MBB next year squad

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

GrizgradCatFan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: MBB next year squad

Post by GrizgradCatFan » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:37 pm

Would be great to see another Howard in Bobcat blue!

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:15 pm

How many scholarships are available?

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:48 pm

Hawks86 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:15 pm

What a pipe dream😂. The Utah State coach left for the University of Utah, he will either follow him there or go to another high major like an Oregon State. The fact you think Montana State in BOZEMAN would even cross his mind is hilarious.

thefrank1
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by thefrank1 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:52 pm

Hawks86 wrote:

I would hope that we would find a way if he's interested.

While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:55 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:48 pm
Hawks86 wrote:

What a pipe dream😂. The Utah State coach left for the University of Utah, he will either follow him there or go to another high major like an Oregon State. The fact you think Montana State in BOZEMAN would even cross his mind is hilarious.
From what I was told it was between Utah state and MSU coming out of high school.... so it’s not as impossible as you make it sound.

Why are you such a d-bag?

FTG- GO CATS GO!

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:58 pm

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:55 pm

mslacatfan wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:55 pm
Griz__00 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:

From what I was told it was between Utah state and MSU coming out of high school.... so it’s not as impossible as you make it sound.

The only thing that is 100% certain is that Rollie will not be playing at the University of Montana next season.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:11 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:55 pm
mslacatfan wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:

The only thing that is 100% certain is that Rollie will not be playing at the University of Montana next season.
That should be obvious considering why Rollie decommitted in the first place. He will likely be playing PAC-12 ball next season. If you think he’d play at MSU before Utah or Oregon State, you’re dreaming.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:11 am

Griz__00 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:11 pm
Cataholic wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:

That should be obvious considering why Rollie decommitted in the first place. He will likely be playing PAC-12 ball next season. If you think he’d play at MSU before Utah or Oregon State, you’re dreaming.
I didn’t say either of those things. Only that the only 100% sure thing is that Rollie won’t be playing at U of M. That lands squarely on TDC.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:01 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:11 am
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:

I didn’t say either of those things. Only that the only 100% sure thing is that Rollie won’t be playing at U of M. That lands squarely on TDC.
And he’s still the best coach in the league. Be back on top soon, with or without Rollie.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:24 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:01 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:

And he’s still the best coach in the league. Be back on top soon, with or without Rollie.
Where did I hear that before???..... oh, it was you! At the beginning of this season. And then the Jizz sh1t the bed and players transferred out. In the meantime, those other subpar coaches in the league are being offered jobs in bigger conferences...

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:32 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:24 pm
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:

Where did I hear that before???..... oh, it was you! At the beginning of this season. And then the Jizz sh1t the bed and players transferred out. In the meantime, those other subpar coaches in the league are being offered jobs in bigger conferences...
Oh yeah? Like the University of Portland😂? Travis has been offered jobs and has removed himself from consideration multiple times. He has a winning record over every team in the league. It seems you’ve already forgotten. Well, these freshman are about to be a top 2-4 team in the league as sophomores. Let’s see how your sorry ass reacts when they’re seniors😂.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:53 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:32 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:

Oh yeah? Like the University of Portland😂? Travis has been offered jobs and has removed himself from consideration multiple times. He has a winning record over every team in the league. It seems you’ve already forgotten. Well, these freshman are about to be a top 2-4 team in the league as sophomores. Let’s see how your sorry ass reacts when they’re seniors😂.
I was super impressed with his work this year. I mean he went 15-13 with 5 wins against NAIA type schools. Had to schedule two games at the last minute against Warner Pacific to ensure a winning season! He also alienated and lost the top recruit from his own backyard who went on to start on a 20 win team that gained an at large bid to the NCAA tourney. TDC then lost multiple players either leaving the program or getting into trouble. What a wonderful story he built this past year! Definitely should have been a coach of the year candidate. TDC clearly had many similar developments catapulting him into the rare coaching air of Shannon Schweyen.

But thanks again for showing why Griz fans are the worst in the country! You have a crap ass season and then go to a rivals website to brag about how good you are! All that bragging after making about a dozen predictions that ended up completely wrong!

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:13 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:53 pm
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:

I was super impressed with his work this year. I mean he went 15-13 with 5 wins against NAIA type schools. Had to schedule two games at the last minute against Warner Pacific to ensure a winning season! He also alienated and lost the top recruit from his own backyard who went on to start on a 20 win team that gained an at large bid to the NCAA tourney. TDC then lost multiple players either leaving the program or getting into trouble. What a wonderful story he built this past year! Definitely should have been a coach of the year candidate. TDC clearly had many similar developments catapulting him into the rare coaching air of Shannon Schweyen.

