WBB at North Dakota

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

WBB at North Dakota

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:57 pm

Losing by 10 to a terrible UND team. Shooting 30%. That's the whole problem with this team. They are horrible at shooting the basketball and Tori Martell ain't coming back.

Ilikecats
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: WBB at North Dakota

Post by Ilikecats » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:31 pm

BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:57 pm
Losing by 10 to a terrible UND team. Shooting 30%. That's the whole problem with this team. They are horrible at shooting the basketball and Tori Martell ain't coming back.
I’m not sure what’s going on, but right now, we look like it’s going to be a fight to avoid last place in the Big Sky. The air balls are back again and the defense is like Swiss cheese. Who are the leaders on this team? Need a players only meeting!

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:56 pm

Women lose. Football team lost. Men will probably lose too. Just one of those days I guess.
Women's team is in serious trouble. Nobody to score the ball.

aucat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by aucat » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:29 pm

I have a serious question: I have season tickets to the WBB. I wonder if the ticket office would allow me to turn them in
and apply credit to the men's tickets? I am fine with losing. I find no entertainment value in attending games when
the game is not competitive. I enjoy competitive hard fought collegiate basketball games. I find zero value in attending
games that you lose by 30 or so.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:52 pm

aucat wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:29 pm
I have a serious question: I have season tickets to the WBB. I wonder if the ticket office would allow me to turn them in
and apply credit to the men's tickets? I am fine with losing. I find no entertainment value in attending games when
the game is not competitive. I enjoy competitive hard fought collegiate basketball games. I find zero value in attending
MSU will win plenty of conference games this year. Looks like yes, maybe they'll also lose more than we were expecting them to based on the high preseason ranking. Either way, I'll be there cheering my ass off for every game I can make it to Bozeman for, just like I have through the many ups and downs the program has had in the 20+ years I've been following them.
If you want to bail after two weeks of adversity, fine. Plenty of that happening on the football board too.

BobcatDel
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BobcatDel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:40 pm

MSU01 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:52 pm
aucat wrote:
MSU will win plenty of conference games this year. Looks like yes, maybe they'll also lose more than we were expecting them to based on the high preseason ranking. Either way, I'll be there cheering my ass off for every game I can make it to Bozeman for, just like I have through the many ups and downs the program has had in the 20+ years I've been following them.
If you want to bail after two weeks of adversity, fine. Plenty of that happening on the football board too.
I’ll be sitting there with you MSU01. Good, bad, ugly…..I’m with em.

Msualum2020
New Recruit

Post by Msualum2020 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:51 pm

I just want to say is that the WBB may have had a bumpy start the season, however they have played high caliber teams besides North Dakota who the lost only by mer points. ISU lost to Gonzaga by 30. We lost by 25 sure we hate loosing and we are not use to it. We are a talented team I believe we will figure it out before conference! That is when it counts, also the girls haven’t played at home since Carroll imagine how tough it it to play 6 consecutive road games without being at home. Everyone else has at least had one home game in the mix of their road stretch. Everything will work out, don’t bail on the girls because the are not winning right now they need our support more then ever!! As always go cats go💛💙😺

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:39 pm

I just don’t know what happened to this team. Disappointing to say the least.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Catlady
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Catlady » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:40 pm

MSU01 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:52 pm
aucat wrote:
I’ll be in my seats, won’t bail on them, but hoping for some improvement. It’s been an interesting 2 weeks. I’m counting on Binford to figure out her rotations. We play kids who might not be ready for prime time. I think we played 10-11 kids in the first quarter. ND played 9 the whole game. No excuses. We need to get our swagger back!