a look at how many of your posts are attacks on other posters.
Learn to read. I never "argued" that it is okay if it is politically motivated. I pointed out that the right does this over and over and over, so to be all butt hurt when (if) the left does it, makes it hypocrisy. I was arguing that you're being a hypocritical.

Protesters should be wearing masks. I never said they shouldn't. Most of the protesters I've seen are wearing masks. I've seen criminals at protests not wearing masks. Once you engage in criminal activity at a protest, you're not longer a protester.

Don't complain about the left attacking republicans. The right does this much more for far less reason than the left does. The right literally got upset when Obama wore a tan suit. The right rarely vets anything anyone says against the left (Michelle Obama is a man, Obama is from Kenya, etc.) and instead just runs with it. The left does a much better job of keeping its house in order than the right.

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:15 pm

iaafan wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:48 pm
Cataholic wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Learn to read. I never "argued" that it is okay if it is politically motivated. I pointed out that the right does this over and over and over, so to be all butt hurt when (if) the left does it, makes it hypocrisy. I was arguing that you're being a hypocritical.

Protesters should be wearing masks. I never said they shouldn't. Most of the protesters I've seen are wearing masks. I've seen criminals at protests not wearing masks. Once you engage in criminal activity at a protest, you're not longer a protester.

Don't complain about the left attacking republicans. The right does this much more for far less reason than the left does. The right literally got upset when Obama wore a tan suit. The right rarely vets anything anyone says against the left (Michelle Obama is a man, Obama is from Kenya, etc.) and instead just runs with it. The left does a much better job of keeping its house in order than the right.
Seriously, do you have to be so condescending in every post? Do you always try to be a dick? I am not even going to engage with you anymore. You rarely make a legitimate point and you are so far from being realistic that nobody takes you seriously.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:21 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:15 pm
iaafan wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:48 pm
Cataholic wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Seriously, do you have to be so condescending in every post? Do you always try to be a dick? I am not even going to engage with you anymore. You rarely make a legitimate point and you are so far from being realistic that nobody takes you seriously.
Then don't be condescending yourself. You reap what you sow.

Your problem isn't that you think I'm condescending, it's that you're so way off on your take on Cain, the left, the right, facts, etc.

Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Joe Bobcat » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:40 pm

Mister Cain was an interesting and dynamic man for sure, may he RIP.
Concerning the discussion above about where he may have been infected with the Covid virus, here's one way to put it in perspective.
What are the % chances that a contact tracing team would try to track down any and all people that he had close contact with at the Trump rally?
If your answer to that is 100% then you've basically said he might have been infected there.

I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. --- Colter Nuanez - adopted as a credo by Joe Bobcat because it fits so well