MSU/Sac State Game Thread

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:19 pm

Yea...they mailed this one in! How can a team who has only won one game convincingly all season all of a sudden become overconfident. It looks like to me that in order to start playing like champions...they have to start looking like they've been there before. this "ranking" stuff is too new to them. I hate to say it , but....at least the friz know how to handle being ranked!

2024 Resume dominance

tailbone
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by tailbone » Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:20 pm

The whole organization deserves a good swift kick in the arse over this one
I think the loss qualifies.

It looks like the Cats get to experience the long list of injuries the Griz have had to endure over the last two seasons.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone. :(

Cannonball
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Cannonball » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:06 pm

I don't often frequent this board, being a Griz fan, but thought it would be interesting to see how you Cat fans reacted to this game. After last weeks loss to PSU I read a lot of Griz posts about how Hauck should not have been hired and how Carrol's VanDeist would have been a much better choice at the time. I wondered why a loss to PSU in the Big Sky was all that much worse than two straight losses to Frontier Conference foe, but what the hey. On the other hand , living in Helena, I never heard any calls for VanDeist's removal. Some Griz fans like to complain about everything.

Now comes this thread. I have read it from top to bottom. Last month I happened to be in Salt Lake on a return trip to Helena. Just happend to be the weekend the Griz played Weber State. I stopped by a museum there and visited a display on the Titanic. What an interesting display! It almost read like this thread. Both ended in the bottom of the tank.

Your team deserves better. $hit happens.

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:40 am

Cannonball wrote:I don't often frequent this board, being a Griz fan, but thought it would be interesting to see how you Cat fans reacted to this game. After last weeks loss to PSU I read a lot of Griz posts about how Hauck should not have been hired and how Carrol's VanDeist would have been a much better choice at the time. I wondered why a loss to PSU in the Big Sky was all that much worse than two straight losses to Frontier Conference foe, but what the hey. On the other hand , living in Helena, I never heard any calls for VanDeist's removal. Some Griz fans like to complain about everything.

Now comes this thread. I have read it from top to bottom. Last month I happened to be in Salt Lake on a return trip to Helena. Just happend to be the weekend the Griz played Weber State. I stopped by a museum there and visited a display on the Titanic. What an interesting display! It almost read like this thread. Both ended in the bottom of the tank.

Your team deserves better. $hit happens.
Cannonball....I saw that Titanic display!....did you survive the trip? I died...but my wife survived....It's interesting depending on what class passenger you were and if you were male or female whether you died or were saved on the Titanic

2024 Resume dominance

Cannonball
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Cannonball » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:54 pm

I survived but my wife did not. I was first class and she was not. As you stated, it's best to be on the top of the ship if it is sinking. Best of luck next week Cat fans. I believe the only way the Griz can win this thing outright is if you folks win this weekend and the Griz win out.

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:49 am

Of course then the wife had to buy about $100 worth of Titani-junk at the gift store!

2024 Resume dominance