Bobcats - Lumberjacks

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Re: Bobcats - Lumberjacks

Post by technoCat » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:38 pm

GOKATS wrote:Much better 2nd half, but tough to recover from the 1st. I really wish the UNC game wasn't Sunday afternoon, I hate those games. Go Cats!!!
i thought it was saturday night?

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:40 pm

mt jack wrote:This was fun, Bobcat fans. No way NAU continues shooting like this and the Bobcats are better than tonight's showing.

Glad you enjoyed bantering with Mitch Strohman (announcer).

Best of luck the rest of the season.

MTJack
Good win, glad you joined in. The next few weeks in the Big Sky should prove interesting, :yes:

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:08 pm

BelgradeBobcat wrote:Well I guess we can rest in the knowledge that it's tough to beat a team 3 times so...if we run into NAU in the tournament we'll have them right where we want them. [-o<
We beat NAU in Bozeman, right?

UM wins at UNC - great win and the Weber fans must be thrilled. GrizinWashington appears in 3, 2, 1...

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:09 pm

UM just beat UNCO by 2. First home loss for Bears. Makes Sunday's game that much tougher for MSU.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:13 pm

TomCat88 wrote:UM just beat UNCO by 2. First home loss for Bears. Makes Sunday's game that much tougher for MSU.
And we get to watch the whole debacle on Altitude! I'm not too confident in the outcome of that one

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:17 pm

MSU01 wrote:
BelgradeBobcat wrote:Well I guess we can rest in the knowledge that it's tough to beat a team 3 times so...if we run into NAU in the tournament we'll have them right where we want them. [-o<
Right. I was speaking from the perspective of us-if we had beaten NAU tonight it would have been twice, thus making a 3rd win tough to get. Looking for a silver lining.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:23 pm

BelgradeBobcat wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:UM just beat UNCO by 2. First home loss for Bears. Makes Sunday's game that much tougher for MSU.
And we get to watch the whole debacle on Altitude! I'm not too confident in the outcome of that one
Nor am I. Be nice if we did something different. Seems like the same team, same result every year.

Football and men's hoops have been a broken record over the past 7 years. Football = 7-4, 7-5, 6-5....; Basketball = fast start, fall apart; fast start, fall apart....

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

WSUWILDCAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by WSUWILDCAT » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:33 pm

MSU01 wrote:

UM wins at UNC - great win and the Weber fans must be thrilled. GrizinWashington appears in 3, 2, 1...

You betcha :D

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GO WILDCATS

Potomac Griz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Potomac Griz » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:48 am

orsalak wrote:Who did the BUkakE JOKE?!!!!!!! HA HA HA
Funniest thiing I have heard all year!!! You need to give that to howard stern
I watched the Griz game on big sky tv tonight, and he said it again :lol: A person wrote in saying they were "glad that NAU wasn't going bukake all over the Griz like they did to the cats". Then said something about how them and their friend "Dirty Sanchez" went somewhere. I didn't catch all of the parts after Dirty Sanchez since I was laughing my ass off from the bukake comment.

Later on in the broadcast (I only caught the last of it) he was reading an email that talked about one of the players, and how they grew up in Philadelphia shooting hoops on the streets of philadelphia...but then there were some guys that were up to no good that started causing problems in the neighborhood.. Then he went on to talk about how the players mom got scared, and moved him out to California where he became know as the "prince of oaktown" It was strikingly similar to the "Fresh prince of bel-air) opening theme song :lol:

I have to start watching more NAU games on big sky tv... Besides being a really good play by play guy on the radio (and on big sky tv for nau), he reads some great emails on the air. Big kudos to the person or people who emailed those two gems to the NAU announcer. =D^

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:45 pm

MItch is good, but I find his "3-shot - BANG" bit incredibly annoying... #-o

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: