I have to thank the left for saving us.

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

PortlandCat90
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:23 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by PortlandCat90 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:23 pm

...and people are screaming because they assumed Trump was behind the insurrection...how much more proof does one need about calling for violence than a direct quote via video?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/maxine ... lyn-center



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2894
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by The Butcher » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:47 am

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:29 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:24 am
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... erference/
Were there no bounds on what Trump at his administration would do?

Trump officials celebrated efforts to change CDC reports on coronavirus, emails show
Political appointees also tried to blunt scientific findings they deemed unfavorable to Trump, according to new documents from House probe.
Party over country.
Not even party- Trump over country.



Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4480
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by Cataholic » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:08 pm

Where is the cancel culture with Lebron James? His tweet with the picture of the Columbus officer saying “your next” demands some type of penalty. He ended up deleting the text after being criticized, but he should issue a full apology.

https://fox8.com/news/extremely-reckles ... -teen/amp/



User avatar
CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6865
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by CatBlitz » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:49 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:08 pm
Where is the cancel culture with Lebron James? His tweet with the picture of the Columbus officer saying “your next” demands some type of penalty. He ended up deleting the text after being criticized, but he should issue a full apology.

https://fox8.com/news/extremely-reckles ... -teen/amp/
He should issue an apology. Poor taste in that tweet.

LeBron's image has bee soured a lot over the years. The whole thing with China a couple years ago and this now as well. Not a good look.


Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

User avatar
BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3814
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:24 pm
Location: God's Country

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by BigBruceBaker » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:23 am

https://www.foxnews.com/media/uncle-tim ... n-rebuttal

Interesting behavior from people that speak about how "racist" the country is. Such a weird response.


I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4480
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by Cataholic » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:58 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:23 am
https://www.foxnews.com/media/uncle-tim ... n-rebuttal

Interesting behavior from people that speak about how "racist" the country is. Such a weird response.
And Tim Scott is an incredible story. I had mentioned shim as a future presidential candidate during the last election. He is still on that trajectory. I think that is why Democrats have attacked him so hard because they don’t want him to shine. They know how appealing he is.



Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4480
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by Cataholic » Thu May 06, 2021 3:27 pm

Isn’t there a better way to spend money on our homeless veterans instead of coaching them on racial diversity?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vetera ... al-justice
Amid a worrying rise in the number of homeless veterans, the Veterans Health Administration is seeking to hire racial diversity consultants to help "transform" its homeless programs "into a racially equitable and just organization."

"Creating racially equitable systems demands that systems not simply be diverse, but that they be explicitly anti-racist," the VHA's Homeless Programs Office (HPO) said in a contract opportunity document.



Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4480
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by Cataholic » Thu May 06, 2021 5:18 pm

More woke left agenda. This time reading a book about transgender to 1st graders in the state of Washington.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washin ... ender-book
I Am Jazz — a children’s book illustrating the transition of a two-year-old biological boy into a girl — was read to the first grade students of the Bellingham School District, sparking concerns from parents.



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10940
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by wbtfg » Thu May 06, 2021 9:31 pm



I didn’t know that was a real thing.



User avatar
BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3814
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:24 pm
Location: God's Country

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by BigBruceBaker » Thu May 06, 2021 10:40 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:31 pm


I didn’t know that was a real thing.
LOL, it’s not. Crazy people gonna be crazy.


I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5185
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by RickRund » Fri May 07, 2021 10:15 am

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:40 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:31 pm


I didn’t know that was a real thing.
LOL, it’s not. Crazy people gonna be crazy.
Remember when Dan White used the "twinkie defense"..... Was laughable then and this defense is laughable now...



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2894
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by The Butcher » Mon May 10, 2021 3:33 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:31 pm


I didn’t know that was a real thing.
Have you watched Hannity or Carlson? If you believe anything those dudes say, you would be a nut job too. :lol:



User avatar
CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6865
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by CatBlitz » Tue May 11, 2021 11:45 am

The Butcher wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 3:33 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:31 pm


I didn’t know that was a real thing.
Have you watched Hannity or Carlson? If you believe anything those dudes say, you would be a nut job too. :lol:
What, you don't like a 2-time college dropout who makes his living on fear-mongering?
I always thought he was the most qualified person to be telling America what to believe! :lol:


Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4480
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by Cataholic » Tue May 11, 2021 1:37 pm

CatBlitz wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 11:45 am
The Butcher wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 3:33 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:31 pm


I didn’t know that was a real thing.
Have you watched Hannity or Carlson? If you believe anything those dudes say, you would be a nut job too. :lol:
What, you don't like a 2-time college dropout who makes his living on fear-mongering?
I always thought he was the most qualified person to be telling America what to believe! :lol:
You paint a pretty condescending picture of Hannity. The guy came from very little, ran out of money while going to school and then worked as a contractor to get by. He has worked his ass off in the media and has became very successful. That used to garner some semblance of respect.



