MBB- Cat/Griz

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Bocephus
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:18 am

MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by Bocephus » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:19 pm

Anybody else going to Cat/Griz in Missoula? Looking at tickets online, wondering what section to be in? Looks like plenty available.


Edit: Looks like there are not very many good seats remaining.



User avatar
WalkOn79
Member # Retired
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by WalkOn79 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:58 am

203 was advertised as the Bobcat section on an email I received.


"The pride and tradition
of Montana State football
will not be entrusted to
the timid or weak!"

Cliff Hysell, RIP

John K
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8192
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by John K » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:18 am

Are both the men's and women's games on SWX on Saturday? I don't understand why SWX's programming schedule has never been on Charter's channel/program guide, except that SWX must not be providing it to them for some reason.



thefrank1
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 672
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:14 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by thefrank1 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:21 pm

If Charter/Spectrum had a customer service department.......


While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."

John K
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8192
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by John K » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:55 pm

thefrank1 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:21 pm
If Charter/Spectrum had a customer service department.......
I've always assumed that it was more of an issue with SWX than with Charter, but who knows? I mean, I don't know why Charter wouldn't include their programming on the channel/program guide, if SWX provided it to them? I couldn't find an e-mail address for SWX on their website, but it had a phone number for a TV station in Missoula. I called the number and left a VM for someone there, but they haven't returned my call yet.



thefrank1
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 672
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:14 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by thefrank1 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:09 pm

Charter/Spectrum Carrie's all of the digital sub channels but doesn't identify them separately. The user is expected to check all of the listings for the broadcaster to find the desired sub chanel because they only list the guide for the the primary chanel. Since the newspaper has sub channels appropriately differentiated I assume it is a C/S issue.


While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8293
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: Big Sky Country
Contact:

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 pm




User avatar
SACCAT
Member # Retired
Posts: 2356
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:27 am
Location: SPECTATORS

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by SACCAT » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:53 am

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 pm
Poor griz...Feal bad for them always getting picked on.



ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4194
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:07 am

SACCAT wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:53 am
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 pm
Poor griz...Feal bad for them always getting picked on.
:lol:



HelenaCat
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 667
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:26 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by HelenaCat » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:17 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:07 am
SACCAT wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:53 am
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 pm
Poor griz...Feal bad for them always getting picked on.
:lol:
Yeah, poor Travis neglected to mention we have to play at Portland right before the griz come to Bozeman. Good coach, but what a whiner.



User avatar
BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6473
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:52 pm
Location: Belgrade, Montana

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:25 am

Image



HotTubHigh
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:11 pm

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by HotTubHigh » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:24 pm

HelenaCat wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:17 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:07 am
SACCAT wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:53 am
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 pm
Poor griz...Feal bad for them always getting picked on.
:lol:
Yeah, poor Travis neglected to mention we have to play at Portland right before the griz come to Bozeman. Good coach, but what a whiner.
"Feal". I know English wasn't a required subject for my son to get his ME degree at MSU....but "reelly"?

Griz have the shorter turnaround this time and Cats do the 2nd time. Travis will whine now and Sprinkle will whine then. Griz looking for 18th out of 19 in head to head matchup. Don't "feel" too bad for them.



User avatar
SACCAT
Member # Retired
Posts: 2356
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:27 am
Location: SPECTATORS

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by SACCAT » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:39 pm

HotTubHigh wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:24 pm
HelenaCat wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:17 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:07 am
SACCAT wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:53 am
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 pm
Poor griz...Feal bad for them always getting picked on.
:lol:
Yeah, poor Travis neglected to mention we have to play at Portland right before the griz come to Bozeman. Good coach, but what a whiner.
"Feal". I know English wasn't a required subject for my son to get his ME degree at MSU....but "reelly"?

Griz have the shorter turnaround this time and Cats do the 2nd time. Travis will whine now and Sprinkle will whine then. Griz looking for 18th out of 19 in head to head matchup. Don't "feel" too bad for them.
I was typing it on my phone, and messed up... MY BAD. Also, I graduated from UM.



Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8293
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: Big Sky Country
Contact:

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:55 pm




User avatar
Cledus
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4394
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:18 pm
Location: Billings Heights

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by Cledus » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:32 pm

SACCAT wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:53 am
Poor griz...Feal bad for them always getting picked on.
DeCuire's playing the victim and humblebragging all in the same article. That's a special talent. :lol: :lol:



PHAT CAT
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 878
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:04 pm

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by PHAT CAT » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:27 pm

Cledus wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:32 pm
SACCAT wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:53 am
Poor griz...Feal bad for them always getting picked on.
DeCuire's playing the victim and humblebragging all in the same article. That's a special talent. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No ******!



User avatar
BozoneCat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2878
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:15 pm
Location: Boise, ID

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by BozoneCat » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:50 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:27 pm
Cledus wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:32 pm
SACCAT wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:53 am
Poor griz...Feal bad for them always getting picked on.
DeCuire's playing the victim and humblebragging all in the same article. That's a special talent. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No ******!
Maybe he should go coach at NDSU... :-^


GO CATS GO!!!

Image

John K
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8192
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by John K » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:17 pm

Griz men lost to PSU tonight, so they're going into Cat-Griz on a 2 game losing streak while we're on a 2 game winning streak. They lead us by only 1-1/2 games now, only 1 game in the loss column. EWU is now in 1st at 6-2, and we're one of 6 teams within 1-1/2 games of 1st place. The 2nd half of the conference schedule could be really interesting.



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4039
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by RickRund » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:45 am

John K wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:17 pm
Griz men lost to PSU tonight, so they're going into Cat-Griz on a 2 game losing streak while we're on a 2 game winning streak. They lead us by only 1-1/2 games now, only 1 game in the loss column. EWU is now in 1st at 6-2, and we're one of 6 teams within 1-1/2 games of 1st place. The 2nd half of the conference schedule could be really interesting.
Watched the second half. griz were down by 21 and tried to make a big comeback. Cut it to 88-81.

Really hoping the CATS can extend their streak to 3 games. Just need to step up on mbb and we will have them against the wall. GOOOOOO BOBCATS...



John K
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8192
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: MBB- Cat/Griz

Post by John K » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:00 am

RickRund wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:45 am
John K wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:17 pm
Griz men lost to PSU tonight, so they're going into Cat-Griz on a 2 game losing streak while we're on a 2 game winning streak. They lead us by only 1-1/2 games now, only 1 game in the loss column. EWU is now in 1st at 6-2, and we're one of 6 teams within 1-1/2 games of 1st place. The 2nd half of the conference schedule could be really interesting.
Watched the second half. griz were down by 21 and tried to make a big comeback. Cut it to 88-81.

Really hoping the CATS can extend their streak to 3 games. Just need to step up on mbb and we will have them against the wall. GOOOOOO BOBCATS...
I didn't watch it, but I was following it a little bit online, and saw that they were down big midway through the 2nd half. I was surprised when I saw the final score, that UM made it that close by the end. It will be tough to beat them in Missoula, but I really believe we have a legit shot at pulling off the upset, and I wouldn't have said that a week ago. A MBB/WBB sweep tomorrow would be pretty sweet, on top of the beatdown we gave them on the football field a couple of months ago.



Post Reply