Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

catscat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by catscat » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:58 pm

Geez, that White can be a scoring machine!!1



catscat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by catscat » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:05 pm

John K wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:56 pm
Is it just me, or is the audio and video out of sync on Pluto?
I think maybe the announcers just can't keep up with the action. :lol: :lol:



arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by arvcat2 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:18 pm

17th straight!!!!



User avatar
mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4373
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:44 pm

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by mslacatfan » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:19 pm

GO CATS!!!


FTG- GO CATS GO!

User avatar
mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4373
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:44 pm

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by mslacatfan » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:19 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:18 pm
17th straight!!!!
:shock:


FTG- GO CATS GO!

JimboCat
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:18 am

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by JimboCat » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:21 pm

What a game. White is amazing. #30 drains two 3's, then a 2. Binford puts White on her, shuts her down. Strips the ball on a drive and go's coast to coast.



JimboCat
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:18 am

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by JimboCat » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:25 pm

How about Jackson also. Great defense and hustle.



AFCAT
Member # Retired
Posts: 2748
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by AFCAT » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:28 pm

These ladies define toughness.


Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
Phone - 406-994-2092
Mail - P.O. Box 172750, Bozeman, MT 59717

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by arvcat2 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:33 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:28 pm
These ladies define toughness.
And the over used cliche teamwork.



User avatar
BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6554
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:52 pm
Location: Belgrade, Montana

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:34 pm

Darian White honorable mention my arse. First teamer all the way



arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by arvcat2 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:35 pm

BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:34 pm
Darian White honorable mention my arse. First teamer all the way
Honorable mention my ass!!!



arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by arvcat2 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:04 pm

Blaire Braxton - perfect on FG & FT for 11 points to go with 9 rebounds. Binford seemed to be a bit defensive on the top reserve award nomination in the post game interview (emphasis 3 pt shooting in her mind).



BobcatDel
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by BobcatDel » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:20 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:35 pm
BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:34 pm
Darian White honorable mention my arse. First teamer all the way
Honorable mention my ass!!!
I’ll triple that....Honorable Mention My Ass!!!
Last edited by BobcatDel on Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.



BobcatDel
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by BobcatDel » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:24 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:04 pm
Blaire Braxton - perfect on FG & FT for 11 points to go with 9 rebounds. Binford seemed to be a bit defensive on the top reserve award nomination in the post game interview (emphasis 3 pt shooting in her mind).
And a couple critical steals or batted passes in Q2 were critical in stopping NAU momentum.

Maybe she can get some recognition on the all-tourney teams. Again, I’m not sure she cares about it that much but I care about her getting the recognition....but I ain’t got any vote.



aucat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 800
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:13 am

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by aucat » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:54 pm

Hope everyone stays healthy and we can at least get through the Big Sky Tournament. The NCAAs are in jeopardy



Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8352
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: Big Sky Country
Contact:

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:55 pm




User avatar
WalkOn79
Member # Retired
Posts: 2473
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by WalkOn79 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:57 pm

John K wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:56 pm
Is it just me, or is the audio and video out of sync on Pluto?
Has been all night, even for game 2


"The pride and tradition
of Montana State football
will not be entrusted to
the timid or weak!"

Cliff Hysell, RIP

User avatar
WalkOn79
Member # Retired
Posts: 2473
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by WalkOn79 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:59 pm

BobcatDel wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:24 pm
arvcat2 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:04 pm
Blaire Braxton - perfect on FG & FT for 11 points to go with 9 rebounds. Binford seemed to be a bit defensive on the top reserve award nomination in the post game interview (emphasis 3 pt shooting in her mind).
And a couple critical steals or batted passes in Q2 were critical in stopping NAU momentum.

Maybe she can get some recognition on the all-tourney teams. Again, I’m not sure she cares about it that much but I care about her getting the recognition....but I ain’t got any vote.
Another game like that and she’s the tourney MVP, no question!


"The pride and tradition
of Montana State football
will not be entrusted to
the timid or weak!"

Cliff Hysell, RIP

User avatar
WalkOn79
Member # Retired
Posts: 2473
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by WalkOn79 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:01 pm

WalkOn79 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:59 pm
BobcatDel wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:24 pm
arvcat2 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:04 pm
Blaire Braxton - perfect on FG & FT for 11 points to go with 9 rebounds. Binford seemed to be a bit defensive on the top reserve award nomination in the post game interview (emphasis 3 pt shooting in her mind).
And a couple critical steals or batted passes in Q2 were critical in stopping NAU momentum.

Maybe she can get some recognition on the all-tourney teams. Again, I’m not sure she cares about it that much but I care about her getting the recognition....but I ain’t got any vote.
Another game like that and she’s the tourney MVP, no question!
Wrong comment. Thought we were on Darian, but we wouldn’t be here without Blaine either. :D


"The pride and tradition
of Montana State football
will not be entrusted to
the timid or weak!"

Cliff Hysell, RIP

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8352
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: Big Sky Country
Contact:

Re: Big Sky Semifinals: #1 MSU vs #5 NAU

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:43 pm




Post Reply