Future leaders of the Reps

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Post Reply
iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by iaafan » Wed May 12, 2021 11:59 am




iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by iaafan » Wed May 12, 2021 12:05 pm



Good ol' Matt Rosiedeal. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2907
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by The Butcher » Wed May 12, 2021 5:13 pm



Someone should tell this up and coming GOP star that the Keystone Pipeline isn’t able to move oil because it isn’t built therefore has NOTHING to do with gas prices. However a Russian hacking of an actual pipeline does. 😂😂😂



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10953
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by wbtfg » Wed May 12, 2021 7:42 pm

iaafan wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 12:05 pm


Good ol' Matt Rosiedeal. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Did he really post that? Has to be a parody account, right?



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10953
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by wbtfg » Wed May 12, 2021 7:44 pm

Lol




User avatar
CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6865
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by CatBlitz » Wed May 12, 2021 9:59 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 7:44 pm
Lol

Rosendale is such a recreant.
His word play his hysterical.


Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by iaafan » Thu May 13, 2021 8:00 am




Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4513
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by Cataholic » Thu May 13, 2021 11:21 am

iaafan wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:58 am
You have posted this Tiedrich guy a couple of times. The fact that anybody follows him is troubling. It says something about you. He is a hate monger. People should take a good look at his posts.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by iaafan » Thu May 13, 2021 11:46 am

Cataholic wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 11:21 am
iaafan wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:58 am
You have posted this Tiedrich guy a couple of times. The fact that anybody follows him is troubling. It says something about you. He is a hate monger. People should take a good look at his posts.
He may be a hate monger. I don't know. He's very funny at times. I know his parents or grandparents were Holocaust survivors and that he's also a good musician and played in Grateful Dead warmup bands, but I don't see anything come up when I type in "Jeff Tiedrich hate monger" and don't know a lot about him in that regard. Other people I follow, follow him, so he pops up in my Twitter feed at times.

Maybe he's kind of like Ted Nugent, who's music I like and listen to. Something does come up when I type in "Ted Nugent hate monger". So some people may consider him a hate monger. I don't like his politics or some of the things he says and does, but his guitar is great and I still listen to him and have his music stored on my phone.

The great composer Richard Wagner was an antisemite, but some Jews listen to his music. There's a great episode on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" about that.

I think you say a lot of hateful stuff. I probably do too. Are we hate mongers?



Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4513
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by Cataholic » Thu May 13, 2021 12:12 pm

iaafan wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 11:46 am
Cataholic wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 11:21 am
iaafan wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:58 am
You have posted this Tiedrich guy a couple of times. The fact that anybody follows him is troubling. It says something about you. He is a hate monger. People should take a good look at his posts.
He may be a hate monger. I don't know. He's very funny at times. I know his parents or grandparents were Holocaust survivors and that he's also a good musician and played in Grateful Dead warmup bands, but I don't see anything come up when I type in "Jeff Tiedrich hate monger" and don't know a lot about him in that regard. Other people I follow, follow him, so he pops up in my Twitter feed at times.

Maybe he's kind of like Ted Nugent, who's music I like and listen to. Something does come up when I type in "Ted Nugent hate monger". So some people may consider him a hate monger. I don't like his politics or some of the things he says and does, but his guitar is great and I still listen to him and have his music stored on my phone.

The great composer Richard Wagner was an antisemite, but some Jews listen to his music. There's a great episode on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" about that.

I think you say a lot of hateful stuff. I probably do too. Are we hate mongers?
Geez. Can you ever just admit when you are wrong? Here are a couple of wonderful tweets from your guy. He would be banned at Bobcat Nation in 24 hours. Like I said, it says something about you when find a guy like this quotable.





And plenty more examples. Almost daily.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by iaafan » Thu May 13, 2021 12:15 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:12 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 11:46 am
Cataholic wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 11:21 am
iaafan wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:58 am
You have posted this Tiedrich guy a couple of times. The fact that anybody follows him is troubling. It says something about you. He is a hate monger. People should take a good look at his posts.
He may be a hate monger. I don't know. He's very funny at times. I know his parents or grandparents were Holocaust survivors and that he's also a good musician and played in Grateful Dead warmup bands, but I don't see anything come up when I type in "Jeff Tiedrich hate monger" and don't know a lot about him in that regard. Other people I follow, follow him, so he pops up in my Twitter feed at times.

