BOOM! Raequan Battle

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Re: BOOM! Raequan Battle

Post by grizzh8r » Mon May 03, 2021 9:02 pm

RickRund wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 2:42 pm
duelalumnicat wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:22 am
Thank you kennethnoisewater. That is a great post.
Yes, very good post.
Agreed, hope this kid goes far!

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

WolfPtCat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by WolfPtCat » Tue May 04, 2021 10:03 am

duelalumnicat wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:22 am
Thank you kennethnoisewater. That is a great post.
Couldn't agree more. I found myself rooting for JR Camel (griz mid-90's) for the same reason. I never knew JR personally, but I know the Native kids in western Montana loved seeing one of their own proudly representing them on the big stage. It also gave teachers, coaches, parents, counselors, and principals someone they could point at and say....."see, you can do it too!"

I'm the same as kennethnoisewater, as I travel the country working construction...I love to search out native high school games. It doesn't matter if you are in Arizona, Minnesota, the Dakotas, Montana, or Wyoming....it is always a fun, entertaining style of basketball!

Catbasketball20
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Catbasketball20 » Thu May 06, 2021 1:05 pm

You guys will love this kid. He is a great, humble, hard working young man that will do whatever it takes to win. Easy to root for. Have had the pleasure of knowing and coaching him since he was a 3rd grader. Can't wait for him to make it over!!!!!!!!!

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Thu May 06, 2021 2:01 pm

Catbasketball20 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 1:05 pm
You guys will love this kid. He is a great, humble, hard working young man that will do whatever it takes to win. Easy to root for. Have had the pleasure of knowing and coaching him since he was a 3rd grader. Can't wait for him to make it over!!!!!!!!!
This is awesome news! I'm pretty excited.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Thu May 06, 2021 4:24 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 2:01 pm
Catbasketball20 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 1:05 pm
This is awesome news! I'm pretty excited.
YES...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:31 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:47 pm
25% from the floor and 20% for 3 on a UW team we beat in a down year, and you say “boom”?😂

This one didn’t age very well, did it……

FTG- GO CATS GO!

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:31 pm

:lol: Nice find.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:48 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:29 am
Sounds like an introspective dude who was a square peg trying to be shoved into a round hole by the UW coaching staff. Super excited that the Cats get him for 3 years. Hopefully he blossoms into his full potential under Sprinkle's tutelage. If he does and Sprinkle has recruited the right complementary pieces, he, Belo and crew should win a lot of games the next few years, break the drought and go dancing at least once, hopefully more! IMO, MSU finally has the size/length and some depth with similar talent to legitimately compete for BSC titles.
Wow, forgot I made this post. Thrilled that it's working out swimmingly thus far!

94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!

CatBot
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by CatBot » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:40 am

grizzh8r wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:48 pm
grizzh8r wrote:
Sounds like an introspective dude who was a square peg trying to be shoved into a round hole by the UW coaching staff. Super excited that the Cats get him for 3 years. Hopefully he blossoms into his full potential under Sprinkle's tutelage. If he does and Sprinkle has recruited the right complementary pieces, he, Belo and crew should win a lot of games the next few years, break the drought and go dancing at least once, hopefully more! IMO, MSU finally has the size/length and some depth with similar talent to legitimately compete for BSC titles.
Wow, forgot I made this post. Thrilled that it's working out swimmingly thus far!
=D^

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:38 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
What make and model is your crystal ball? Absolutely nailed it.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:28 pm

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:38 pm
grizzh8r wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
What make and model is your crystal ball? Absolutely nailed it.
Hah, no crystal ball, it was merely a hope and a dream. Like I said, I'm tickled to death that Sprinkle has pulled all the right levers thus far and in relatively short order, has this program in a highly competitive and successful position. Would be even more tickled if he stuck around for a decade or so and built a dynasty and an unsurpassable legacy. Like Robin Selvig level legacy. Talk about hopes and dreams!