Another reason I love Christmas. . .

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Athletics here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Old Skool Cat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Another reason I love Christmas. . .

Post by Old Skool Cat » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:06 pm

. . . buying Bobcat gear for my family and friends for Christmas gifts!!! A cool Bobcat sweatshirt for my dad and a white Bobcat fleece vest for my wife (Bob Wards was having a killer 40% off sale on all their MSU & UM gear), Bobcat Shirts for my nephews, a Bobcat football jersey for one daughter and a Bobcat mini-helmet for my other daughter. Just recently bought a Bobcat license plate frame for the wife's car, and donated a bunch of Bobcat posters, pennants, stickers, and pins to the school for a charity fundraiser. Man, it feels good to give!!! Let's hear what kind of Bobcat gear the rest of you die-hards bought for Christmas gifts!

CapitalCityCat
Member # Retired

Re: Another reason I love Christmas. . .

Post by CapitalCityCat » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:40 pm

I didn't go as crazy as you, however, I did buy a t-shirt and hat from Universal (for myself!), t-shirt for one daughter, onesies (from Dillards) for the little tikes, and need to find a women's jersey for another daughter. Can't find one in town of course, so will probably need to make a trip down to the Bookstore. Questions for anybody in Bozeman.... is the bookstore open during the holidays? And, anyone know if they have a women's football jersey? I didn't see anything last time I checked their online site, but I know that's pretty limited.

Retiring my moniker. It's time to ride off into the sunset. It's been a fun ride. Go Cats.

youk36
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by youk36 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:18 am

they should have womens jerseys my sister had one but she gave it away when she decided to go to UM

ESGCGC.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:29 am

youk36 wrote:they should have womens jerseys my sister had one but she gave it away when she decided to go to UM
What the heck kinda brother are you to let your sister got to UM? You guys must not be friends, because friends don't let friends be Grizzlies... :P :mrgreen:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

youk36
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by youk36 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:21 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
youk36 wrote:they should have womens jerseys my sister had one but she gave it away when she decided to go to UM
What the heck kinda brother are you to let your sister got to UM? You guys must not be friends, because friends don't let friends be Grizzlies... :P :mrgreen:
yea she had been a cat fan all of her life and then she decided she wanted to be a journalism major so she went to UM.
I dont know what happened there though

ESGCGC.

Common Cat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Common Cat » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Just got back from Scheels in Great Falls, and they have a great selection of Cat gear. I especially liked the new nike Cat gear. Really nice pull overs and dri-fit gear. Also some nice Cat polos that you could wear to work.

@rfoley77 @rrcatcast Golden Coolie