User avatar
CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6865
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by CatBlitz » Tue May 11, 2021 3:36 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 1:37 pm
CatBlitz wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 11:45 am
The Butcher wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 3:33 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:31 pm


I didn’t know that was a real thing.
Have you watched Hannity or Carlson? If you believe anything those dudes say, you would be a nut job too. :lol:
What, you don't like a 2-time college dropout who makes his living on fear-mongering?
I always thought he was the most qualified person to be telling America what to believe! :lol:
You paint a pretty condescending picture of Hannity. The guy came from very little, ran out of money while going to school and then worked as a contractor to get by. He has worked his ass off in the media and has became very successful. That used to garner some semblance of respect.
He's done nothing to gain my respect.


Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4480
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by Cataholic » Tue May 11, 2021 4:00 pm

CatBlitz wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 3:36 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 1:37 pm
CatBlitz wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 11:45 am
The Butcher wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 3:33 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:31 pm


I didn’t know that was a real thing.
Have you watched Hannity or Carlson? If you believe anything those dudes say, you would be a nut job too. :lol:
What, you don't like a 2-time college dropout who makes his living on fear-mongering?
I always thought he was the most qualified person to be telling America what to believe! :lol:
You paint a pretty condescending picture of Hannity. The guy came from very little, ran out of money while going to school and then worked as a contractor to get by. He has worked his ass off in the media and has became very successful. That used to garner some semblance of respect.
He's done nothing to gain my respect.
So you categorize him as a two time college dropout when there is more to the story. I guess everything you post should be taken with a grain of salt.



Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4480
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by Cataholic » Sun May 16, 2021 8:11 pm

So the liberal left has been accusing Conservatives of hate. It seems the liberal left CNN has a contributor who is fan of Hitler. WTF.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-adeel ... s-a-hitler



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by iaafan » Tue May 18, 2021 7:38 am

Cataholic wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:11 pm
So the liberal left has been accusing Conservatives of hate. It seems the liberal left CNN has a contributor who is fan of Hitler. WTF.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-adeel ... s-a-hitler
I think liberals point out that people who hate (Aryan Nation, KKK, etc.) align themselves with the Republican party. I don't think all liberals accuse all conservatives of hate. It would be dishonest to say that.

CNN immediately disassociated itself from the Hitler fan. Many liberals immediately called for CNN to disassociate itself from him. More faux outrage?



Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4480
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by Cataholic » Tue May 18, 2021 8:26 am

iaafan wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 7:38 am
Cataholic wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:11 pm
So the liberal left has been accusing Conservatives of hate. It seems the liberal left CNN has a contributor who is fan of Hitler. WTF.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-adeel ... s-a-hitler
I think liberals point out that people who hate (Aryan Nation, KKK, etc.) align themselves with the Republican party. I don't think all liberals accuse all conservatives of hate. It would be dishonest to say that.

CNN immediately disassociated itself from the Hitler fan. Many liberals immediately called for CNN to disassociate itself from him. More faux outrage?
Aren’t you the same guy the same guy that posted something about Tucker Carlson’s writer? I can’t remember the details, but it seems super hypocritical of you to all of sudden defend CNN when you were so critical of Carlson.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by iaafan » Tue May 18, 2021 10:27 am

Cataholic wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 8:26 am
iaafan wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 7:38 am
Cataholic wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:11 pm
So the liberal left has been accusing Conservatives of hate. It seems the liberal left CNN has a contributor who is fan of Hitler. WTF.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-adeel ... s-a-hitler
I think liberals point out that people who hate (Aryan Nation, KKK, etc.) align themselves with the Republican party. I don't think all liberals accuse all conservatives of hate. It would be dishonest to say that.

CNN immediately disassociated itself from the Hitler fan. Many liberals immediately called for CNN to disassociate itself from him. More faux outrage?
Aren’t you the same guy the same guy that posted something about Tucker Carlson’s writer? I can’t remember the details, but it seems super hypocritical of you to all of sudden defend CNN when you were so critical of Carlson.
Tucker Carlson himself courts criticism for his comments against minorities and women. So, yeah, when he gets busted with a racist writer, I'll criticize him. If CNN was consistently being criticized as much as Carlson for being Nazi symps, then I would criticize CNN.



Post Reply