Cats vs. Lethbridge

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Cats vs. Lethbridge

Post by longhorn_22 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:13 pm

MSU - 89
Leth - 60

Pretty solid performance all around. Bynum led the team with 17 points, Rush had 11, Howard had a double double, and we had 17 steals. I'm pretty pleased overall. We play Utah Valley St. tomorrow.

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Cats vs. Lethbridge

Post by whitetrashgriz » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:42 am

still pretty weak defensively imo. lethbridge is a terrible team. i counted five airballs by them and one was a free throw. they still got way too many easy buckets. free throws are still not being made. and we're still living and dying by the 3 which if they keep shooting like last night, it will be more dying! also, they gave up a few too many offensive boards for my liking. all that being said, it's hard to get up for these games when you know that you are way better than the opponent. many times they were simply going through the motions out there. i'm more excited about tonights game. too bad there will probably only be 1000 of us there again! #-o

do you have to know everything to post here? or just think you do?

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Post by longhorn_22 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:04 pm

whitetrashgriz wrote:still pretty weak defensively imo. lethbridge is a terrible team. i counted five airballs by them and one was a free throw. they still got way too many easy buckets. free throws are still not being made. and we're still living and dying by the 3 which if they keep shooting like last night, it will be more dying! also, they gave up a few too many offensive boards for my liking. all that being said, it's hard to get up for these games when you know that you are way better than the opponent. many times they were simply going through the motions out there. i'm more excited about tonights game. too bad there will probably only be 1000 of us there again! #-o
It said the attendance was 2500.

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by whitetrashgriz » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:18 pm

longhorn_22 wrote:
whitetrashgriz wrote:still pretty weak defensively imo. lethbridge is a terrible team. i counted five airballs by them and one was a free throw. they still got way too many easy buckets. free throws are still not being made. and we're still living and dying by the 3 which if they keep shooting like last night, it will be more dying! also, they gave up a few too many offensive boards for my liking. all that being said, it's hard to get up for these games when you know that you are way better than the opponent. many times they were simply going through the motions out there. i'm more excited about tonights game. too bad there will probably only be 1000 of us there again! #-o
It said the attendance was 2500.
ya i was joking. it was empty. always is over break.

do you have to know everything to post here? or just think you do?

bozbobcat
Member # Retired

Post by bozbobcat » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:57 pm

I was expecting a relatively rusty performance after the guys got away for Christmas. Lethbridge made a small run in the second part of the first half, and I thought that it might end up closer than it should. Lethbridge made a lot of mistakes, and the Cats took advantage. I'm pleased with the win and the performance, but the Cats need to make less mistakes of their own tonight. Utah Valley should provide a strong challenge, and a win against them would be a great springboard to enter conference with a 7-5 non-conference record and some strong momentum.

GO CATS!
It's always a good day to be a Bobcat fan! :) =D^ \:D/
My name is Steve, if you'd like to know.