Tyler Hall

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

User avatar
Hawks86
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9185
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: MT

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by Hawks86 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:42 pm



"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Image

thefrank1
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 695
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:14 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by thefrank1 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:53 am

Way cool. Go get them Tyler.


While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."

imacat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 803
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 am

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by imacat » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:01 pm




msu_agfan
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 689
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:49 pm
Location: Central Montana

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by msu_agfan » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:35 pm



Animal Science/ Ag Business '96

MSU01
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4075
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 5:21 pm

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by MSU01 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:08 pm

imacat wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:01 pm
Did a double take at this picture when something looked off, then realized someone took a shot of Tyler playing for MSU and photoshopped him into the Knicks jersey. Strong commitment to put in that much effort for a tweet, even if they didn't make it to the shorts!


Go Bobcats! 24-17 31-23 29-25 48-14

John K
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8224
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by John K » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:42 pm

MSU01 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:08 pm
imacat wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:01 pm
Did a double take at this picture when something looked off, then realized someone took a shot of Tyler playing for MSU and photoshopped him into the Knicks jersey. Strong commitment to put in that much effort for a tweet, even if they didn't make it to the shorts!
I don't t think that pic is photoshopped is it? Tyler Hall plays for the Westchester Knicks in the G-league.



KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3557
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:03 pm
Location: Helena

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by KittieKop » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:13 pm

John K wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:42 pm
MSU01 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:08 pm
imacat wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:01 pm
Did a double take at this picture when something looked off, then realized someone took a shot of Tyler playing for MSU and photoshopped him into the Knicks jersey. Strong commitment to put in that much effort for a tweet, even if they didn't make it to the shorts!
I don't t think that pic is photoshopped is it? Tyler Hall plays for the Westchester Knicks in the G-league.
Pretty clearly photoshopped. The photo background is clearly in the Brick, has Underarmor shorts and a Nike Knicks jersey....shorts are MSU. MSU photo with a photoshopped jersey.


"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

Image

msu_agfan
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 689
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:49 pm
Location: Central Montana

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by msu_agfan » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:50 pm

KittieKop wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:13 pm
John K wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:42 pm
MSU01 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:08 pm
imacat wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:01 pm
Did a double take at this picture when something looked off, then realized someone took a shot of Tyler playing for MSU and photoshopped him into the Knicks jersey. Strong commitment to put in that much effort for a tweet, even if they didn't make it to the shorts!
I don't t think that pic is photoshopped is it? Tyler Hall plays for the Westchester Knicks in the G-league.
Pretty clearly photoshopped. The photo background is clearly in the Brick, has Underarmor shorts and a Nike Knicks jersey....shorts are MSU. MSU photo with a photoshopped jersey.
You can see Kirby is sitting on the bench. But, the real story is Tyler is starting to find a groove !!


Animal Science/ Ag Business '96

John K
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8224
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by John K » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:53 pm

Boy do I feel dumb...it actually is pretty obvious,, now that I look at it more carefully.



User avatar
CelticCat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10023
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, WA

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by CelticCat » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:42 pm



R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://anchor.fm/rrcatcast
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

User avatar
WalkOn79
Member # Retired
Posts: 2479
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by WalkOn79 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:55 pm

CelticCat wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:42 pm
=D^ =D^ =D^


"The pride and tradition
of Montana State football
will not be entrusted to
the timid or weak!"

Cliff Hysell, RIP

User avatar
BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6559
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:52 pm
Location: Belgrade, Montana

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:02 pm

He was never that open in college. He must be loving that. Great to see him doing so well.



User avatar
Helcat72
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3635
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:47 pm
Location: Helena

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by Helcat72 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:19 am

BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:02 pm
He was never that open in college. He must be loving that. Great to see him doing so well.
Yea! I bet you Harry could sympathize with him! No one yet that can take pressure off him. If only Rickets could create! Of course we are starting to get some traction inside. Hopefully we can take some pressure off Harry.


2019...Bobcats kicking booty

HelenaCat
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 677
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:26 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by HelenaCat » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:42 am

Helcat72 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:19 am
BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:02 pm
He was never that open in college. He must be loving that. Great to see him doing so well.
Yea! I bet you Harry could sympathize with him! No one yet that can take pressure off him. If only Rickets could create! Of course we are starting to get some traction inside. Hopefully we can take some pressure off Harry.
At this point, we just need Ricketts to start hitting some 3’s again....he has been very cold lately. In addition, laden does not ever pump fake, let the defender fly past him, and then dribble once or twice for a closer jump shot. I think he could do this all day long until defenders stop just playing him to shoot the 3.



User avatar
CelticCat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10023
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, WA

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by CelticCat » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:44 am

I think an increased scoring threat in the paint with Kirby back is only going to lead to more open 3s for everyone.


R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://anchor.fm/rrcatcast
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Post Reply