WTH is wrong with people?

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

ChiOCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

WTH is wrong with people?

Post by ChiOCat » Thu May 28, 2009 7:07 am

Pennsylvania Mother Arrested on Charges She Faked Abduction With Daughter
I saw the dad/ex husband on TV yesterday and he could hardly compose himself. How would someone not only think to do this, but actually follow through with it??

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522399,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"We are all vulnerable, and all fallible, with mortality our only certainty..." - Dr Kenneth Bock

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Re: WTH is wrong with people?

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu May 28, 2009 8:43 am

Women

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu May 28, 2009 8:48 am

OK, seriously if the media had any morals what so ever they would NOT report anymore on stories like this.

This is a clear cut case of somebody wanting national media attention and now she getting off harder than Kirstie Alley in the Sonic drive thru.

This bit*h is gonna make money off this with all the tabloid, radio and TV interviews. Now maybe she can pay back the 300K she embezzled from her former employer and all the fines she will accrue when her legal troubles and jail time are over.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

Grizlaw

Post by Grizlaw » Thu May 28, 2009 8:53 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:This is a clear cut case of somebody wanting national media attention and now she getting off harder than Kirstie Alley in the Sonic drive thru.
Thanks for that, Alpha. You just made my morning. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I work as an attorney so that I can afford good scotch, which helps me to forget that I work as an attorney.

ChiOCat

Post by ChiOCat » Thu May 28, 2009 11:42 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:OK, seriously if the media had any morals what so ever they would NOT report anymore on stories like this.

This is a clear cut case of somebody wanting national media attention and now she getting off harder than Kirstie Alley in the Sonic drive thru.

This bit*h is gonna make money off this with all the tabloid, radio and TV interviews. Now maybe she can pay back the 300K she embezzled from her former employer and all the fines she will accrue when her legal troubles and jail time are over.
If she makes any money out of this it should all go to pay for the nationwide search that resulted looking for her stupid a$$.

"We are all vulnerable, and all fallible, with mortality our only certainty..." - Dr Kenneth Bock

KittieKop

Post by KittieKop » Fri May 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Grizlaw wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:This is a clear cut case of somebody wanting national media attention and now she getting off harder than Kirstie Alley in the Sonic drive thru.

I mean, really, do you think all these saying up and keep a notebook handy with them listed? When you need one you go to the book? My brain doesn't work that fast. #-o

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

BobCatFan
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BobCatFan » Fri May 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Just want was she after? She must had a reason for doing this, but I see not logical benefit from this crime.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri May 29, 2009 3:54 pm

KittieKop wrote:
Grizlaw wrote:

I mean, really, do you think all these saying up and keep a notebook handy with them listed? When you need one you go to the book? My brain doesn't work that fast. #-o
85% of the time I make them up as I am typing them down, I have all kinds of that stuff flying around in my head in 4-6 conversation streams that are going on 24-7. Sometimes they dont come out the way I want or get the effect I am going for so then I do a little "work" on them for a minute or so.

Most of the time my brain is running about 26K RPM and wound tighter than Amy Winehouses tourniquet before she plays darts with her Radial Collateral. (Its an Arm Artery)

www.maroonblood.com