Skyviews Danny Little commits to the Cat's

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Skyviews Danny Little commits to the Cat's

Post by mslacat » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:44 pm

I can not take credit for breaking this one. William Holden is reporting on the Bozeman Chronicle website that forward / center Danny Little from Billings Skyview has committed to play basketball for Brad Huse's Bobcat men's basketball team. You can read the full blurb here:

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/bobcat-blog/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I saw Little during his freshman year and as a 6-6 prospect then I thought he had some potential. I did not get to see him last year, but he was listed at 6-7 then. I would be curious to see how tall he is now, i thought someone told me awhile back that he was pretty close to topping out. How they knew this I do not know. Danny will be a junior this year so will not wear a Bobcat uniform until the 2011-12 season.

Billings Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Skyviews Danny Little commits to the Cat's

Post by Billings Cat » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:30 am

I think he's absolutely taller than 6'7" at this point having seen him walking around recently. On the plus side, he's actually gotten some coaching which he'd never got before high school so I think there's still a huge upside for him.

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:39 am

Billings Cat wrote:I think he's absolutely taller than 6'7" at this point having seen him walking around recently. On the plus side, he's actually gotten some coaching which he'd never got before high school so I think there's still a huge upside for him.
I hear Little is 6-8 and still growing.

Billings Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Billings Cat » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:44 am

One other thing--boy, oh boy, is the Eastern AA on the boys' side going to be tough in basketball this year! You've obviously got CMR as returning state champ with Huestis and Parsons, perenial powerhouse Billings West who's probably going to be smarting from last year (and also in the gym a little earlier than most years since they'll be missing the playoffs in football for the first time since 1995), Bozeman who's going to be very tough and returns a lot, and Skyview who really looks to build on the last two seasons and possibly knock off West High for dominance in Billings and challenge CMR and Bozeman for the top spot. Add to that Butte High who has some very young and talented players, Billings Senior who should be athletic and improved, and Great Falls High who's decent and it's a monster of a conference this year.