GPI is out

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:53 am

It's in Babb, MT. If you don't know where Babb is, it's North of Browning, just outside the Eastern border of Glacier National Park. I think it's actually called the Cattleman's Cut now. I know, I thought the same thing when a buddy told me I had to try out the best steak in MT... in Babb. :?: Trust me though, it's the real deal. :P Getting hungry now...

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:31 pm

I concur.

They actually opened up in Whitefish this year as well. BEST DAMN STEAK I EVER TASTED, and I've eaten a herd in my lifetime!

Unfortunately, they must not have done well in W-fish; they closed up a few months ago & retreated to Babb...

Oh well, it'll be worth the drive a couple times a year!

Grizzlies: 2-5 when it matters most

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:46 pm

Anyone ever been to Montana Hanna's up by Nye? I had a pretty good steak there once. Plus, I met Jack (he bought us a beer, the nice fellow).

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

profisme
Member # Retired

Post by profisme » Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:08 pm

I just ate at the Rib and Chop House in Livingston. Their prices are a bit better than Ale Works, but for me, I prefer Ale Works. The Chop House was supposed to have award winning ribs, but Ale Works' ribs are better even on a bad night. The Chop House has good food, but for my money, I prefer Ale Works.

-Elias P. Harmon-