But thanks again for showing why Griz fans are the worst in the country! You have a crap ass season and then go to a rivals website to brag about how good you are! All that bragging after making about a dozen predictions that ended up completely wrong!
Once again, comparing TDC to Shannon isn’t going to make you happy when you see the results of 4 years of these dudes playing together. If you think the Griz are on a Lady Griz path, you are in for a shock, and I’m here for it. Just completely ignoring what, 6 other years? And also, we won 15 games without getting our 2 free wins from Idaho, who you lost to btw. 😂 This team ended the year with 10 scholarship players and still made the BSC semifinals. How many times have the bobcats even done that this decade? And that’s a down year. Have fun watching this team gel, when it does, we right back on top.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:13 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:13 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:

Once again, comparing TDC to Shannon isn’t going to make you happy when you see the results of 4 years of these dudes playing together. If you think the Griz are on a Lady Griz path, you are in for a shock, and I’m here for it. Just completely ignoring what, 6 other years? And also, we won 15 games without getting our 2 free wins from Idaho, who you lost to btw. 😂 This team ended the year with 10 scholarship players and still made the BSC semifinals. How many times have the bobcats even done that this decade? And that’s a down year. Have fun watching this team gel, when it does, we right back on top.
You really are dense. Did you are taking about how the teams ended the season, compare the last two games of MSU and UM. You guys lost by 28 to EWU and we lost by 10. Hmmmm. And 5 of your wins were against NAIA level teams. Although I can see how NAIA teams are not a given as you lost to Montana Tech last year. And finishing the season with 10 scholarship players is nothing to be excited about. It is a sign of trouble, especially when guys expected to contribute are leaving mid-season.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:42 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:13 pm
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:

You really are dense. Did you are taking about how the teams ended the season, compare the last two games of MSU and UM. You guys lost by 28 to EWU and we lost by 10. Hmmmm. And 5 of your wins were against NAIA level teams. Although I can see how NAIA teams are not a given as you lost to Montana Tech last year. And finishing the season with 10 scholarship players is nothing to be excited about. It is a sign of trouble, especially when guys expected to contribute are leaving mid-season.
Keep bringing up Tech like we didn’t sweep you guys that year. So are you worse than Tech? And btw, you’re talking like you didn’t give Idaho their one win. Talk about poverty. Start 6-0 in the conference with your oldest team in years and all of a sudden think something changed. Btw, please watch the games before you say dumb ****** like this. You guys went down to EWU before half just as bad as we did. For some reason, our freshman decided we had no chance and just kinda gave up. You guys kept fighting and got back into it. The same first half in each game, but your veteran team responded differently. Funny how context works isn’t it. We also beat UW and had AZ beat before we started putting them at the line a little too much. You have quickly forgotten what UM basketball is, and when we get fans back in the stands again next year, we will GLADLY remind you. [-X

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:44 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:42 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Keep bringing up Tech like we didn’t sweep you guys that year. So are you worse than Tech? And btw, you’re talking like you didn’t give Idaho their one win. Talk about poverty. Start 6-0 in the conference with your oldest team in years and all of a sudden think something changed. Btw, please watch the games before you say dumb ****** like this. You guys went down to EWU before half just as bad as we did. For some reason, our freshman decided we had no chance and just kinda gave up. You guys kept fighting and got back into it. The same first half in each game, but your veteran team responded differently. Funny how context works isn’t it. We also beat UW and had AZ beat before we started putting them at the line a little too much. You have quickly forgotten what UM basketball is, and when we get fans back in the stands again next year, we will GLADLY remind you. [-X
OMG. Just when I thought that you couldn’t say anything dumber, you try say that context makes the Griz-EWU game look better because you played two bad halves while MSU never gave up. Huh? It seems that the context still says UM got there ass handed to them for the whole game while MSU only lost by 10. And that was quite an impressive win for the Griz against the outstanding 5-21 Huskies! That is a signature program win against a 21 loss team!!

Sorry if the facts hurt, but you had 5 wins against NAIA level teams. Take away those exhibition type games and the Griz were 10-13. That is an impressive season!

What is really amazing is that you have enough arrogance to go to your rivals site and talk smack after such an awful season! I actually feel sorry for the you. You are a classic example of the entitled Griz fan who everyone has grown to despise.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:48 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:44 pm
Griz__00 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:42 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:

OMG. Just when I thought that you couldn’t say anything dumber, you try say that context makes the Griz-EWU game look better because you played two bad halves while MSU never gave up. Huh? It seems that the context still says UM got there ass handed to them for the whole game while MSU only lost by 10. And that was quite an impressive win for the Griz against the outstanding 5-21 Huskies! That is a signature program win against a 21 loss team!!

Sorry if the facts hurt, but you had 5 wins against NAIA level teams. Take away those exhibition type games and the Griz were 10-13. That is an impressive season!

What is really amazing is that you have enough arrogance to go to your rivals site and talk smack after such an awful season! I actually feel sorry for the you. You are a classic example of the entitled Griz fan who everyone has grown to despise.
And once again, we will remind you what actual basketball is. Our team full of freshman and sophomores and only 9 scholarship players made the league semis. How many times have you done that at all this decade? You can hope the Griz are on a downward trajectory, just don’t be disappointed when you quickly realize they are not.

autocat

Post by autocat » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:59 am

Aren’t you watching the griz football team play a NAIA/DII right now :(

GrizgradCatFan

Post by GrizgradCatFan » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:14 am

Any ideas on transfers we are looking at out there? Another big man has gotta be priority.