Can November 20th Get Any Bigger?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Grizomatic
BobcatNation Letterman

Can November 20th Get Any Bigger?

Post by Grizomatic » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:20 pm

If the Griz win their next 2 games, and the Cats do likewise, how much bigger will this make the 104th meeting?

Disreguarding what's at stake trophy wise, and speaking from an emotional level, will this be the biggest Griz/Cat game todate?

For me, I'd have to say, YES!

When it comes to the Griz/Cat match up, EVERYTHING seems to be pitched out the window...except the emotion, and I think that is what makes it so compelling. It's been a GREAT 103 years Cat fans, and I hope the rivalry continues to roll.

We'll see ya' for the biggest one yet... November 20th.

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:59 pm

As Darrell Hammond as Donald Trump would say..."It's gonna be huge." If (big IF) MSU wins the next two and so do the Griz, I'd definitely say this will be the biggest Cat/Griz game in a looong time. I've got my ticket!
Last edited by MSU01 on Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

badasscat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by badasscat » Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:07 pm

Yes it would be big. But let us not forget the last two meetings have been, go home or the play-offs. Big Sky Champs, (although it may be cochamps) or second place. Yes it's big but bigger. thats a tough one to call. But I see your point, we would have the better overall record record. (I'm a dumbass, don't listen to me this will be amazingly huge), I agree.
Last edited by badasscat on Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

orsalak
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by orsalak » Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:57 am

This game will not be that big because the griz are going to get beat like a rented mule by NAU today. Just one of those feelings.

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Post by WYCAT » Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:03 am

This game will not be that big because the griz are going to get beat like a rented mule by NAU today. Just one of those feelings.
I like your feelings. I hope you are also read tea leaves, palms, tell forturnes, etc....... :lol:

orsalak
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by orsalak » Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:09 am

Stop by my tailgate and I will tell you your future

22-0

Robcat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Robcat » Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:24 am

Yes the B/G game is a big one, however I still think the biggest one was 2 years ago when the Cat's broke the streak. This one will be for bragging rights, but I think playoff games will be decided the weekend prior. If the Cats win both games, which I believe they will, then the worst case is a tie for Big Sky champs.

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:30 am

I think the biggest game of the year so far is the one today against suc state. The CATS need to destroy the hornets nest before we can move forward.

That being said, I am pretty sure that the CATS run the table. The griz don't, and the 20th is another big one. The CATS win a squeeker at um.

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO