WBB at South Dakota State

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

WBB at South Dakota State

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:06 pm

Took one on the chin in Brookings tonight. Lost 60-50, but had to outscore them by 12 in the 4th quarter to make it that close. I haven't checked, but SDSU is usually flirting with the top 25. Was hoping our veteran team could have scared them a little. Now on to play the Gophers. Since most of our team is from the mid-west this should be fun for them. Getting to play in the Barn must be awesome.

BobcatDel
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: WBB at South Dakota State

Post by BobcatDel » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:24 am

Yeah SDSU had a few votes earlier but currently are not on the list of having any votes to be in Top 25. Next up is Minnesota who is sitting just outside Top 25 with 13 votes.

Further tests over next couple weeks are Texas A&M currently ranked #6 and Gonzaga tied at #23. I don't know much about Wichita or Seattle.

This is a tough stretch of games and I am hoping we prove our metal against a couple of these top teams. I was hoping after Gonzaga game back in Bozeman we would have went 3 W - 3 L over the 6 games....I would feel good about the team if they did.

HiLineCat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by HiLineCat » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:24 am

It's hard to beat anyone when you shoot 28% from the field and 18% from 3 like the did last night. Just saw the stats so I don't know if it was really tough defense or just poor shooting.

aucat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by aucat » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:33 am

Terrible outing