Fish teams

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Fish teams

Post by lutecat » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:52 pm

So listening to Nuanez Now yesterday with him and Riley Cochran talking hoops he mentioned there were people that played for Fish that genuinely thought they were better than Hall and Frey. Goes a long way to show why those teams waaaayyy under performed. 3 guys that now play professionally in some aspect played on those teams. That just blows me away and really makes me thankful we have Sprinks.

Remind me who else was on those teams? I've only had season tickets for 2 years before this year so I haven't paid as much attention as I should've.

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Re: Fish teams

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:46 pm

lutecat wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:52 pm
Remind me who else was on those teams? I've only had season tickets for 2 years before this year so I haven't paid as much attention as I should've.
Marcus Colbert (played his butt off), Eric Norman, Blake Brumwell, Danny Robison, Zach Green, Sarp Gobeloglu, Joe Mvuezolo, Quintin Everett, Devonte Klines, Sam Neumann (Fish's most impactful center-who should have been a shooting guard), Keljin Blevins, Benson Osyande, Konner Frey, etc. The old rosters are on the MSUBobcats.com website...Fish got some nice recruits-remember Belo was a Fish recruit, but he got here a year too late to save him.

imacat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Fish teams

Post by imacat » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:36 pm

lutecat wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:52 pm
So listening to Nuanez Now yesterday with him and Riley Cochran talking hoops he mentioned there were people that played for Fish that genuinely thought they were better than Hall and Frey. Goes a long way to show why those teams waaaayyy under performed. 3 guys that now play professionally in some aspect played on those teams. That just blows me away and really makes me thankful we have Sprinks.

I, for one, will always be grateful for Coach Fish. He inherited a program that was in very poor shape. He left it in a much better place than he found it.