First , 2005-06 basketball recruit prospect

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

First , 2005-06 basketball recruit prospect

Post by mslacat » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:17 pm

Found this on the net. This kid will be a Junior THIS year, so it is a long way to tell if he will actually be a serious MSU recruit, but here is the info any way.
6'7" Sophomore Steve Anderson from Idaho
Steve Anderson is an LDS athlete that is 6'7" 200 Lbs and a swingman, Guard from Vallivue High School, just west of Boise....runs a 4.5 in the 40 and has a 30" vertical....ave. 16.5 ppg and 10 rbs as a 9th grader...and is getting better and better with strength....his 200 lbs is better then last years 6'6" and 180 lbs...those coaches interested may call 208-454-xxxx as he will verbal next summer, he wants the recruiting process over before Senior year....Interested schools are, Montana State, Montana, Eastern Washington and Washington State...He would like to see University of Utah and Weber State start recruiting him.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:49 pm

Heeeeeey, I'm going to send that to Krysko!! Make sure he knows about this guy :wink:

Keep em' comin' :)

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:03 pm

Read the post again Kysco is recruiting him already. BTW anything I know about MSU recruiting Krysco knew a week ago. The grape vine about comings and goings on college basketball at the univercity level is at least weeks ahead of the internet. As a matter of fact, I was told over three months before it made the paper by a MSU coach that Kennedy'was going to fire one of his assistants (I forget his name) and hire the Sheridan Wyo. JC (and Kamar Davis's) head coach for the 2003-04 season. There are no secrets, only unknown information!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:00 pm

mslacat wrote:Read the post again Kysco is recruiting him already. BTW anything I know about MSU recruiting Krysco knew a week ago. The grape vine about comings and goings on college basketball at the univercity level is at least weeks ahead of the internet. As a matter of fact, I was told over three months before it made the paper by a MSU coach that Kennedy'was going to fire one of his assistants (I forget his name) and hire the Sheridan Wyo. JC (and Kamar Davis's) head coach for the 2003-04 season. There are no secrets, only unknown information!
I know, just playing. hence the :wink:

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.