Weber Game-plan 3.0

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

HighPlainsBobcat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: Weber Game-plan 3.0

Post by HighPlainsBobcat » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:52 pm

rfischer94 wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:27 pm
BelgradeBobcat wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:15 pm
Dillon Jones has to be really sick of Montana State
@rfischer94 This wins the internet tonight!! πŸ˜‚

WalkOn79
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by WalkOn79 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:10 pm

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:31 pm
Boom. Good win fellas. Our very own Walkon79 was getting some big time airtime, during the TV broadcast as well.
:D That was fun!!

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

CatBot
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by CatBot » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:29 pm
CatBot wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:56 pm
Who's the clarinet rock star guy with Bobcat band?? Man that guy is freaking awesome! :thumbup:
I watched the game in BZN with him on Monday!
He's going viral now. As it should be.

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:36 pm
Who's the clarinet rock star guy with Bobcat band?? Man that guy is freaking awesome! :thumbup:
🀣
I tried to get a video of this but I was too slow.
Thank you

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

aucat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by aucat » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:23 pm

Have we ever scored 66 in one half? Is that a new record?

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:15 am

CatBlitz wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:36 pm
🀣
I tried to get a video of this but I was too slow.
Thank you
The real reason why the griz didn't want the Bobcat Band at Cat/Griz.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:57 am

Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:49 pm
Robert Ford's leadership. Most teams putting the sticker on the board are all giddy and cheering. Ford makes sure this team understands there's more work to be done. Darius Brown did the same thing last season after the quarterfinal win:
RF3 is on a mission. He could carry this team back to the dance.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:11 am

luckyirishguy25 wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:57 am
Robert Ford's leadership. Most teams putting the sticker on the board are all giddy and cheering. Ford makes sure this team understands there's more work to be done. Darius Brown did the same thing last season after the quarterfinal win:
People here talk a lot about what this season could've been had Danny not left, but on the flipside we should also be extremely thankful that we didn't find out what this season would've been had Robert Ford stayed in the Transfer Portal. The improvement in his overall game and confidence over the past two years has been incredible. The same can be said for other guys like Olmsted and Lecholat. Logie and his staff can coach and develop players, which hasn't always been the case in the past when we'd get guys who'd have decent Freshman seasons and then never really get much better through their careers.

bandcat24
New Recruit

Post by bandcat24 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:44 am

I'm the clarinet guy, I guess it's time to bust out this account again. The energy last night was incredible, it was awesome to see our fan section get into the game as much as they did. The team was clearly feeding off of the energy we all brought during the run in the second half. If we keep bringing it like we did last night, I could absolutely see either team winning this conference.

CatBot
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by CatBot » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:50 am

bandcat24 wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:44 am
I'm the clarinet guy, I guess it's time to bust out this account again. The energy last night was incredible, it was awesome to see our fan section get into the game as much as they did. The team was clearly feeding off of the energy we all brought during the run in the second half. If we keep bringing it like we did last night, I could absolutely see either team winning this conference.
Tenacious D needs to give you a tryout my friend.

bobcatfan15
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by bobcatfan15 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:00 am

bandcat24 wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:44 am
We had an entire thread about The Clarinet Guy last year at the tourney. You bring so much energy to the band, and games. Thank you for what you do!!!

"The season is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes"-Coach Green

Camo_Cat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Camo_Cat » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:52 am

MSU01 wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:11 am
People here talk a lot about what this season could've been had Danny not left, but on the flipside we should also be extremely thankful that we didn't find out what this season would've been had Robert Ford stayed in the Transfer Portal. The improvement in his overall game and confidence over the past two years has been incredible. The same can be said for other guys like Olmsted and Lecholat. Logie and his staff can coach and develop players, which hasn't always been the case in the past when we'd get guys who'd have decent Freshman seasons and then never really get much better through their careers.
I honestly feel like things really worked out well in RF3's favor. He elevated his game and became an imposing figure in the Big Sky this season. He easily could have been MVP in addition to Defensive Player of the Year. Actually, after watching last night's performance compared to Dillon Jones, RF3 was THE best player on the floor. He is the one that carried his team to the win, and Jones just disappeared, last night and last week against the Cats.

"I love Bozeman. I love these people. I love the Cats. I even love this weather. You think I'm gonna pick Missoula? You're crazy - gimme the Cat head!!" -- Lee Corso, ESPN GameDay

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:05 pm

Camo_Cat wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:52 am
MSU01 wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:11 am
I honestly feel like things really worked out well in RF3's favor. He elevated his game and became an imposing figure in the Big Sky this season. He easily could have been MVP in addition to Defensive Player of the Year. Actually, after watching last night's performance compared to Dillon Jones, RF3 was THE best player on the floor. He is the one that carried his team to the win, and Jones just disappeared, last night and last week against the Cats.
I just really hope the University realizes how special he is, at minimum he's Bobcat Hall of Famer. Personally I think we should name the practice arena for him or at least a section of the Brick... That's his house!