NYC terrorist wannabes

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

SonomaCat

NYC terrorist wannabes

Post by SonomaCat » Thu May 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Stories like this give me some comfort ... especially since it will make all future terrorist wannabes paranoid as hell about anyone they are working with (fearing they will be a government informant).

I like it when the bad guys are too paranoid to get anything bad accomplished.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090521/ap_ ... emple_plot

DriftCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Re: NYC terrorist wannabes

Post by DriftCat » Thu May 21, 2009 3:52 pm

I find it ironic that his parents left Afganistan for America most likely to give him a better life. Looks like he blew that one.
Wannabe Terrorist wrote:Cromitie was burning with anger about the U.S. war in Afghanistan, where his parents had lived before he was born, according to the criminal complaint. He told the informant he was interested in jihad and "doing something to America" and was crestfallen that "the best target (the World Trade Center) was hit already," the complaint said.

F.K.A. - MM7CAT

RMD
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: NYC terrorist wannabes

Post by RMD » Thu May 21, 2009 3:55 pm

MM7CAT wrote:I find it ironic that his parents left Afganistan for America most likely to give him a better life. Looks like he blew that one.
Wannabe Terrorist wrote:Cromitie was burning with anger about the U.S. war in Afghanistan, where his parents had lived before he was born, according to the criminal complaint. He told the informant he was interested in jihad and "doing something to America" and was crestfallen that "the best target (the World Trade Center) was hit already," the complaint said.
well he maybe better off now since he has three hots and a cot!!