GOP Hypocrisy Strikes Again

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: GOP Hypocrisy Strikes Again

Post by Cataholic » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:54 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:55 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:48 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:34 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:10 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:20 am
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:22 am
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:26 am
Cataholic wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:44 am
The Butcher wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:54 am
Presidential hopeful Governor Kristi Noem recently stated she "really hates this America". More specifically those that do not agree with her ideology (Democrats). Like many other GOP politicians, there is more of an interested in dividing America instead of bringing all of us together. What a shame to only care about your supporters and not the country as a whole.

Superpatriot Kristi Noem ‘Really Hates This America’
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/07 ... erica.html
“Hate” is strong word, but here is the full context.
I hate this America we are giving her. I don’t recognize the country I had the opportunity of growing up in. When I grew up people were proud to have a job. They weren’t confused on the difference between boys and girls. We prayed in schools … and by the way in South Dakota I’m putting prayer back in our schools … We stood for the national anthem, we honored our flag, and we were proud of our history. That is not Joe Biden’s America. His America is built on hate and division, on pitting people against each other.
Just curious Butch, but we’re you offended when Michelle Obama said she hated America? How about AOC or Ilhan Omar or other members of the squad?
So you hate today's America too???
Yikes!

Nice LIE about Michelle Obama statement. She did not say she "hated" America unlike Noem's statement. Is it even a little hard for you to lie? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Michelle Obama quote: “for the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country”.

And quit making up stupid ass stuff. I never said anything in the least about hating America. I provided the context that you left out.
Your response suggested that you agree with Governor Noem who bluntly said she "really hates this (current) America." Your additional "context" just explains what she hates about America. If you agree with this statement you also hate today's America. Pretty simple.

Also, you said Michelle Obama said she hated America. That is literally a lie...
You are a troll and it has really gotten old. I posted the additional context of the quote and you try to portray my comments as something else. You know that I don't hate America. Your post served absolutely no purpose except to troll.
Troll? Unprovoked, you responded to my post about Noem's comment she made (there is a recording) about really hating America. You defended what she was saying, so by defending her comment I presume you agree with that. That is not trolling. I think you use "troll" as a defense mechanism when you realize you have posted a response(s) that put you under a poor light.

And let us not forget you LIED about Michelle Obama saying she hated America. That does not make you a troll, but it does make you a liar.
You draw a conclusion from comment, yet we cannot draw a conclusion about what Michelle Obama feels about America…. So do you think Michelle Obama implied that she loved America when she said “for the first time in her life she was proud of her country”? Got it!

And don’t leave out the context next time to mislead people and I won’t have to add the context. Troll!
So you admit you lied about your post on Michelle Obama? Good for you!

The added "context" literally explained why Noem hates America. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

By definition of internet troll, you seem to fit the description pretty well:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

:-^ :-^ :-^
You should be on “The View”. You would make a great companion with Joy Behar and Whoopi.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:48 pm

Michelle Obama once visited a Target where she said it was a great experience afterward only to use the same trip to Target a few years later as an example of racism solely because some short white woman asked 6' Michelle, who was incognito, if she would grab something from the top shelf for her. I'm 6' and have been asked by shorter people of all colors and genders over the years to grab them something at the store out of the top shelf.

Wasn't racism to me. oh well, Liars like Michelle Obama have to lie about being oppressed.

https://www.csmonitor.com/Media/Content ... -Top-Shelf

Michelle Obama: America Is So Racist, A White Lady At Target Asked Me To Reach The Top Shelf

Greg K.

grizgirl
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by grizgirl » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:53 pm

PapaG wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:48 pm
Michelle Obama once visited a Target where she said it was a great experience afterward only to use the same trip to Target a few years later as an example of racism solely because some short white woman asked 6' Michelle, who was incognito, if she would grab something from the top shelf for her. I'm 6' and have been asked by shorter people of all colors and genders over the years to grab them something at the store out of the top shelf.

Wasn't racism to me. oh well, Liars like Michelle Obama have to lie about being oppressed.

Michelle Obama: America Is So Racist, A White Lady At Target Asked Me To Reach The Top Shelf
It may not have been racism, but you weren't there, so who are you to say? If she felt it was racism, that's her opinion and it doesn't mean she's lying. It could mean she's mistaken, but anyone that describes that as lying is out of touch. Also, she's not 6 feet tall. She's 5-11.

What happened is similar to other things like it that happen to blacks and other minorities often. People assume they're valets, waiters, maids, housekeepers, etc.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:14 pm

grizgirl wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:53 pm
PapaG wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:48 pm

It may not have been racism, but you weren't there, so who are you to say? If she felt it was racism, that's her opinion and it doesn't mean she's lying. It could mean she's mistaken, but anyone that describes that as lying is out of touch. Also, she's not 6 feet tall. She's 5-11.

What happened is similar to other things like it that happen to blacks and other minorities often. People assume they're valets, waiters, maids, housekeepers, etc.
I mistakenly asked a white guy at Walmart for help the other day because of the shirt he was wearing…. I am sure that was somehow racist of me. But then again, I was just being a deplorable shopper.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:33 pm