WBB vs Vandals

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

thefrank1
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: WBB vs Vandals

Post by thefrank1 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:00 pm

I'm proudly wearing ISU colors today in support of a real basketball team. Go Bengals, beat the thugs!

While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:49 pm

thefrank1 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:00 pm
I'm proudly wearing ISU colors today in support of a real basketball team. Go Bengals, beat the thugs!
You are getting your wish. But what has happened? Night and day difference. Some words of admonishment may have been uttered. Idaho is playing pretty much a hands-off first half. Very few fouls have been called and to be honest, not many have been earned. Given free rein, Idaho State is sinking open shots from everywhere for a 19-point halftime lead.

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:08 pm

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:49 pm
thefrank1 wrote:
You are getting your wish. But what has happened? Night and day difference. Some words of admonishment may have been uttered. Idaho is playing pretty much a hands-off first half. Very few fouls have been called and to be honest, not many have been earned. Given free rein, Idaho State is sinking open shots from everywhere for a 19-point halftime lead.
I did see Klinker clean somebody's clock in the first half...but she was called for it immediately.

thefrank1
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by thefrank1 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:17 pm

BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:08 pm
Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:49 pm
thefrank1 wrote:
I did see Klinker clean somebody's clock in the first half...but she was called for it immediately.
If that had happened in our game we may well have had a full basketball game and the better team would have won - still may have been the vandals but would have been equitable.

While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."

rivercat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by rivercat » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:07 pm

imacat wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:55 am
Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:50 am
Jon Newlee is nuts in what he’s saying. Klinker was out of control in the second half, and the refs let her get that way and stay that way. Believe me, I was not happy when Madison Jackson left the game with a concussion, and no foul was called. It’s a wonder Tori was not also seriously injured when she hit her head on the floor. The kids were not being protected.
Agree. I have lost respect for him. I hope ISU takes it to them.
Your wish was granted in a huge way. Can you hope I win the lottery please [-o<

"...get in 21 personnel and pound people and take their souls and have fun doing that..." coach Choate

imacat

Post by imacat » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:46 pm

rivercat wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:07 pm
imacat wrote:
Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Jon Newlee is nuts in what he’s saying. Klinker was out of control in the second half, and the refs let her get that way and stay that way. Believe me, I was not happy when Madison Jackson left the game with a concussion, and no foul was called. It’s a wonder Tori was not also seriously injured when she hit her head on the floor. The kids were not being protected.

I hope you win the lottery rivercat!

rivercat

Post by rivercat » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:57 pm

imacat wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:46 pm
rivercat wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:07 pm
imacat wrote:
Bobcat4Ever wrote:

I hope you win the lottery rivercat!
Thank you. I'll split it with you if I win!

"...get in 21 personnel and pound people and take their souls and have fun doing that..." coach Choate

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:03 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:27 am
Funny how we can watch the same game and see things so differently. There wasn't one time last night that I even noticed the officiating.

However, I found myself asking several times how we let a Fairfield kid, and Cat fan, leave the state only to beat our asses in the conference tourney.
She had a good game for sure, but she would be the same type of player at MSU as she is at Idaho. A solid player, but not a big difference maker. Which junior or senior are you looking at on the MSU roster to replace with her? Anyone from last year’s team that you’d let go to have her?

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

rivercat

Post by rivercat » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:10 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:03 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:27 am
Funny how we can watch the same game and see things so differently. There wasn't one time last night that I even noticed the officiating.

However, I found myself asking several times how we let a Fairfield kid, and Cat fan, leave the state only to beat our asses in the conference tourney.
She had a good game for sure, but she would be the same type of player at MSU as she is at Idaho. A solid player, but not a big difference maker. Which junior or senior are you looking at on the MSU roster to replace with her? Anyone from last year’s team that you’d let go to have her?
Those are good points TC. I've probably watched the Vandals 6 times this year and Klinker is solid and dependable. But her game against the Cats was a game of a lifetime for her. Unfortunately it came against us.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:54 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:08 am
CelticCat wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:16 am
Can you imagine if the refs let Belo play like that?
WORD

Unfortunately, the more sure bet is he'll be close to fouling out.
Ugh. Forgot I said this. Hate it when that happens...

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: