Coach Binford

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Joe Bobcat
Member # Retired

Re: Coach Binford

Post by Joe Bobcat » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:08 pm

terrible passing right now
edit to admit I wasn't paying attention to what thread I was in.
Last edited by Joe Bobcat on Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

Joe Bobcat
Member # Retired

Post by Joe Bobcat » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:37 pm

Personal opinion : the refs are only reviewing this for an intentional foul so they can get some rest . ruled it a common foul but it was a good rest

again edit to admit I wasn't paying attention to what thread I was in.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:22 am

BobcatDel wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:19 pm
I will go back and ask my opening question again....was this Coach Binford’s best year of coaching...considering the experience level of the team we have?
At some point in time she alluded to the fact that she’s become a better coach over the years. So I would say “yes” because she has really worked to be a better coach so was able to “coach ‘em up” better than she could have in the past. They were one possession or one covid cancellation from catching Idaho with six kids that were truly high school players when the season started, two new full-time coaches, and what’s in essence the DBO. Amazing. They lost on the first two Saturdays they played and then ran off eight in a row, most not even close, before splitting with ISU and showing that they were in the top echelon. Absolutely “yes” to your question.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:40 am

Huskies fired their coach. Not Boise, but doubles base pay.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."