WBB vs Cal Davis

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: WBB vs Cal Davis

Post by KittieKop » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:54 pm

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:55 pm
I would hope the schools are not responsible for the multi-cast — if they are then, yes, that will continue to be a big, big problem. I am guessing (and only guessing) that a single feed goes to PlutoTV and then they redistribute. This makes sense in terms of ad revenue, as they could count viewers then, etc. I need to remember to peek under the hood at a PlutoTV game, and see where it is being served from.
When I was having so much trouble with the MSU/UCD game, I flipped over to the Big Sky conference site to check on it, and no problems streaming from there (other than an inability to "full screen" their stream on a mobile device to cast to my TV). At least the Davis game problems seemed to be on the Pluto TV side.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

Catlady
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Catlady » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:11 am

Thanks kittie..... forgot the big sky site was operational! That was a great option last season.

WalkOn79

Post by WalkOn79 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:57 pm

Catlady wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:11 am
Thanks kittie..... forgot the big sky site was operational! That was a great option last season.
Neither worked for the Carroll game, but I understand it was a campus issue, right?

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

KittieKop

Post by KittieKop » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:29 pm

WalkOn79 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:57 pm
Catlady wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:11 am
Neither worked for the Carroll game, but I understand it was a campus issue, right?
Yeah, sounds like they killed the network service to the Fieldhouse because of campus construction, but didnt coordinate the shutdown ahead of time with events.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:02 pm

I've actually watched lots of Pluto games and have only had trouble with picture pixilization, color or dropped signal with MAU games. Maybe it because Ibwatch more MSU games on it, but the California, Portland, Weber, UNC, or UM games have always been good. Don't know how to explain that....
I'm watching Lady Griz play Fresno state from Missoula on Pluto right now and the feed is perfect.
Last edited by Helcat72 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2024 Resume dominance