This program has serious decisions on 2021-22 (Meaning Sprinkle)

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: This program has serious decisions on 2021-22 (Meaning Sprinkle)

Post by Cataholic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:26 pm

3-7-77 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:57 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:28 am
I think Dawson Pirate is a troll.
He's been around for 13 years and has a whopping 56 posts. Troll? Really? Do your homework BEFORE running your mouth. It would take all of 15 minutes to read all of his posts. I know, I did read them. He gives his opinion, provides the 'as evidenced by' for backup information, and makes conclusions, AS HE SEES IT.
Then he gets attacked by the usual crowd, as xenophobic, etc. For Christssake refute his arguments, point by point, or STFU! BN is no better than eGriz, and some of you are, or probably are, the same people. Whatever happened to thoughtful debate? Simple answer, posters on BN are not capable of thoughtful discussion, with a few notable exceptions. High on that list of great posters is ilovethecats. :thumbup:
I am seriously hurt... criticism coming from possibly the worst poster in the history of BN. Has anybody ever responded to one of your posts in a positive manner? Half of your posts are barely considered acceptable at a middle school level. And speaking of troll, you come over here regularly to just spew venom and create issues. You are definitely a troll. Why don’t you go back to egriz where you belong in that cesspool?

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:30 pm

3-7-77 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
He's been around for 13 years and has a whopping 56 posts. Troll? Really? Do your homework BEFORE running your mouth. It would take all of 15 minutes to read all of his posts. I know, I did read them. He gives his opinion, provides the 'as evidenced by' for backup information, and makes conclusions, AS HE SEES IT.
Then he gets attacked by the usual crowd, as xenophobic, etc. For Christssake refute his arguments, point by point, or STFU! BN is no better than eGriz, and some of you are, or probably are, the same people. Whatever happened to thoughtful debate? Simple answer, posters on BN are not capable of thoughtful discussion, with a few notable exceptions. High on that list of great posters is ilovethecats. :thumbup:
Why does nobody understand tact anymore? It's not always what you say but how you say it. He claimed we have to go overseas because we can't find any quality players in the "8 Western States", and that "The staff supporting Sprinkle, he needs to think real hard?" (what does this even mean?), then proclaimed his favorite son (assuming Bellach) is handcuffed because of the current roster numbers. Then he claimed that by keeping players around due to the NCAA granting an extra year of eligibility that the staff would be running off players, as if this issue doesn't exist at every other institution in the country.

He then called global players (his word), overrated and that they always have baggage of sorts - character issues, playing time issues, academic or social issues. He is not citing any examples of players with issues, or players he thinks are overrated either. Just a general sweeping criticism of international players, despite the fact that arguably the best PG the Bobcats have ever hard, Harald Frey, is an exemplary young man who speaks multiple languages and is the best representative of a university you could possibly ask for.

He gave no credit for the tournament run, just a passing "yea made it to the championship, congrats...."

In summation, he's accused Sprinkle and his staff of being poor recruiters of high school talent, relying on JUCO and international players who he said all have some sort of baggage, accused the staff of running off kids because players like Belo are going to utilize the extra year of eligibility, accused the staff of handcuffing a consummate and talented teammate in Caleb Bellach, and said we only had a good ending to the season because some games were cancelled. He clearly has a bias towards well, pretty much everything as far as I can tell. I don't see this backup information that you seem to be seeing, but people have refuted some of his claims, in particular the comments about overseas players. I wouldn't go so far as to call him a xenophobe as others are doing, but I am curious why he thinks what he thinks about them but he refuses to provide any reasoning, let alone any examples.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:31 pm

3-7-77 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
So, because you happen to share his xenophobic opinions that doesn't make him a troll? That's rich, coming from you, a noted griz fan who trolls BN frequently. Hell, your signature even admits as much!
"I'm just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass."
Multiple people vehemently disagreed with the content and tenor of his recent posts, and rightfully so. Please spare us from your misplaced/misguided/faux indignation. It's pathetic.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:53 pm

This entire thread is meh worthy all the way from the OP to the usual six or seven frequent fliers. Make that posters.

Meh. Bunch of butthurt lightweights responding to another butthurt lightweight.

Wonder if the Cats are going to win 20 games next year. Looking forward to the returners and anxious to see if the 7'3" kid can walk and chew gum at the same time, if he's a legitimate big inside player or a project. Just wait until next year...

3-7-77
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by 3-7-77 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:10 pm

CelticCat, well done. Point by point discussion of Glendives statements. You join ilovethecats in the top posters category. Well done.
As for you others....see ya next time!

"I'm just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass."

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:19 pm

Cat Grad wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:53 pm
This entire thread is meh worthy all the way from the OP to the usual six or seven frequent fliers. Make that posters.

Wonder if the Cats are going to win 20 games next year. Looking forward to the returners and anxious to see if the 7'3" kid can walk and chew gum at the same time, if he's a legitimate big inside player or a project. Just wait until next year...
Funny, I almost posted in my above reply that in my mind, 3-7-77 is the griz version of Cat Grad. Both are good for the occasional rambling, good-ol-boy, incoherent, semi-rant post that leave the rest of us scratching our heads.

How ironic that you would show up in this thread.

94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!

3-7-77
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by 3-7-77 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:39 pm

I couldn't think of your avatar characters name, so I googled it. "Endearingly ignorant Peter," :lol: which is so YOU. "I almost posted...", ******! You are NOT that quick of whit, and you admit it. :roll: :lol:

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:18 am

3-7-77 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:39 pm
I couldn't think of your avatar characters name, so I googled it. "Endearingly ignorant Peter," :lol: which is so YOU. "I almost posted...", ******! You are NOT that quick of whit, and you admit it. :roll: :lol:
Hmmm, you have a whit of wit.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:29 am

AFCAT wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:18 am
3-7-77 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:39 pm
Hmmm, you have a whit of wit.
=D^

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:58 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:19 pm
Cat Grad wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:53 pm

Funny, I almost posted in my above reply that in my mind, 3-7-77 is the griz version of Cat Grad. Both are good for the occasional rambling, good-ol-boy, incoherent, semi-rant post that leave the rest of us scratching our heads.

How ironic that you would show up in this thread.
And you think we're all jealous because we don't hear the same voices you hear with your constant rambling basically just talking to yourself...