TV Options for Watching

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

TV Options for Watching

Post by catatac » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:45 am

I thought I saw this in another thread but I thought the game tonight was on one of the ESPN channels in addition to TRU TV. I'm not seeing it on my schedule. I don't get TRU TV. Second question, are a bunch of other tourney games just going to be on TRU TV? If so I guess I might need to purchase it. I'll be watching from home a lot and want to be able to watch whatever games want.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Pecos24
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: TV Options for Watching

Post by Pecos24 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:49 am

I signed up for a 10 day trial of YouTube TV, which has Tru TV. One of these years I'm going to run out of free trials...

Bill Zander
CS '93
AKA - "F'n sorry ass"

Au Blue
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Au Blue » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:57 am

Games are assigned to one of 4 networks... CBS, TruTV, TBS, TNT. I don't get CBS through antenna and the rest aren't included in Fubo. But, we do have a Paramount Plus and Max subscription. The CBS games will be streaming on Paramount and the rest will be streaming on Max (with B/R sports package)

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:09 am

This site explains it pretty well:

https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/ways-to-watch

In addition to Paramount Plus (CBS games) and HBO Max (TBS, TNT, and TruTV games) there's also the March Madness Live app which you can sign into with your login information for basically any TV provider. The app is what I'll be using to maintain my normal 100% productivity levels at work tomorrow and Friday.

damnyoutuesday
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by damnyoutuesday » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:53 pm

catatac wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:45 am
I thought I saw this in another thread but I thought the game tonight was on one of the ESPN channels in addition to TRU TV. I'm not seeing it on my schedule. I don't get TRU TV. Second question, are a bunch of other tourney games just going to be on TRU TV? If so I guess I might need to purchase it. I'll be watching from home a lot and want to be able to watch whatever games want.
All of the men's games will be on CBS, TruTV, TNT, and TBS, as well as the CBS games being on Paramount+ and the other games being on Max. You can also watch on the March Madness Live app.

All of the women's games will be on the ESPN family of networks.

It's been like this for years, and will be like this for years.

And I highly recommend going to reddit.com/r/collegebasketball , a poster there posts the TV schedule every single day

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:12 pm

damnyoutuesday wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:53 pm
catatac wrote:
All of the men's games will be on CBS, TruTV, TNT, and TBS, as well as the CBS games being on Paramount+ and the other games being on Max. You can also watch on the March Madness Live app.

And I highly recommend going to reddit.com/r/collegebasketball , a poster there posts the TV schedule every single day
I use Sports Media Watch for my schedules.

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

damnyoutuesday
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by damnyoutuesday » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:15 pm

RickRund wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:12 pm
damnyoutuesday wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:53 pm
catatac wrote:

I use Sports Media Watch for my schedules.
https://cfb.guide/ is also great. They do both CFB and CBB