No Justice, no Peace!

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Post Reply
Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Rich K » Thu May 06, 2021 8:06 pm

Broad f'ing daylight. No arrests


Image

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5191
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by RickRund » Fri May 07, 2021 10:03 am

Rich K wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:06 pm
Broad f'ing daylight. No arrests
Will be interesting to see if the old man gets arrested for defending himself.



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Rich K » Sat May 08, 2021 4:37 pm

RickRund wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 10:03 am
Rich K wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:06 pm
Broad f'ing daylight. No arrests
Will be interesting to see if the old man gets arrested for defending himself.
Update


Image

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Rich K » Sat May 08, 2021 5:35 pm

BLM in Plano Texas attempting to get their message out. Whatever that message is, it must be really complicated because nobody seems to be able to figure it out.


Image

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Rich K » Wed May 12, 2021 10:05 am

Downtown Portland business owners not coming back. Very sad. Very predictable.



Image

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Rich K » Wed May 12, 2021 11:07 pm

Is Portland Over? KOIN tv Portland part 2



Image

PortlandCat90
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:23 pm

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by PortlandCat90 » Thu May 13, 2021 7:49 am

Rich K wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:07 pm
Is Portland Over? KOIN tv Portland part 2

Tears my heart out. Great city gone to $***. Liberal leadership screwed this up - what do sane people think will happen when a community defunds its police leading to major decrease in police officers and don't prosecute the scum responsible for this rioting, crime and drug use?

DA Schmidt was asked, "What do you attribute the major increase in murders and gun violence to?"

His response: "To me it is clear that it's the pandemic."

Let's disregard the police defunding, loose drug laws, and the fact that he won't prosecute law breaking dirtbags.

Mayor Wheeler was quoted to say, "I couldn't get any funding or assistance for the police force"...even though Wheeler was the one who started the defund movement and Trump wanted to send in troops to stem the violence.

My honest fear is that Portland is a microcosm of what America is trending towards. We need to learn from this and quickly.



Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4517
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Cataholic » Thu May 13, 2021 11:17 am

PortlandCat90 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 7:49 am
Rich K wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:07 pm
Is Portland Over? KOIN tv Portland part 2

Tears my heart out. Great city gone to $***. Liberal leadership screwed this up - what do sane people think will happen when a community defunds its police leading to major decrease in police officers and don't prosecute the scum responsible for this rioting, crime and drug use?

DA Schmidt was asked, "What do you attribute the major increase in murders and gun violence to?"

His response: "To me it is clear that it's the pandemic."

Let's disregard the police defunding, loose drug laws, and the fact that he won't prosecute law breaking dirtbags.

Mayor Wheeler was quoted to say, "I couldn't get any funding or assistance for the police force"...even though Wheeler was the one who started the defund movement and Trump wanted to send in troops to stem the violence.

My honest fear is that Portland is a microcosm of what America is trending towards. We need to learn from this and quickly.
Portland is in a tailspin that should become a cautionary tale for other cities. Liberals seem to be happy with Biden’s performance despite all the setbacks, but when the economy eventually sputters and the COVID checks run out, there will be a huge pushback.



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Rich K » Thu May 13, 2021 5:06 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 11:17 am
PortlandCat90 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 7:49 am
Rich K wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:07 pm
Is Portland Over? KOIN tv Portland part 2

Tears my heart out. Great city gone to $***. Liberal leadership screwed this up - what do sane people think will happen when a community defunds its police leading to major decrease in police officers and don't prosecute the scum responsible for this rioting, crime and drug use?

DA Schmidt was asked, "What do you attribute the major increase in murders and gun violence to?"

His response: "To me it is clear that it's the pandemic."

Let's disregard the police defunding, loose drug laws, and the fact that he won't prosecute law breaking dirtbags.

Mayor Wheeler was quoted to say, "I couldn't get any funding or assistance for the police force"...even though Wheeler was the one who started the defund movement and Trump wanted to send in troops to stem the violence.

My honest fear is that Portland is a microcosm of what America is trending towards. We need to learn from this and quickly.
Portland is in a tailspin that should become a cautionary tale for other cities. Liberals seem to be happy with Biden’s performance despite all the setbacks, but when the economy eventually sputters and the COVID checks run out, there will be a huge pushback.
While I give KOIN TV kudos for running this series of stories (more to come) I cannot help but wonder what might have happened if they had run these a year or so ago. Day late and a dollar short.


Image

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5191
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by RickRund » Thu May 13, 2021 8:57 pm

They better not bring that crap to the CdA...



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Rich K » Thu May 13, 2021 10:02 pm

Andy talking at Hillsdale about an Antifa riot that took place on June 29th 2019. Almost 2 years ago. KOIN kind of late to the party, in my opinion.


Image

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Rich K » Thu May 13, 2021 10:31 pm

City of Roses or City of Homeless (KOIN Part 3)


Image

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Rich K » Fri May 14, 2021 9:57 am

In a previous link I mentioned Andy Ngo's lecture at Hillsdale College. Here's the full video that is very illuminating. The question and answer section at the end is very worth while.




p.s. just a little tidbit of information that puts some clarity on the origins of Antifa.
The East German government’s official name for this new structure was Die anti-Faschistischer Schutzwall, or the ‘Anti-fascist Protective Wall’. It became known more simply as the Berlin Wall.


Image

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Rich K » Tue May 18, 2021 10:10 pm

How about a block party with BLM in your neighborhood....


Image

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Rich K » Tue May 25, 2021 11:11 pm

Portland is a ****** show tonight. Sick of posting videos and links as I'm sure most are sick of seeing them. This crap should have been shut down hard many months ago. Awful humans pretending to be politicians need to be removed.


Image

PortlandCat90
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:23 pm

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by PortlandCat90 » Wed May 26, 2021 9:55 am

Rich K wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 11:11 pm
Portland is a ****** show tonight. Sick of posting videos and links as I'm sure most are sick of seeing them. This crap should have been shut down hard many months ago. Awful humans pretending to be politicians need to be removed.
Please be patient. The liberal Democrat leadership in Portland is moving forward. The current Mayor has hired Sam Adams, a former liberal Portland Mayor, to help advise him on such important topics as rioting. During Adams' tenure he was best known for his progress at having a sexual relationship with a 17-year old boy, including in his car and in the Mayor's office. He also allegedly sexual harassed another young male staffer during his time as Mayor.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/200 ... dlove.html

https://www.wweek.com/news/city/2017/11 ... assed-him/

Adams is seeking funding for police training in the art of "Kettling" to solve the city's 16 month rioting and terrorist barrage. "Kettling" is defined as herding a small group of rioters to a small confined area before they are arrested. I anticipate huge steps to be made in this area.



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5191
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by RickRund » Wed May 26, 2021 10:20 am

More from Portland.. Portland State...




Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Rich K » Fri May 28, 2021 11:25 am

Portland is truly Insane Island


Image

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4517
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:17 pm

Andy Ngo is attacked again. I thought those protesters in Portland were supposed to be peace seeking liberals.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/03/another-a ... y-ngo/amp/



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: No Justice, no Peace!

Post by Rich K » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:02 pm

Just a bunch of community loving peaceniks.


Image

Post Reply