Ramblings on a Wonderful Time

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:05 pm

Oops – good catch. Not a bell curve, but that one that keeps going up for eternity – Haven’t been using the Excel Charting wizard enough lately. And BozGriz – c’mon now, compare apples to apples. You’ll always have PLAYERS unhappy with the coaches, Hartman & Rodamer ring a bell? As for the Coaches Show last night, if you didn’t notice a blatant disrespect for our program during that exchange, than you weren’t paying attention. Actually though, I was expecting a “Oh, that doesn’t really show much – we did the exact same thing to them last year in their house” type comment, so him not saying anything was probably better. But, it really was obvious that he went out of his way to AVOID what was obviously a SHOCKING (Even to most Cat fans) outcome to a key Big Sky Conference race game. He’s skeered… and yeller…

Oh - and regarding the Corey Smith thing, he did the same thing to Kane Ioane of all people, commenting on a tackle suring the game last year, commenting on how Justin Green "Bowled over and knocked on his rear end" our "guy" that was supposed to be so good.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

lifeloyalsigmsu
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by lifeloyalsigmsu » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:06 pm

I, for one, don't want nor ever expect to hear a positive word come out of Bobby the Beak's pie hole regarding THE football team from THE Montana State University.

El Gato, I"m with you there. It would be a surprise if Hauck complimented the Cats, but really, who cares. His silence or reluctance to do such a thing speaks volumes and I think it is hilarious myself. It shows that the Cats are pretty damn good. Let's see if we can keep winning and when Nov. 20 comes and if the good chance that MSU beats UM again, his "silence" will be even more laughable.

Joe Glenn and Don Read were class acts; Dennehy was pretty pompous, but Hauck will continue to show his true colors. That's not even a slam; time will continue to reveal that.

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." --Thomas Reed

BobCatFan

Post by BobCatFan » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:59 pm

Kamer has improved his image over the years. BH continues to destory his and the Griz.

When Kamer first came to Bozeman, he would publicly pump up some players. When the players could not live up to Kamer's expections, Kamer would then denounce those same players in public. This is wrong and I hated Kamer for being two faced. It only hurts the team in the long run. If the team is not playing well, then the coach can challenge the team to play better publicly. The coach should never denouce a player publicly. I think Kamer has learned this leason.

gocats

Post by gocats » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:29 pm

KRAMER!!!!!

velochat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by velochat » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:49 am

What kind of cat fan wouldn't have noticed yet the R in kRamer? :lol: