BSC Championship Thread

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Re: BSC Championship Thread

Post by coachouert » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:36 pm

I am damn proud of this team and am damn proud to be a Bobcat. They showed a lot of heart and I am excited for things to come in the future. I also want to thank Divaldo Mbunga for all of his hard work and dedication the last couple of years. It has been a great pleasure watching him, and I truly wish him the best of luck in all of his future endeavors.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

FTG06'
Member # Retired

Post by FTG06' » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Gutsy performance last night by the Cats, nice game overall. I thought the defense was what did us in, and the offense was what kept us in the game. Dominguez was getting away with the shove off every other play, and we got called on just about everything, but in spite of that the offense executed well and made some dang nice plays to keep PSU on their heels a bit. This will be a great experience for them to build on for next year. Sad to see Mbunga go, the guy is tenacious.

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77

BearCat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by BearCat » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:11 pm

It might be just me but I was unimpressed with the way Huse handled himself at the very end of the game. He slammed the ball down so hard he almost hit himself in the face and chucked it behind him almost at his players. Maybe it made him feel better....but I was unimpressed. JMHO

Edit: Other than that great job to the Cats. Alot of us gave up on you this season. Glad you proved us wrong and finished strong! Go Cats!

Sincerely, Avid Griz & Bobcat Fan!

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:21 pm

BearCat wrote:It might be just me but I was unimpressed with the way Huse handled himself at the very end of the game. He slammed the ball down so hard he almost hit himself in the face and chucked it behind him almost at his players. Maybe it made him feel better....but I was unimpressed. JMHO

Edit: Other than that great job to the Cats. Alot of us gave up on you this season. Glad you proved us wrong and finished strong! Go Cats!

Seeing as you don't know whether you're a Cat or a griz AND you're a Cowboys fan, I'd say it's just you. :lol:

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

GrizinWashington
Golden Bobcat

Post by GrizinWashington » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:25 pm

FWIW, I certainly didn't think any ill of him. I took it as frustration. But it was damn funny when he nearly rung his own bell with the BB!

We're all here 'cause we ain't all there.

BearCat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by BearCat » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:07 pm

GOKATS wrote:
BearCat wrote:It might be just me but I was unimpressed with the way Huse handled himself at the very end of the game. He slammed the ball down so hard he almost hit himself in the face and chucked it behind him almost at his players. Maybe it made him feel better....but I was unimpressed. JMHO

Seeing as you don't know whether you're a Cat or a griz AND you're a Cowboys fan, I'd say it's just you. :lol:
Haha. Touche'........but let's leave America's Team out of it. :wink:

Sincerely, Avid Griz & Bobcat Fan!

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:23 pm

BearCat wrote:
GOKATS wrote:

Haha. Touche'........but let's leave America's Team out of it. :wink:
America's Team.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rofl:

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....