Coach Sprinkle’s Journey

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

imacat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Coach Sprinkle’s Journey

Post by imacat » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:13 am

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Re: Coach Sprinkle’s Journey

Post by MSU01 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:03 pm

Amazing story! MSU is very lucky they were able to hire Coach Sprinkle before someone else did. I hope he does for our men's program what Coach Binford has been able to do for the women's team.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:17 pm

Great story....thanks for posting.

Very happy to have Danny here at MSU. Hopefully, with time, he'll be able to do what Trish has done with the women's team.

Catlady
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Catlady » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:27 pm

Don’t want to be a downer, but if he’s able to make MSU a perennial winner he won’t be around that long. We couldn’t afford his contract. He’s already got a taste of the Southern California lifestyle……..

HelenaCat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by HelenaCat » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:39 pm

I agree that Danny won’t be around that long if he makes MSU a perennial winner, but I don’t think it is because he has a S. California lifestyle desire. He will move onto a bigger program because he is a big-time coach. MSU just needs to start a coaching progression like um has done by continuing to hire good coaches and supporting the basketball programs.

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:56 pm

If Sprinkle does move on to a bigger job he'll be the first head men's basketball coach to do so since Ott Romney in the 1920's (to BYU). If it does happen we should celebrate it because it means we've been really really good for a little while.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:26 pm

Catlady wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:27 pm
Don’t want to be a downer, but if he’s able to make MSU a perennial winner he won’t be around that long. We couldn’t afford his contract. He’s already got a taste of the Southern California lifestyle……..
Dunno about you, but he's a Montana kid. This Montana kid doesn't want anything to do with SOCAL. Been there enough that I'll die a happy man if I never have to go back.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: