Bobcats Status?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

weberwildcat
BobcatNation Letterman

Bobcats Status?

Post by weberwildcat » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:52 am

WeberHoops.com:

Weber State takes on the Bobcats of Montana State in Bozeman Tuesday night at 7 PM. Last season WSU went 3-0 vs the Bobcats with a regular season sweep followed up by a quarterfinal win in the Big Sky Tournament. The Wildcats' lone Big Sky loss this season was at home against MSU. Prior to the game Weber hadn't lost at home to MSU since 2004-05. Montana State started the season off pretty hot. They beat Weber in Ogden, and they even took out PSU on Super Bowl Sunday. Since then, either there is a mutiny on the Bobcat ship or a few planks are missing from the hull because the Bobcats have lost 4 in-a-row and 6 of their last 7.

Injuries? Mutiny? Close losses?

I see Bobby hasn't started the last few games. Is that an espn error or is this correct and why?

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Bobcats Status?

Post by whitetrashgriz » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:30 am

weberwildcat wrote:WeberHoops.com:

Weber State takes on the Bobcats of Montana State in Bozeman Tuesday night at 7 PM. Last season WSU went 3-0 vs the Bobcats with a regular season sweep followed up by a quarterfinal win in the Big Sky Tournament. The Wildcats' lone Big Sky loss this season was at home against MSU. Prior to the game Weber hadn't lost at home to MSU since 2004-05. Montana State started the season off pretty hot. They beat Weber in Ogden, and they even took out PSU on Super Bowl Sunday. Since then, either there is a mutiny on the Bobcat ship or a few planks are missing from the hull because the Bobcats have lost 4 in-a-row and 6 of their last 7.

I see Bobby hasn't started the last few games. Is that an espn error or is this correct and why?
nope. unfortunately it was february, and we're the bobcats. :oops: #-o

do you have to know everything to post here? or just think you do?

Old Skool Cat

Post by Old Skool Cat » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:32 am

whitetrashgriz wrote:
weberwildcat wrote:WeberHoops.com:

nope. unfortunately it was february, and we're the bobcats. :oops: #-o
Yes, it's the Fabulous February Flop!

Ponycat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Ponycat » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:59 am

weberwildcat wrote:
I see Bobby hasn't started the last few games.
Injured his knee

The devil made me do it the first time... the second time I done it on my own.

bpcats
Member # Retired

Post by bpcats » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:02 am

Coach Huse traded in his basketball team for a construction crew. It is one of the best in the state with the amount of bricks that they are putting up.

TIrwin24

Post by TIrwin24 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:54 pm

bpcats wrote:Coach Huse traded in his basketball team for a construction crew. It is one of the best in the state with the amount of bricks that they are putting up.
:lol:

"I've always followed in my father's footsteps, not necessarily because I wanted to, but because it is in my spirit."

-Singlefin Yellow

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:59 pm

bpcats wrote:Coach Huse traded in his basketball team for a construction crew. It is one of the best in the state with the amount of bricks that they are putting up.
I laughed. :D

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast