New coach

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired

Re: New coach

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:28 am

MSU01 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:33 am
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:30 am
lutecat wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:10 am
Cataholic wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:07 pm
lutecat wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:03 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:45 pm
DawsonPirate wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:56 am
How about these upcoming coaches:

Colby Blaine --- College of Idaho
Adam Hiatt --- Montana Tech
Scott Garson --- Assistant at Santa Clara and who built the College of Idaho program from ground up.

Take a shot ____ Will Conroy former assistant at Washington (Seattle pipeline is strong with him)
Sprinkle released as Sprinkle going ALL in with Southern California people Deidrick Taylor and Tony Bland. Rumor outside of Andy Hill no one is coming across the Cascades from Logan, Utah + Utah State yesterday both Men's and Women's new head coaches ALL have Ohio State backgrounds with USU AD.
Which one are you? You have had zero nice things to say about the program for years. Now you want input?
That dude has 64 posts. 1 this year. 4 last year. And before that hadn't posted since 2021. And you "remember" if he has nice things to say? Holy sh!t man. Drop the negativity and holier than thou attitude. I think you'd find you'll be a happier person.
Seriously dude. What is your fixation with me? You see my posts and feel a need to comment?? Quick with the attacks okay??.. Just put me on ignore.

And as for Dawson, I am not the only poster who noticed he his distinct criticism and negativity. I guess he made a very negative impression. Given my photographic memory and that I know guys from Dawson County, it stuck in my head.
Here's the truth dude. When you talk sports you actually have some decent things to say. But you spend soooo muuuch time fixating on what other posters have said in the past that it gets old. I don't care what someone said 6 months ago. Noone else here does either. So who you constantly berate positive posts because they weren't positive 6 months ago that's honestly mean.
Then don't read them. Put me on ignore. For f sakes, let it go.

Some posters should have their agenda taken into account when they post. Dawson has been super negative about the program - that is not hard to recall. Others have noted it as well. And now he wants input for the next coach? Sorry, but that is not right.
Well, I suppose the good news is that Leon Costello isn't scrolling through Bobcat Nation looking for names to add to his contact list the next time a vacancy arises. So not a single person here actually has any input.
I think Leon has his coach already

"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:26 pm

MSU01 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:33 am
Cataholic wrote:
lutecat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
lutecat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
DawsonPirate wrote:

Scott Garson --- Assistant at Santa Clara and who built the College of Idaho program from ground up.

Take a shot ____ Will Conroy former assistant at Washington (Seattle pipeline is strong with him)
Sprinkle released as Sprinkle going ALL in with Southern California people Deidrick Taylor and Tony Bland. Rumor outside of Andy Hill no one is coming across the Cascades from Logan, Utah + Utah State yesterday both Men's and Women's new head coaches ALL have Ohio State backgrounds with USU AD.
Which one are you? You have had zero nice things to say about the program for years. Now you want input?
That dude has 64 posts. 1 this year. 4 last year. And before that hadn't posted since 2021. And you "remember" if he has nice things to say? Holy sh!t man. Drop the negativity and holier than thou attitude. I think you'd find you'll be a happier person.
Seriously dude. What is your fixation with me? You see my posts and feel a need to comment?? Quick with the attacks okay??.. Just put me on ignore.

And as for Dawson, I am not the only poster who noticed he his distinct criticism and negativity. I guess he made a very negative impression. Given my photographic memory and that I know guys from Dawson County, it stuck in my head.
Here's the truth dude. When you talk sports you actually have some decent things to say. But you spend soooo muuuch time fixating on what other posters have said in the past that it gets old. I don't care what someone said 6 months ago. Noone else here does either. So who you constantly berate positive posts because they weren't positive 6 months ago that's honestly mean.

Some posters should have their agenda taken into account when they post. Dawson has been super negative about the program - that is not hard to recall. Others have noted it as well. And now he wants input for the next coach? Sorry, but that is not right.
Well, I suppose the good news is that Leon Costello isn't scrolling through Bobcat Nation looking for names to add to his contact list the next time a vacancy arises. So not a single person here actually has any input.
Are you sure? I have it on good authority that top people, TOP PEOPLE, are reading my every word here and using it as needed. I’ve been told by very good sources* that Leon has my posts on notification status.

*said sources may or may not reside in my imagination

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by lutecat » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:10 pm

Cataholic wrote:
lutecat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
lutecat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
DawsonPirate wrote:

I see not 1 "others" that have noted it.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:15 pm

lutecat wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:10 pm
Cataholic wrote:
lutecat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
lutecat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
DawsonPirate wrote:

Third post down on the page below. Took about a 30 second search. Do us all a favor and drop it. Your dislike of me is making you look like a tool. An apology would be nice, but you won’t.

https://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewt ... 1&start=80

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by lutecat » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:32 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:15 pm
lutecat wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:10 pm
Cataholic wrote:
lutecat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
lutecat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
DawsonPirate wrote:

Third post down on the page below. Took about a 30 second search. Do us all a favor and drop it. Your dislike of me is making you look like a tool. An apology would be nice, but you won’t.

https://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewt ... 1&start=80
Tool? You're going to go to name calling? I'm not stooping to that level. But be aware, what you accuse me of looking like, is what you're making yourself look like. Knock it off man.

Given how many people on this thread have told YOU they're tired of it, I think you'd be doing us the favor by dropping it. Quit harassing posters for what you remember they posted 24 years 7 months and 3 days ago.

I can sniff you're right on the cusp of getting this locked and/or a warning from Kmax. So let's just let it go and agree you need to stop.

Glad to have coach Logie back! If you post anything other than the same thing and only that we'll all assume you're not glad.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:59 pm

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:26 am

"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers