WBB Versus Idaho Saturday Postponed

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

imacat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

WBB Versus Idaho Saturday Postponed

Post by imacat » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:12 pm

Covid protocol in Vandal program.

CatRowdy
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: WBB Versus Idaho Saturday Postponed

Post by CatRowdy » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:40 am

The disruption of the season makes the Big Sky tournament in Boise all that more important. It seems that whoever wins the conference on season record won't have near the weight the tournament champion will claim.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Re: WBB Versus Idaho Saturday Postponed

Post by MSU01 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:10 am

CatRowdy wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:40 am
The disruption of the season makes the Big Sky tournament in Boise all that more important. It seems that whoever wins the conference on season record won't have near the weight the tournament champion will claim.
I don't think it matters too much either way - there will never be an at-large team in the NCAA Tournament out of the Big Sky and the regular season championship was devalued quite a bit already once the Big Sky moved to a neutral site tournament with all teams participating. Every team that finishes in the Top 5 and doesn't have to play in the first round is on a pretty equal footing once they get to Boise. So far I believe only one of MSU's games (against SUU) has been postponed without a rescheduled date being set, so I think the teams will get a lot closer to playing a full regular season schedule than they did last year at least.