Boise Tickets

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

WalkOn79
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Boise Tickets

Post by WalkOn79 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:52 pm

I went online to get passes for the tourney today, and our allotment for the women is apparently sold out. Need to call the ticket office in Boise at the venue direct, or go to the BSC website and purchase online under another team. I got men’s tickets on the site just fine. Weird that the women sold out first. :shock:

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Re: Boise Tickets

Post by MSU01 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:06 pm

WalkOn79 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:52 pm
I went online to get passes for the tourney today, and our allotment for the women is apparently sold out. Need to call the ticket office in Boise at the venue direct, or go to the BSC website and purchase online under another team. I got men’s tickets on the site just fine. Weird that the women sold out first. :shock:
I'd guess the women sold out first due to having three Boise-area players (White, Jackson, Ranson) on the roster with presumably plenty of friends and family who will want to attend.

WalkOn79
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by WalkOn79 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:14 pm

MSU01 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:06 pm
WalkOn79 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:52 pm
I'd guess the women sold out first due to having three Boise-area players (White, Jackson, Ranson) on the roster with presumably plenty of friends and family who will want to attend.
Oh heck. Completely forgot about that!

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:08 pm

My experience is just get tickets and sit pretty much anywhere you want-there will be plenty of room.
I got all session passes for both tournaments for Christmas. I'm probably one of the few nerds in the world that will happily sit through every game. I just love it.

imacat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by imacat » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:17 pm

I went in 2020 and there was no problem getting tickets at the door. I got the session passes. Of course I did not get to use all them …

BobcatDel
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BobcatDel » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:50 pm

I bought all sessions passes a couple months ago when the Big Sky had 15% discount online purchases advertised. So I don’t have a clue which team section I am sitting in. But as noted by posters above, you should be able to sit anywhere and it gets better as teams lose out. The only semblance of a good crowd I saw was on championship night if an Idaho team was playing.

Edit: I went to Big Sky Conference web site and the link to ticket info is still active. I didn’t dig down to see what was available but you can do that. Heck buying mid-court on level 2 were darn good seats in the past.