Good luck - we believe

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BobcatBlood
BobcatNation Letterman

Good luck - we believe

Post by BobcatBlood » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:31 am

and I KNOW there are a few; as well as to all the Bobcat nation,

I thought I'd let you know that there are a whole lot of fans throughout the state who believe in you. One game does not a team make. In this game, as in all of them so far, you had some great moments. you are talented and dedicated and have the ability to win the next two games. You are strong of body and of mind and the only team that can beat you is you.

Your defense is better than what showed up in Sacremento - but you surely learned from that experience and I feel sorry for Eastern who is going to have to pay for that letdown.

Your offense is strong and Domineck - you will get your yards, just believe it. Barnhart - you had a rough start but it'll make you stronger and just like Mole had a break out game against us - you can have a break out game - EWU or Griz or both?, Travis and recievers - keep it up!

Special teams - mental toughness; you have it PERIOD. we believe.

As far as the snap into the endzone - a fluke, forget it.

Senior night in Bozeman will be memorable, we have a HUGE group of seniors who will do this team proud. They already have.

I am SO proud to be a Bobcat.

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:42 am

Bobcat Blood,
Amen brother.
Time to put the Sac St game behind us. We are better than that, and Sac State was better than we thought. They will give the Griz a run for their money.
Time to refocus. Playoffs start this week, and we have to win out.
I'll be there next week, cheering louder than ever.

GO CATS

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:12 am

I like the "the playoffs start now" mentality. I'm sure the coaches are using that theme to get the Fighting Bobcats ready for a 6 game winning streak and our 4th National Championship!

I'm not always the most positive person, but I have to admit; it feels good!

Grizzlies: 2-5 when it matters most

Bozgriz

Post by Bozgriz » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:17 am

Playoffs start this week: truer words were never spoken...

EWU is a solid team, if you guys win this week and next, you will have proven yourselves to be the best team in the BSC...Good luck!