Maybe he's kind of like Ted Nugent, who's music I like and listen to. Something does come up when I type in "Ted Nugent hate monger". So some people may consider him a hate monger. I don't like his politics or some of the things he says and does, but his guitar is great and I still listen to him and have his music stored on my phone.

The great composer Richard Wagner was an antisemite, but some Jews listen to his music. There's a great episode on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" about that.

I think you say a lot of hateful stuff. I probably do too. Are we hate mongers?
Geez. Can you ever just admit when you are wrong? Here are a couple of wonderful tweets from your guy. He would be banned at Bobcat Nation in 24 hours. Like I said, it says something about you when find a guy like this quotable.





And plenty more examples. Almost daily.
I've never seen those. Do you think he will be banned from Twitter?



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by iaafan » Thu May 13, 2021 12:16 pm




iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by iaafan » Thu May 13, 2021 12:18 pm




iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by iaafan » Thu May 13, 2021 2:43 pm




Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4513
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by Cataholic » Thu May 13, 2021 2:49 pm

iaafan wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:15 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:12 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 11:46 am
Cataholic wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 11:21 am
iaafan wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:58 am
You have posted this Tiedrich guy a couple of times. The fact that anybody follows him is troubling. It says something about you. He is a hate monger. People should take a good look at his posts.
He may be a hate monger. I don't know. He's very funny at times. I know his parents or grandparents were Holocaust survivors and that he's also a good musician and played in Grateful Dead warmup bands, but I don't see anything come up when I type in "Jeff Tiedrich hate monger" and don't know a lot about him in that regard. Other people I follow, follow him, so he pops up in my Twitter feed at times.

Maybe he's kind of like Ted Nugent, who's music I like and listen to. Something does come up when I type in "Ted Nugent hate monger". So some people may consider him a hate monger. I don't like his politics or some of the things he says and does, but his guitar is great and I still listen to him and have his music stored on my phone.

The great composer Richard Wagner was an antisemite, but some Jews listen to his music. There's a great episode on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" about that.

I think you say a lot of hateful stuff. I probably do too. Are we hate mongers?
Geez. Can you ever just admit when you are wrong? Here are a couple of wonderful tweets from your guy. He would be banned at Bobcat Nation in 24 hours. Like I said, it says something about you when find a guy like this quotable.





And plenty more examples. Almost daily.
I've never seen those. Do you think he will be banned from Twitter?
Hmmmm... these were tweeted in the past two or three weeks along with a multitude of other tweets very similar. Somehow you acknowledge and post the tweet that weren’t too vulgar, but you never saw the bad ones.... Seems rather convenient. Here are a couple more wonderful tweets that you probably missed.











Since you follow a guy like this, what does it say about you?

Don’t you think he should be banned from Twitter? Apparently you are not only okay with this guys hate mongering, you endorse by reposting it.



User avatar
CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6865
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by CatBlitz » Thu May 13, 2021 2:59 pm

Does Jeff hold some sort of office or position of power?


Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4513
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by Cataholic » Thu May 13, 2021 4:47 pm

CatBlitz wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 2:59 pm
Does Jeff hold some sort of office or position of power?
Is that a requirement to be banned? Is it okay with you for this guy to spout hate via Twitter?



User avatar
CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6865
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by CatBlitz » Thu May 13, 2021 7:02 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 4:47 pm
CatBlitz wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 2:59 pm
Does Jeff hold some sort of office or position of power?
Is that a requirement to be banned? Is it okay with you for this guy to spout hate via Twitter?
Just curious what your faux outrage requirements are.

Aren't you all about free speech? You seem to hate a lot yourself. What's the line of demarcation?


Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 15010
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by TomCat88 » Thu May 13, 2021 7:29 pm



MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 54 individual National Champions (most recent 2021).
toM StUber

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 15010
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Future leaders of the Reps

Post by TomCat88 » Thu May 13, 2021 7:31 pm



MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 54 individual National Champions (most recent 2021).
toM StUber

Post Reply