WBB and TBB

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

WBB and TBB

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:52 pm

I hope I'm not jinxing them, but it looks like Tricia has the gals ready to strike again. They've played very well over the past six games, with the exception of the loss to NAU. 4-2 with an OT win over PSU and a close loss to UM. Three games to go, all at home. I like to think that PSU and UM are trying to win the league, so they don't have to face MSU in the tourney semi-final.

Last year they won 10 of the last 13.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Re: WBB and TBB

Post by Hell's Bells » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:57 pm

TomCat88 wrote:I hope I'm not jinxing them, but it looks like Tricia has the gals ready to strike again. They've played very well over the past six games, with the exception of the loss to NAU. 4-2 with an OT win over PSU and a close loss to UM. Three games to go, all at home. I like to think that PSU and UM are trying to win the league, so they don't have to face MSU in the tourney semi-final.

Last year they won 10 of the last 13.
that sounds like music to my ears! Lets support the ladies the last couple of games! :D

This space for rent....

TboneCat
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: WBB and TBB

Post by TboneCat » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Yes, I hope we can fill the brick more than we have all season. The girls are fun to watch and deserve more of a crowd!