Isaac Spears commits

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Isaac Spears commits

Post by AFCAT » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:41 pm

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Re: Isaac Spears commits

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:38 pm

Well spoken kid! Welcome Isaac!

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:07 am

I’m excited about this one. Sounds like a good player with a great attitude. Welcome.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:44 am

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:07 am
I’m excited about this one. Sounds like a good player with a great attitude. Welcome.
He has a FANTASTIC attitude if he's 1000% committed instead of only 100%! I'm a little surprised Danny brought in a sixth freshman recruit instead of a more experienced player - he's going to have the men's BB version of last year's women's team with all those freshmen who will by necessity need to play some substantial minutes. It'll be fun to watch them all develop, great opportunity for Coach Sprinkle and his staff to build a really strong program with this core of young players.

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:40 pm

With Belo, Adamu and Bishop all coming back this could be fun to watch. It’s a great time to take advantage of the time warp and get a new base established with three very experienced players to learn from. And sometimes a player comes available that you just can’t turn down.