MBB vs the gris

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Bobcat80
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: MBB vs the gris

Post by Bobcat80 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:19 am

BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:15 pm
Watched the replay. Belo was 2-6 from the line with at least two front-ends missed. Very uncharacteristic and a big factor in why it was closer than it should have been. In the crowd shots at the end of the game our fans just looked really tired...just like I am. The players really brought their energy with them on this one.

I think this team has more in the tank. I think Battle is going to have a break-out moment soon. He's just got to figure out how to stop forcing things and turning it over. I think as Fernandez gets into better shape he could be a factor as well. This game was a big moment for this team-they needed to get over the gris hump.
Where did you find the replay? I've been looking for it for 2 days in ESPN+ archives. I thought maybe it took a couple days to get archived. It should be up by now though.

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:55 am

Bobcat80 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:19 am
BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Watched the replay. Belo was 2-6 from the line with at least two front-ends missed. Very uncharacteristic and a big factor in why it was closer than it should have been. In the crowd shots at the end of the game our fans just looked really tired...just like I am. The players really brought their energy with them on this one.

I think this team has more in the tank. I think Battle is going to have a break-out moment soon. He's just got to figure out how to stop forcing things and turning it over. I think as Fernandez gets into better shape he could be a factor as well. This game was a big moment for this team-they needed to get over the gris hump.
Where did you find the replay? I've been looking for it for 2 days in ESPN+ archives. I thought maybe it took a couple days to get archived. It should be up by now though.
I go to ESPN+ scroll down a ways and click on basketball (the little picture of a basketball) then scroll down to On Demand and then slide across to find the game. Hope that helps.

Bobcat80
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Bobcat80 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:23 am

BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:55 am
Bobcat80 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:19 am
BelgradeBobcat wrote:

I go to ESPN+ scroll down a ways and click on basketball (the little picture of a basketball) then scroll down to On Demand and then slide across to find the game. Hope that helps.
Thanks so much. I always scroll down to Big Sky Conference, then on demand. Strange that this game doesn't show up there. Thanks again.

WalkOn79
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by WalkOn79 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:48 pm

You can always also just search Montana State

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz